Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) (29821 Views)

Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / 3000 Refugees & IDPs Returned To Damasak, Borno After Boko Haram Defeat / Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
God bless them for dedicating themselves to the wellbeing and service of the people of Nigeria

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by emenas(m): 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
all dem diz ones wey jes sidown 4 office dey chop money while dem my real guyz dey sambisa dey control tinz..more grease to dem elbow

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by youngeagle(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
And who told you they have defeated them,America will come and counter this ur thread

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
youngeagle:
And who told you they have defeated them,America will come and counter this ur thread

At least they are defeated technically.

30 Likes

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Aremu01(m): 6:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Good job. I hope they have really been defeated

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Mtheeew !

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by brunofarad(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Defeat kwa ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Good job done by the Nigeria Armed Forces so far, the good people of the North and also the vigilante groups for their sacrifice. May Almighty God grant the departed souls of our hero's internal rest. May God punish the useless bastards from the " EVIL OWN COUNTRY " who claimed Boko Haram has not been defeated, ISIL will slaughter him soon and his country will encounter another tragedy greater than 9/11. Abi na by force to get military base for Nigeria domain ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Tmaritas76(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Aremu01:
Good job.
I hope they have really been defeated
just tactically but otherwise I don't know
Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
They keep feeding us with lies

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by marycool18(f): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Don't celebrate yet till its over! Shut it lipsrsealed it gives them more guts to slash throats and bomb!
Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by ibietela2(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
FriendChoice:
God bless them for dedicating themselves to the wellbeing and service of the people of Nigeria

My friend go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by korel9: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
And where is GEJ? The man who started the rushing and who purchased the arms n ammunitions presently used t execute the war?

@ OP

12 Likes

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by MadCow1: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2016
There are the real Niggas!
Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by JahJaa(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Really ?
Brings chair,

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by olaomoola1(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
I Don't know y we are too negative in dis country and still na we religious pass for africa

7 Likes

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Kreamie(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Naaaah...Are they the ones at the frontline taking up all the heat? Kudos to the foot soldiers..They're the real MVPs

2 Likes

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by obailala(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Jonathians will not like this thread. Countdown to the wailers descending on this thread with hard venom. 3-2-1...

3 Likes

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Ralphdan(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
defeat ku
Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
This thread should be tagged "Sponsored Post".
Mods do the required.

Kudos to our gallant troops.
Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Progressive01(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2016
For me, the troops on ground at the frontline are my greatest heroes. They are the ones taking the bullets for you and I. Our airmen too deserve no less commendation for the support they give the ground troops.

Also, a lot of praises must go to the average Nigerian electorates who sent the Ineffectual Buffoon packing paving the way for those men up there to come do the needful.

Nigeria will rise again.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by popesam1(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2016
Baba buhari. Ride oo Boko haram una don dey fear our military. Kudos to naija military
Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by adorablepepple(f): 9:09am On Mar 14, 2016
undecided Which defeat Is he the one going to the war front. Abi has he found the chibok girls? Biko Let's hear world,and now Fulani herdsmen are doing their own. I can't wait for all this to be over.
I WANT PEACE IN NIGERIA!!!!
CLICK LIKE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR PEACE

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by easyfem(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2016
I know some idiot will not like this good news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by mcdokwe(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2016
Ironla

I think the credit goes to #theunknownsoldier who put his life on the line.

"They gave their today for our tomorrow"

God bless #theunknownsoldier

5 Likes

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Victorchuks4(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2016
All thanks to Gej for the weapons he purchased.

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 14, 2016
People of honourable standings...

1 Like

Re: Meet The People Behind Boko Haram Defeat (pics) by shamecurls(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2016
God bless The Nigerian Army!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Attacked In Lagos As He Abandons His Campaign Train: Video / President Buhari Prayed For Nigeria In Medina (photos) / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.