Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) (57024 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Dice Ailes Buys House In Lagos And A New Car / Tiwa Savage With DJ Khaled, Diddy, Emele Sande In Los Angeles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Adeniyimi: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria remain dumbest country in d world..... those idiot will make their money in nigeria and go US to buy house, they develop another nation whereas d money is made in there homeland. .... those people dont even care who they are. Why cant he move there and we can see how he can make d money in 100 yrs in d USA. Idiot wizkid u make your money in nigeria anad u spent it abroad. U have a damaged brain just like d rest of u.
Its not d matter of hating is just d fact

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Walexsammy(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Davido's US house is bigger, finer and more expensive than this one. Instead of him to acquire assets he's acquiring liabilities and making destiny marring decisions. Congrats to him though.
hw e take concern u...maybe he prefers 'liabilities'...Nawa oooo..so house nah liability now,moreova do u no about any of his assets?
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by princemillla(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2016
This country do dunce. Carried nija money go buy ppty for another man's land. Am waiting for Chris Brown to come buy house in lekki or banana island
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2016
ironMind:
Is that cigar or igbo i is saw in his hand. this boy is travel with igbo to america and he is smoke it there. the house have not reach one month and they has spoil the fresh breeze with smoke

How stupid are you ??
Marijuana is legal in California.
You can walk into a dispensary and buy any quantity you want
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by muba4huss(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2016
Rather than wasting wealth, y cant he just imvest in nigeria. I hate those that waste wealth....
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by boyafx(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2016
adekennis:
[/s]
Phrase broke people use to console themself
very true
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by luckyboss(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2016
that's very nice.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2016
Nigerians can believe all lies, I can claim to be the new landlord of white house with pics and they will still believe, what an educated illiterate young generation.Shm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by BushDoctor123: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2016
ironMind:
Is that cigar or igbo i is saw in his hand. this boy is travel with igbo to america and he is smoke it there. the house have not reach one month and they has spoil the fresh breeze with smoke
u don land here again? proof read or better still look for an English teacher before spewing rubbish.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Some poor Nigerians are complaining.
Why did he buy a house in America ??
Davido's house is bigger
He's smoking marijuana, he will go to jail if he's caught.
His house looks old.

Buying a house in America is a big investment and the houses here are cheaper than the ones in Nigeria.
Look at the small house Linda ikeji bought for 800 million, that money would buy a big mansion here.

Davido's house is bigger, For fuccck sake, Davido's house is in Atlanta and Wizkid's house is in California, that WizKid house go buy two of davido's house.

He's smoking marijuana ?? Marijuana is legal in California, you can just walk into any store, buy some marijuana and go show it to the police and you won't be arrested.

His house looks old, sincerely, you haven't been out of Nigeria, I use to live in Philadelphia, the houses there were built in 1920 but they're 20 times better than all the houses in Nigeria.

Wizkid is only 25 and he has billions of naira in his bank account, you're 35 years old and have only 20 thousand naira, continue hating, you will die without accomplishing anything

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by temmym4(m): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
nice one wizdad...but d very day d sleeps and never wakes up all dis treasures would still be left on earth. vANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY!

Sis, u r right. but would u rather leave the world without making an impact and enjoying what nature has got to offer?
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
drjoshua2000:
Davido's US house is bigger, finer and more expensive than this one. Instead of him to acquire assets he's acquiring liabilities and making destiny marring decisions. Congrats to him though.
lol.u wicked ooo
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Some poor Nigerians are complaining.
Why did he buy a house in America ??
Davido's house is bigger
He's smoking marijuana, he will go to jail if he's caught.
His house looks old.

Buying a house in America is a big investment and the houses here are cheaper than the ones in Nigeria.
Look at the small house Linda ikeji bought for 800 million, that money would buy a big mansion here.

Davido's house is bigger, For fuccck sake, Davido's house is in Atlanta and Wizkid's house is in California, that WizKid house go buy two of davido's house.

He's smoking marijuana ?? Marijuana is legal in California, you can just walk into any store, buy some marijuana and go show it to the police and you won't be arrested.

His house looks old, sincerely, you haven't been out of Nigeria, I use to live in Philadelphia, the houses there were built in 1920 but they're 20 times better than all the houses in Nigeria.

Wizkid is only 25 and he has billions of naira in his bank account, you're 35 years old and have only 20 thousand naira, continue hating, you will die without accomplishing anything
who pour u hot water........evry body must not worship money like u!!!!!Getsense

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2016
ezinnelity:
nice one wizdad...but d very day d sleeps and never wakes up all dis treasures would still be left on earth. vANITY UPON VANITY ALL IS VANITY!

