Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! (81239 Views)

This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by dan9ice(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Make she clap for herself

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have a romantic call, am talking to my baby....
Every you know who babes always rock d patra hairstyle back den
Even d dance style: bending as if u wants to kneel down, twisting ur legs left and right.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by ikorodureporta: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Back then, u dnt allow yr parents catch u watching her videos grin 'queen of d park' . Where dd u get d pix? Are u sure they'r current?

Reminds me of Chevylle Franklin.

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by cocu25(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Roseey0:
She's still hot at 42
hot? Try cookie in Empire
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by cocu25(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
Roseey0:
She's still hot at 42
hot? Try cookie in Empire. The shaba lady
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Sanchez01: 3:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
chudyprince:
Indomie generation will not know Shabaranks either undecided
You wan kill themgrin

Patra looks like a junkie... It seems she just came out of rehab... Old school musicians and drugs:-/
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Sanchez01: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
chudyprince:
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by DjAndroid: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
ikorodureporta:
Back then, u dnt allow yr parents catch u watching her videos grin 'queen of d park' . Where dd u get d pix? Are u sure they'r current?

Reminds me of Chevylle Franklin.

Chevelle Franklin is now born again. She comes to Nigeria almost every month.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by freeage7(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmm! Queen of the pack. Queen patra actually killed dance hall ragga oh...op I beg help me find Shabba Ranks too.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by ikorodureporta: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
DjAndroid:

Chevelle Franklin is now born again. She comes to Nigeria almost every month.

...thoz illuminati xtians undecided
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by RENOWNED2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
favoured234:
I don't think she is looking so bad.. '
Maybe the dressing is not age appropriate and doesn't fit her body type
we love it like that...guys i lie?

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by mike404(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
chudyprince:
ARE YOU INDIRECTLY CALLING CROTONITE AN INDOMIE GENERATION
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Adminisher: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Patras went to prison for a while. Fraud case, Nigerian man involved

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Adminisher: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Patra went to prison for a while. Fraud case, Nigerian man involved
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by pointblank247(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
op, patra is not looking bad at 42

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by chudyprince: 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

You wan kill themgrin

Patra looks like a junkie... It seems she just came out of rehab... Old school musicians and drugs:-/
I thought same too, she should have advanced by now in terms of maturity, but look how tattered she is... I'm not impressed at all Bro
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by chudyprince: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
mike404:
ARE YOU INDIRECTLY CALLING CROTONITE AN INDOMIE GENERATION
CROTONITE? hmmm
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
chudyprince:
CROTONITE? hmmm
cool
oya, tell why you mentioned me b4 i drench you with croton-oil. tell me!!
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by DjAndroid: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lalasticlala!!!!!
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
i guess indomie generation singers don push am comot from market
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by DIKEnaWAR: 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tell me what you want from me...see ya! Ina mi bedroom tonight. ..
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
atilla:
Patra

Can't forget watching those music shows on Sunday's on Dbn

Pull up to my bumper baby and I'm on a romantic call. Talking to my babe on na me phone.
u be man... I still have all her tracks bro on my playlist steady...Worker man...Queen of the pack..Romantic call my fav.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
she looks 22 to me, she can even do a come back & nobody go raise eyebrow about her age. Queen P cool

3 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
She doesn't look bad for 42.

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Akowemoon(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
She looks super scaring...
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by JoshMedia: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
sprinter101:
She still look skinny and trashy like the good old days,for me she is the best female ragae artist of all time,respect.
Respect Rastaman
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Dindondin(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
I remembered her song with Shaaba Ranks titled Family Affairs. Romantic Call was her hit song

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who's she pls..
I'm one of the ID generation o grin

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Unbreakable007: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
I can see her nipples. grin grin grin
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Tell me what you want from me...see ya! Ina mi bedroom tonight. ..
chai baba!

u nah badt guy for dat era shey?
mek dem leave badt guyism 4 u oo! grin

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by boyjo: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
DjAndroid:
I Think the 42 year old has expired musically. She should just resign, repent. Meanwhile Lady Saw has repented.

INDOMIE GENERATION WON'T KNOW HER.

This is what she looks like now below. E be like alarm dey even blow am seriously.

You know her from somewhere?
You aren't kind to her at all grin

I don't think she's doing drugs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.