Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) (23249 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Her World Bank Colleagues at COP22 Morrocco / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos) / Christine Lagarde: Okonjo-Iweala Vs Kemi Adeosun (Caption Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by nini007(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:
The other Ineffectual Buffoon who is so heavy on paper but as light as a feather on key performance indicators.

Okonjo Iweala supervised the wasting of Nigeria's golden era when crude sold at above $100 a barrel for about four years;

1.without having any tangible development to show for it;
2. Without healthy foreign reserves
3. Without accountability for FGs spending of its ECA share
4. Without being able to diversify the economy
5. Always granting waivers to the rich on luxury goods.

That ugly THING is a fraud and she deserves to be hanged.

Waiting for the hundred mentions to come.
**** I hope a better person that will do all that is there now? Lol #Thinkbeforeyoutalk

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2016
caleb404:

Believe what you want. Nor worry, God wen do am for me go soon remember your name u hear. This slave work u dey do so, u go soon stop am. receive some senses first! cheesy
I repeat, everybody is something online including the damned broke as.s like you.
grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by rhozaay(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't need no pity from your president ...the issue is just a matter of who will bring the appropriate authority to that town...which I think she can do without stress...but even when she was approached...she felt reluctant.. facts

Ekpoma25:
You are a sell out amongst OG people. What exactly did you expect her to do? is she your State Governor or Local Govt Chairman? thwarting her contributions online because she is your 'sister" will earn you no pity from PMB

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by caleb404: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:

I repeat, everybody is something online including the damned broke as.s like you.
grin

Go continue your hustle for APC situation room zombie cheesy. Nor let them sack you because of me, i hear say the thing dey hard now.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2016
caleb404:

[b]The Universities your god recently changed VCs did not fall from the sky.

The railways Amaechi the judas of ubima is going round with did not fall from the sky.

The almajiri schools did not fall from the sky.

The increase of minimum wages and NYSC allowances is in lieu with oil price increase.

The agricultural transformation under the "ineffectual buffoon" did not happen by miracle.

The increase in power and electricity immediately after the elections that zombies attributed to body language was actually as a result of investments and efforts.

The revival of the auto-industry in Nigeria where you have moribund car companies re-opening shops in Nigeria did not happen because of a man's body language!

Keep telling lies, lies, lies, and more lies, till it eventually sounds truthful to your ears. Just 11 months of Buhari and the whole country is in comatose. Zombies are really zombies.

You guys keep telling the narrative of oil price boom, yes but tell the whole story. Oil boomed and Boko Haram boomed as well, there was an increase in security vote, and more funds was allocated to the military, (if properly utilised is a story for another day), but yes, more funds went to the military. Are you not even ashamed that 11 months into Buhari's presidency, the name of Jonathan keeps propping up everyday? Does it not tell you something??

Should i talk about the airports built? Or the roads? Or the commencement of the 2nd Niger Bridge? Is it the Maritime school almost near completion which Amaechi recently cancelled? My guy please earn your pay by all means but do not take everyone for fools. Tell your stories to the mosquitoes please
. [/b]
Tell us about DasukiGate and other lootocracies under her economic watch.

And stop with the paper achievements without structures on the ground.

GEJ and NOI are the worst set of people to direct our affairs.

Tell your stories to those who are six feet under.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by anonimi: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2016
shachris02:
NOI has always being an IMF puppet no wonder she tried to sell us off to the west.

Is Obasanjo who paid off debts while NEGLECTING development projects in the country, also an IMF puppet

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by ashjay001(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2016
Tombilly:
Look at how confident she is, compare to someone back here who knows nothing about economic policies. 2019 NOI gonna take over. Zombies can hang themselves. quote me an attract ancestral curse.

In-btw, NOI whorwhor!

Which one be curse for social media? Na village man u be?
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2016
caleb404:

Go continue your hustle for APC situation room zombie cheesy. Nor let them sack you because of me, i hear say the thing dey hard now.
I'm too matured to reveal to you my worth but I'm sure we're not in the same league.

The frustrated life you live shows in your comments.
grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Brytawon(m): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:
The other Ineffectual Buffoon who is so heavy on paper but as light as a feather on key performance indicators.

Okonjo Iweala supervised the wasting of Nigeria's golden era when crude sold at above $100 a barrel for about four years;

1.without having any tangible development to show for it;
2. Without healthy foreign reserves
3. Without accountability for FGs spending of its ECA share
4. Without being able to diversify the economy
5. Always granting waivers to the rich on luxury goods.

That ugly THING is a fraud and she deserves to be hanged.

Waiting for the hundred mentions to come.

Another zombie spotted. Was it not your NGF led by Amaechi that refused such strategy?

You might just masturbate yourself to death because of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by applemark: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2016
NOI enjoy while it last, your goose is almost done! trust me the aroma wont be good! Your son is been prepared for roasting too. White collar thieves are more dangerous than armed robbers and that's what the whole GEJ administration was all about!
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by caleb404: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:

https://www.nairaland.com/2862189/2.1-billion-arms-money-biggest

I like learning, you should do the same.