I pray you will be poor all your life and live up to 200 years
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Nigerians can believe all lies, I can claim to be the new landlord of white house with pics and they will still believe, what an educated illiterate young generation.Shm.
u mean he cnt afford it?
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:38am On Mar 14, 2016
pesinfada:
who pour u hot water........evry body must not worship money like u!!!!!Getsense

Yes.
I pray you never ever see up to 500k in your life till you die.
Say, Amen
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
shamecurls:
It shall never be well with poverty
Amen o bros..,....hahaha
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
drjoshua2000:

Comparing Georgia to California.

You must be in a very remote village in Nigeria.
The smallest house in California will feed you for 300 years
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by amtaken(f): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Rejoice with those who rejoice.

pretydiva:
D structure looks old. Buh y is wizkid getting smaller each day

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by amtaken(f): 11:42am On Mar 14, 2016
Rejoice with those who rejoice.

ezinnelity:

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by ideylaff: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2016
pesinfada:
u mean he cnt afford it?

Lol a no neighbour by my side in Holywood Hills, LA will set him back at least 10 million dollars

Wizkid is not even a billionaire in Naira lets keep the hype down at 200 million Naira please

Even the endorsements at top range 60 million is split over the period of years.

Buying Ferarris and toys are not on the same level as Bricks and Mortar in the States or anywhere near high brow Hollywood

Yes he's liquid and has running costs money to play around with but at most 300 million in assets

That does not make him a billionaire in anyway

Wizzyz album is soon to be released this is a good social media stunt to keep him in the news

Even his boss Chris Brown does nor live in Hollywood Hills but South Carlitornia not to talk if Wizkid wey dey exchange Naira for Dollars

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2480684_facebook20150329114657_png2cf052992f2760a23c9e1b631489bca5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Yes. I pray you never ever see up to 500k in your life till you die. Say, Amen
hahahahaha..........I can see u need help. I startd seein dat amount wen I dey 19yrs. send me ur account number .
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by sukkot: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2016
which of the flats is his ? i see a bunch of nice looking flats
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2016
ideylaff:

Lol a no neighbour by my side in Holywood Hills, LA will set him back at least 10 million dollars

Wizkid is not even a billionaire in Naira lets keep the hype down at 200 million Naira please

Even the endorsements at top range 60 million is split over the period of years.

Buying Ferarris and toys are not on the same level as Bricks and Mortar in the States or anywhere near high brow Hollywood

Yes he's liquid and has running costs money to play around with but at most 300 million in assets

Wizzyz album is soon to be released this is a good social media stunt to keep him in the news

Even his boss Chris Brown does nor live in Hollywood Hills but South Carlitornia not to talk if Wizkid wey dey exchange Naira for Dollars

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2480684_facebook20150329114657_png2cf052992f2760a23c9e1b631489bca5
hmmmm........I agree with u, the way u r sound in is like u know dia tricks wella

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2016
pesinfada:
hahahahaha..........I can see u need help.
I startd seein dat amount wen I dey 19yrs.
send me ur account number .

How much is 1 million naira in dollars ??
I can spend 800 thousand naira in 3 hours.

Are you a millionaire in Nigeria ??
I will make you a poor man in just 6 hours.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by repogirl(f): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2016
It's on lease jare, who dash monkey banana? angry
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

How much is 1 million naira in dollars ??
I can spend 800 thousand naira in 3 hours.

Are you a millionaire in Nigeria ??
I will make you a poor man in just 6 hours.
Send me ur account number....I'm not joking
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2016
ideylaff:

How much does Linda ikeji make in a week ??
What does she do for a living ??
Does she have any deal or endorsement ??
How much does she earn with her blog ??
But she recently bought a mansion in Banana island for 800 million naira

The lowest price you can book WizKid for is 2 million naira and he hustles like 3 shows every week.
He has an endorsement with Pepsi and Glo worth over 200 million.
And you think he can't afford to buy a house in California
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2016
pesinfada:
Send me ur account number....I'm not joking

Sorry.
International bank transfer is blocked in Nigeria by Buhari.
You can't send money out of Nigeria
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
repogirl:
It's on lease jare, who dash monkey banana? angry

Shut up.
You think you can lease a house in Calabasa or in Pasadena.

I bet you haven't been to Murtala Muhammad Airport.
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by TolaniLuv: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
pretydiva:
D structure looks old. Buh y is wizkid getting smaller each day

He's a heavy weed smoker and he doesn't work out! That's the answer to your question ..
Re: Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
pesinfada:
u mean he cnt afford it?

I don't meant he can't afford it,but I don't like to buy cheap lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rory Teasley Choked To Death By His Boyfriend Docquen Jovo Watkins (Photos) / Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.