Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! (81254 Views)

This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Photos Of Nollywood Stars Who Relocated Abroad (What They Look Like Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by easyelliot(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Op, would u have preferred she did too much plastic surgery and look like a Lil Kim

At 42, many will still take her "romantic call" tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by lazygal: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
pweeryambre:

so true, lil Kim her mate later had major surgery and turned herself to white woman completely.

Surgery gone fantastically wrong ....I believe she had to do repair surgery but still ...
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by lazygal: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
HMZi:
Still rem when DBN closed down cos of lawsuits, them go dey play 'TITANIC' when it just comot........naija was good b4 o

Yeah ! I remember dbn ooo before other stations came up ..Mary Ann and Israel ( you are blowing my mind)
Remember when we called to pick the movie we would watch ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Still looking pretty..
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by iamclime(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oh nostalgia! Those days of DBN and Clapperboard! In the days of Patra, Diana King, Shabba Ranks, and Shaggy. My, my, time flies!

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by room089: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
This lady of the 90s!

The 'romantic call' crooner!

Who still remember the 'patra shorts' that was the rave of the 90s in Nigeria courtesy of Lady Patra?

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by wcurtis76(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shie that time big was fucking her he named her hottest bitch on planet earth � nowwhat can she aafford Nothing...
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by room089: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
lazygal:

Yeah ! I remember dbn ooo before other stations came up ..Mary Ann and Israel ( you are blowing my mind)

Good old days sis!
I think the name of the programme was 'Night shift'.

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by HMZi: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
lazygal:

OMG!!! it was so cool #NightShift

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
She looks dry, haggard and infact all the fresh juices in her has been sucked out completely. Only shaft remain and I trust some men will still hit that thing, even if she becomes bonga fish, they will still hit it.

She no try at all.

Upon all the fame and money. sad
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by kay29000(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Houseofglam7:
My question is, dem no dey sell bra for her area

She's Patra...She doesn't need bra.

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Haba, bra don finish for market
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Yameater(m): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamAtribalist:
cool STILL looking good - She is a true LEGEND. Not that crap 2FACE you all like to call legend.
Come whaz da your name again ?
NEVER IN YOUR LIFE REFER TO 2BABA my legend like da again if you no wan ogun oba of bini to do you something there
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by dingbang(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who she epp
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by cmpunk: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
I hope Tiwa Savage doesn't go Patra way few years to come the way she dey blow sk and kush on IG no be here o. They even resemble sef only that Tiwa is younger.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
crotonite:

PLZ, WHO IS SHE?
that's Patra, Reggae dancehall legend of the 90s.

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Ola514(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
LAUGHING
DjAndroid:
I Think the 42 year old has expired musically. She should just resign, repent. Meanwhile Lady Saw has repented.

INDOMIE GENERATION WON'T KNOW HER.

This is what she looks like now below. E be like alarm dey even blow am seriously.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
looks infected
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by ruffDiamond: 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Looks more like a recovering alcoholic/Drug Addict.

There is a age,time and place to dress in some kind of funny ways.

She is 42?reminds me of the story of Peter Pan,the little boy that refuses to grow up. And what is the sharp object on her chest?if it is what I am thinking,and it is this big?

She should go for a CANCER of the B word check.
perv spotted wetin concern u with knob on her chest .I'm very sure u know absolutely nothing abt her musical career .just came here shooting yr mouth off without thinking. Patra has never been known to wear bra ..go watch Queen of the pack' she wore a net top with nothing underneath. She's à crazy ,yes positively crazy and hugely gifted artiste in her days and not what ya thinking abt her chest Mister

2 Likes

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by zzbrodah: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Her romantic call Don eenter voicemail.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:
Who's she pls..
I'm one of the ID generation o grin

What is ID generation?
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by comrade2006(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Obsolete and defunct Jamaica singer grin grin grin
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by MrEdimulo82(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
agongajoseph:
that's Patra, Reggae dancehall legend of the 90s.

Why are answering him, dude was prolly born in 1999 wink
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Rosebaby568(f): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
I don't know her ..never heard of her...body goals tho

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
See the effect of drugs. I just dey pity wizkid sha
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Ten06(m): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Na India hemp cause am nah

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Handsomebeing(m): 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kidding me? What about Tracy Chapman and Sonya Spence?

1 Like

Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by gidjah(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
atilla:
Patra

Can't forget watching those music shows on Sunday's on Dbn

Pull up to my bumper baby and I'm on a romantic call. Talking to my babe on na me phone.
best of dem way back early 90s.
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rosebaby568:
I don't know her ..never heard of her...body goals tho
how would u knw her? Smh all these underage gals born in 2000s sef. Kid go and face ur studies
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Caseless:
why using her "free period" picture to judge her? What about the recent one where she wore see-through top and was still fine?

Am looking at her body in totality not clothes
Re: Remember Patra? See What She Looks Like Now! by DengXioping(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
atilla:
Patra

Can't forget watching those music shows on Sunday's on Dbn

Pull up to my bumper baby and I'm on a romantic call. Talking to my babe on na me phone.

Interesting! Great artiste, Wonderful song.
Still grooving her Workerman song in 2017

Man is not a man if
Him a no worker man
Man is not a man
If he cyaan go 10 for long
Man is not a man if
Him a no worker man...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Meets Cardi B In Lagos / 'I’m Proudly Gay’ – Uche Maduagwu Declares (Photo) / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.