Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani (1666 Views)

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Why We Attacked Agatu – Fulani Herdsmen / 5,000Cows, Armed Herdsmen Occupying Agatu Communities — CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by andy24(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2016
cryGood morning NLS,

Pls I would like u all to add your voices to the plight of this pple. This can also be referred to as organised crime which our govt are not taking seriously enough. Seun, lalastical FP

Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by andy24(m): 7:03am On Mar 14, 2016
I weap for my country cry cry cry

Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by Luckylife(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Imagine even innocent children are not spare, pigs that did this heinous act will leave a rotten and miserable life .

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by andy24(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2016
This is barbaric

Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by andy24(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2016
Pls share, tag, buzz till this gets to the office of Mr President. Enuf is Enuf
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by Johnrake69: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2016
And the IG Solomon Arase didnt see all this? cry
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by finalboss(m): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2016
hmmm
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by Okaakoko(m): 7:38am On Mar 14, 2016
wickedness
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by andy24(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2016
In as much as grazing n the waste from the Cows are needed as fertilizer isneeded for the well being of live stock like cows, it shouldn't be used as an Avenue to unleash such mayhem on innocent women and children cry
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by kniru: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2016
dis is not Good!!!

1 Like

Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by anuma1(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2016
Buhari and his brothers self. Foooollllllllllssssss
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by kachnov(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Arm yourselves... The government won't do sh#t.
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by RuJay: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
andy24:
Pls share, tag, buzz till this gets to the office of Mr President. Enuf is Enuf
which president, u tink he doesn't knw wat is happening? He gave dem d power my dear. Even d IGP do nt hve power of his own rite nw but I bait u if d president gives an order 4dis pple to b brought to book nd oda simliar crime lyk dis rubbish will stop, note he is jst being bias
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by RuJay: 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nd d IGP said he did nt c where 300 pple where buried, he is waiting 4dem to take him to deir graves, d IGP is also scared as it is rite he does hve power of his own anymore. Nigeria my country I weep 4my nation
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by andy24(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2016
Mod move to FP
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by Phizzlephizz(m): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2016
andy24:
cryGood morning NLS,

Pls I would like u all to add your voices to the plight of this pple. This can also be referred to as organised crime which our govt are not taking seriously enough. Seun, lalastical FP

Guy whatsapp me asap abeg make we reason 08101039122
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by nnokwa042(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2016
andy24:
In as much as grazing n the waste from the Cows are needed as fertilizer isneeded for the well being of live stock like cows, it shouldn't be used as an Avenue to unleash such mayhem on innocent women and children cry
who need fulanis manure
Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
And the DSS will not speak on this but when it comes to the issue of harmless IPOB members, they'll tag them as terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Pix Of Agatu Killings By Fulani by andy24(m): 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
nnokwa042:
who need fulanis manure

Ignorance. Read n find out by urself undecided smh

(1) (Reply)

Loan Sharks: “My Brother Committed Suicide In January" - Borrower / Married Man Killed Girlfriend And Commits Suicide After Notifyin His Wife (VIDEO / [video] Gang Of Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Busted In Their Hide Out In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.