Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady (4316 Views)

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset / I Killed This Rat In My Hostel In LAUTECH (Photos) / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by lawflec(m): 2:23am On Mar 14, 2016
drawing from the available evidence in this picture, who killed the lady. Better still, how did she die.

2 Shares

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by sainty2k3(m): 4:26am On Mar 14, 2016
this is murder. but wait let me ask IFA for the murderer's name

1 Like

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by IamAtribalist: 5:00am On Mar 14, 2016
cool She killed herself (a shot to the head) with the gun in her hand cool

2 Likes

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by 100Cents: 5:11am On Mar 14, 2016
CIGAR..

3 Likes

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by marchzoner(m): 5:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Murder...how can she shoot herself and still be holding d gun firmly?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 14, 2016
Someone shot her from close range and the murderer put the gun in her hand. For it to look like suicide

If she killed her self. The cigar will fell off and gun won't be in her hand. /my opinion tho/

3 Likes

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by maoyinlola: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2016
suicide...she wrote a suicide lettet before executing it.
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by mekonglobal(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Someone killed her....Name of killer unknown......investigation still ongoing....

Sign
CID mekon.
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by mekonglobal(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2016
Someone killed her....Name of killer unknown......investigation still ongoing....

Sign
CID agent mekon.
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by hatux: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2016
I think she got shot from behind and the murderer to put the gun in her hands instead to make it look like a suicide!

1 Like

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by Elposeidon(m): 7:58am On Mar 14, 2016
Obviously.... She was shot..... Falling like that is near impossible for suicide....

1 Like

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by Roon9(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2016
her shooting herself is totally out of d question because.....

1. the gun n cigar would have fallen off
2. the blood on the wall clearly shows that the shot came from her right side judging by that fact u would expect her to fall towards the mirror n not away from it.... I.e her legs should be facing the other side.
agent Roon!

1 Like

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by bundur(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2016
let me ask google
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by deanoffaculty: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2016
Let me call RAYMOND REDDINGTON........ cool cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by Nbote(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2016
It's obviously murder, d lampstand on the table is unplugged so she couldn't have written d suicide note considering the note was supposedly written using the lamp. Also considering the splatter close to the window, d gun would have to be on her left hand.

1 Like

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by icybeth(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2016
The killer is smart. The lady was killed and handed the gun and cigarettes in her hand to look like suicide.
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by Folarinibrahim1(m): 9:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Suicide....... She shot herself. With the cigarette in her hand, guess she committed suicide due to depression.
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by Mprex(f): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by Adrenaline123(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2016
Someone drew this pic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by WASMOG(m): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2016
This pic was posted to front page last month
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by dacherish(m): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2016
pdp and apc killed her! Change murderd
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by tosynomolara(f): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2016
na who I go ask ooooo
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by seankay(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
mekonglobal:

Sign
CID agent mekon.
Nigerian Police would still tell you her body is undergoing Post Mortem to ascertain the cause of her death.
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by yinkeys(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2016
marchzoner:
Murder...how can she shoot herself and still be holding d gun firmly?
Then i still dont see the reason why she would be holding a cigar too
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by Justycxx(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2016
looks like a man though. Crime scene investigation is necesary before any conclusion. Looks lot like suicide but that doesnt rule out the need for a forensic detective
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2016
deanoffaculty:
Let me call RAYMOND REDDINGTON........ cool cool cool
you think the murderer could have been on his Blacklist?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by TONYE001(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2016
Murder.

CLUES:

1. If she had shot herself, the gun and cigarette stick would have fallen off her hands; a shot to the head (brain) would make her lose control over her skeletal muscles IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SITE OF BULLET ENTRY AND EXIT. I'll explain further: If the bullet went through her motor (skeletal muscle) control centres, apparently she would lose control over her limbs (hands inclusive), and other skeletal muscles. If the bullet went through any other part of her brain, the shock of the assault would cause her to fling whatever item she has in her hands. Lastly, if it were suicide, it means that the range would be small (the nozzle of the pistol may just be some few centimeters away from her head). Due to the momentum of the bullet (which is proportional to impulse), their would have been a "tissue splatter"...and she would still lose control over her hands...in all, if it were suicide, her hands would probably be spread open,

2. Let's look at her lying pattern. Her head is in the direction of the blood splatter on the wall. The "superficial information" this image is trying to pass is that, this lady killed herself. If she did, considering the blood on the wall, one may easily conclude that she shot herself standing next to the wall...probably taking a last look at her image in the mirror. If this is the case, she would have fallen in such a way that her head would lay in a direction OPPOSITE to the blood splatter...or in any other direction BUT NOT TOWARDS the blood... Thus, there is absolutely NO WAY she would shoot herself and lie in the manner she is,

3. Let's look at the slipper next to her. Look at the manner in which it lies...it suggests struggle; she may have been struggling with her killer,

4. What about the stool? Here are the possible scenarios from this:
A. Why is the stool fallen? Let's assume she shot herself while she sat on the stool. From Newton's Second Law of Motion, she would fall rightwards (she must have held the gun with her right hand) and as shown in the picture, the stool would fall in the same direction. If this is the case, the "blood splash diameter" would be larger since the distance between the position of the stool and wall is fairly large. There would have been some blood on the table, floor, on a larger part of the wall, etc.....but this isn't the case. The blood stain on the wall was "localized"..just a bit of the mirror was stained. This wall-only splash suggests that she either shot herself standing next to the wall OR she was killed and the splash was "made" by Mr. Murderer.

B. At the other hand, can we ask why that stool is fallen? Just like the slipper, it suggests that there was some kind of struggle since it is now obvious that she didn't shoot herself sitting on the stool.

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE:

1. Statements should be gotten from neighbours...and any other person that may be at the scene the time the crime was committed. I'm of the opinion that this crime was committed some 3-5 minutes before the time the picture was taken. This is true because, as we can all see, the blood on the wall still looks bright red. It is still in its liquid form. We can all see the blood flowing downwards to the call of gravity. In other words, it hasn't clotted. When blood clots, due to the changes that occur at the level of the plasma proteins, its density increases as it tends towards a "semi-solid" state. This actually happens within seconds from the time blood leaves the body.

2. The waste bin should be probed. The "suicide note" and the pen next to it should be subjected to fingerprint analysis.

3. Shoe marks should be looked out for...marks other than hers.

4. Her recent phone call records should be retrieved from her service provider.

5. A killer would be in a hurry to leave the crime scene. I can imagine him toss his gloves (if he had any on) somewhere close...say in a bush, waste-bin...anywhere..but close. The area should be combed..

The murderer can be caught.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by lovelyadeola(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2016
lawflec:
drawing from the available evidence in this picture, who killed the lady. Better still, how did she die.
IMO she committed suicide while sitting on that stood. To confirm that, look at the table. She has written the suicide last letter on the table. Oya op where's my prize :-)
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by deanoffaculty: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2016
MCMXCVIII:
you think the murderer could have been on his Blacklist?
Yes boss! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by TONYE001(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
icybeth:
The killer is smart. The lady was killed and handed the gun and cigarettes in her hand to look like suicide.

He isn't.
Re: Can You Detect Who Killed This Lady by dan9ice(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na from village

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Score Grading And CGPA System In Nigerian Universities / Laspotech Post Utme / See What A Secondary School Graduate Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.