Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter (5459 Views)

Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" / Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by DharmyYinks: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Who can Caption dis look between the two??

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by chocolateme(f): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2016
She be like..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by StarOnEarth(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2016
Widow- I see you for dream before my husband die
Faleke- ma ko ba mi o angry
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Monalisa185(f): 12:46am On Mar 14, 2016
how many wives the guy come marry? thought he died alongside his wife and son?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 14, 2016
u kill my husband abi... no prob
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by IamAtribalist: 5:34am On Mar 14, 2016
cool OP - you are a jobless fool. cool

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Smellymouth: 5:52am On Mar 14, 2016
Let's not make mockery of the bereaved..

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Jaymima(f): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2016
How many wives did the late minister have?
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
Jaymima:
How many wives did the late minister have?
.. ...but the title of the thread clearly shows the wife is late. undecided The picture was taken before her unfortunate death.
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
that's his daughter don't mind the clueless brainless and senseless OP

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by lapazi(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2016
LastMumu:
.. ...but the title of the thread clearly shows the wife is late. undecided The picture was taken before her unfortunate death.
Do u knw how to read at all?
How is she the widow?
Please let the dead rest in peace!
Bdw that's the eldest daughter!
You and op need serious slap!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2016
lapazi:

Do u knw how to read at all?
How is she the widow?
Please let the dead rest in peace!
Bdw that's the eldest daughter!
You and op need serious slap!
"Late Ocholi's widow" means what, Mr-I-know-how-to-read? undecided
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by tempem: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2016
LastMumu:
You are indeed last mumu.
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Monalisa185(f): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:

thought as much...Buh you take style wicked ooo, just look at how you finished that op with just 3 words...your nickname must be WICKEDIBABA gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Monalisa185(f): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2016
LastMumu:

what is this one saying? take a look at what you typed, go back and take another look at that picture... doesn't the lady in that picture look miserable? I mean why would she be looking like that if no tragedy befell her? anyways, I just saw your moniker, Pele tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

thought as much...Buh you take style wicked ooo, just look at how you finished that op with just 3 words...your nickname must WICKEDIBABA gringrin
I suffer fools gladly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Francisca4(f): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
I WONDER.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Kelklein(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2016
@ DharmyYinks edit your topic immediately to 'daughter' or this thread will be taken down

cc: mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Monalisa185(f): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
I suffer fools gladly
ride on,I dey your back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by DharmyYinks: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
Re u done?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by DharmyYinks: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kelklein:
@ DharmyYinks edit your topic immediately to 'daughter' or this thread will be taken down
Tanks!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by porshuch: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
praizeblog:
u kill my husband abi... no prob
that's ocholi's daughter not wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

ride on,I dey your back
I'm RIDING ON and you dey my back? Seems unnatural doesn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Re u done?
I'm sorry for what I said it's obvious you were indeed clueless now that you've modified the title accept my unreserved apologies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
porshuch:
that's ocholi's daughter not wife.
OK.... dt means na u kill my father no prob

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by robosky02(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:

ok she dey your front ride on lol
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
robosky02:

ok she dey your front ride on lol
now this is much better grin
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by robosky02(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
undecided
KingTom:
now this is much better grin

lol see your life

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Monalisa185(f): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:

lol... hehehehe... ion know what you talking about oootonguetongue
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by KingTom(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol... hehehehe... ion know what you talking about oootonguetongue
I don't know what I'm talking about either.
robosky02:

undecided
lol see your life
No vex na boredom dey cause am. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by DharmyYinks: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
I'm sorry for what I said it's obvious you were indeed clueless now that you've modified the title accept my unreserved apologies
D Pride of a man begat His Fall!
Re: Photo: Caption This Stare Between Faleke And Late Ocholi's Daughter by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
KingTom:
Dirty mindgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Top 12 Celebrities Who Went From Riches To Penniless, Gone Broke Overnight / EXCLUSIVE: Genevieve’s Daughter Unveiled / Finally: The Last Time A Girl Was Born In This Family Was 200yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.