Wake me up when someone is finally in Jail. Na by mouth? When i call you slave and zombie now, u go dey vex. Try get some sense, u still dey learn work.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
Brytawon:

Another zombie spotted. Was it not your NGF led by Amaechi that refused such strategy?

You might just masturbate yourself to death because of frustration.
[/s]
It was Amaechi who spent FG's share of the ECA too?

I hate to discuss with empty heads.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by caleb404: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:

I'm too matured to reveal to you my worth but I'm sure we're not in the same league.

The frustrated life you live shows in your comments.
grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Delusion, illusion, mirage..... MADNESS!!!!

Go hustle, run along. You still dey learn work.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:

sharap my friend

is it not amaechi and lai mohammed who declared swf illegal and that no penny of oil money shid be saved. are these people not ministers today? you guys keep going about trying to paint NOI black but you keep looking fullish in the process

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2016
hazyfm1:

I don't communicate with "goats"

Please don't take it personal

Only cockroaches don't communicate with goats, don't you think so? cheesy wink
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
caleb404:

https://www.nairaland.com/2862189/2.1-billion-arms-money-biggest

I like learning, you should do the same.

Wake me up when someone is finally in Jail. Na by mouth? When i call you slave and zombie now, u go dey vex. Try get some sense, u still dey learn work.
[/s]
Idiocy is contagious. Block heads actually don't understand the processes involved in prosecution hence they're quick to say "wake me when someone is jailed".
Those idiots are actually dumber than a box of rock and there is no point having a discussion with them.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by hazyfm1: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Only cockroaches don't communicate with goats, don't you think so? cheesy wink

Goats don't feed on Cockroaches, Please what kind of goat are you?

Please don't be ashamed to clarify
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2016
rhozaay:
don't you think she has what it takes to make sure whosoever is responsible or capable to fix it? she has huge connects and can't use it...smh

She was serving the nation. You don't expect her to make you a priority, do you? She was a minister and not even a governor of Delta state.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2016
rozayx5:

sharap my friend

is it not amaechi and lai mohammed who declared swf illegal and that no penny of oil money shid be saved. are these people not ministers today? you guys keep going about trying to paint NOI black but you keep looking fullish in the process
I have asked your fellow empty h•••s if Amaechi was the one who spent FG's share of the ECA such that no accountability of it.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2016
hazyfm1:

Goats don't feed on Cockroaches, Please what kind of goat are you?

Please don't be ashamed to clarify

I don't relate with cockroaches... tongue tongue

Please don't take it personal... grin cheesy
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by caleb404: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Idiocy is contagious. Block heads actually don't understand the processes involved in prosecution hence they're quick to say "wake me when someone is jailed".
Those idiots are actually dumber than a box of rock and there is no point having a discussion with them.

OK
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:47am On Mar 14, 2016
[s]
caleb404:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Delusion, illusion, mirage..... MADNESS!!!!

Go hustle, run along. You still dey learn work.
[/s]
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Brytawon(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
It was Amaechi who spent FG's share of the ECA too?

I hate to discuss with empty heads.

E pain am. gringringrin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by hazyfm1: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I don't relate with cockroaches... tongue tongue

Please don't take it personal... grin cheesy

grin grin grin walahi, u no well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
caleb404:

OK
Great the message finally sinks.

grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by rhozaay(m): 8:49am On Mar 14, 2016
and now? even then she visits her dad's palace na... its her hometown ...well I feel disappointed bout it..

SycophanticGoat:

She was serving the nation. You don't expect her to make you a priority, do you? She was a minister and not even a governor of Delta state.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:

I have asked your fellow empty h•••s if Amaechi was the one who spent FG's share of the ECA such that no accountability of it.

seems the fg was running its affairs with cowdung back then undecided undecided

and amaechi used his share to build a flying monorail and sponsor apc

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2016
shachris02:

what debt? The one OBJ got off or another one? compare our debt index before and after NOI.

Oga I said think well, it's monday morning joor. Where on earth do president negotiate debt when there z a finance minister. B bold enough to accept d fact n Stop scatterin history for d sake of ur future generation
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by DropShot: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2016
rozayx5:

seems the fg was running its affairs with cowdung back then undecided undecided

and amaechi used his share to build a flying monorail and sponsor apc
When they're defeated in one way, they bring another unsubstantiated dimension to the discus.

I pity you and your ilks.
Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:

When they're defeated in one way, they bring another unsubstantiated dimension to the discus.

I pity you and your ilks.

pity your self who will spend the next three years receiving bullets for your dullard master. you ilk was almost lynched at a gas station in uyo for defending buhari. a fullish man running the country like a ranch

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala With IMF Boss, Christine Lagarde (photos) by caleb404: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2016
DropShot:

Great the message finally sinks.

grin grin grin

No, i prefer playing with my dog than conversing with you actually cool.

It's where i place you actually
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon / Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, And Liam Fani-Kayode: Meet FFK's Sons / Vote For Credible Leaders, Titi Abubakar Urges Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.