Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics (37733 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by bezimo(m): 3:21am On Mar 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
Guy if you are unhappy over this bill, feel free to ship out of our state. This bill will become law regardless of how you or your pastors feel. Kaduna dosent need you

Are you sure you are ok or does your brain need formatting to understand that the bill is an infrigement on peoples religious freedom as defined in the constitution. You sound confused as to what the issue been debated is.

Next time take your misguided opinion to the garbage because you are one of those bigots who needs a socio-mental reorientation just like your gov.

Though I am from the SS but was born in KD and lived in that city during my elelentary and high school days and know the city's socio-religious divide pretty well. So dont tell me nonsense.
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=bezimo post=43779375]

Are you sure you are ok or does your brain need formatting to understand that the bill is an infrigement on peoples religious freedom as defined in the constitution. You sound confused as to what the issue been debated is.

Next time take your misguided opinion to the garbage because you are one of those bigots who needs a socio-mental reorientation just like your gov.

Though I am from the SS but was born in KD and lived in that city during my elelentary and high school days and know the city's socio-religious divide pretty well. So dont tell me nonsense.

[/quote

i dont care and neither does elrufai nor the rest of KD residents. lf you cant live under this new law, you can ship out first thing tomorrow morning. The law stands
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by bezimo(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=kropotkin2 post=43779769][/quote]

If your el rufai get 2 heads let him sign the bill.

I am sure your gov is aware of the curse placed on his life by Apostle Sulieman. I guess he is thinking twice now.

So untill he signs it into law, I know he is afraid for his life.So keep quiet islamic religious bigot!!!

Besides is it your father that owns Kaduna that you have the temerity to tell me to remain or not. Besides I live presently in a far far far better city that exist in your dreams compared to Kd.

Besides you are a Muslim and from your postings I observed that you have always been against Christianity so any law that seeks to stiffle the influence of Christianity is celebrated by you.

I shouldn't really respond to you further because with you islamic mind you can NEVER be reasonable.
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by vicben27(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Wen a dog wants to die it looses its sense of smell ! No one fights God n live to tell d tale
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
bezimo:

If your el rufai get 2 heads let him sign the bill.

I am sure your gov is aware of the curse placed on his life by Apostle Sulieman. I guess he is thinking twice now.

So untill he signs it into law, I know he is afraid for his life.So keep quiet islamic religious bigot!!!

Besides is it your father that owns Kaduna that you have the temerity to tell me to remain or not. Besides I live presently in a far far far better city that exist in your dreams compared to Kd.

Besides you are a Muslim and from your postings I observed that you have always been against Christianity so any law that seeks to stiffle the influence of Christianity is celebrated by you.

I shouldn't really respond to you further because with you islamic mind you can NEVER be reasonable.
The bill will be signed into law and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Tell your apostle suleiman he can curse all he he wants cos nothing go happen. who get time for fake pastor? Why are you so concerned about what takes place in KD since you claim to live in a 'better city'? Guy face your home state affairs and leave us to ours. By the way i am no MUSLIM
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by kaylah8(f): 9:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Apostle suleiman has said it all
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
kaylah8:
Apostle Suleiman has said it all
your apostle is a fake, a phoney who can only prophesy his own death. I'm waiting to see elRufai die
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by olatade(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Nowhere in the world you just open a mosque/church without license. Had we done same, we might have avoided Yusuf & Boko haram today. Rather than study to understand what the govt intend to do, they turned it to Elrufai is fighting Christians like Muslims are no affected!

Had we licensed preachers, have accurate census and monitor churches & mosques, we'd have avoided murderers like Rev. King, Yusuf of Boko haram etc. Mallam Nasir Elrufai go ahead and do what's best for your people, let the naysayers make silly noises, posterity will judge you right sir.

The bill targets the two major religions, why are the so called elders devil-bent on fomenting trouble & misleading the public? Our penchant for anyhow ness is killing us... These wicked religious leaders are hell bent on manipulating people, hence detest regulation.

For years now kaduna has been polarized between Christian south & Muslim north, yet none of these elders saw the insanity of such division The reason for such hatred & division has been preachers inciting hatred, now someone thought to curtail it, they are up in arms. How many of these anti elrufai brigade has been to kaduna or know how the state is
dangerously polarized? We are our own worst enemies. #MayElrufaiSucceed
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by DaudaAbu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/south-london-church-fined-over-loud-3am-antidemon-services-a3206721.html

If its otker things now we would be mentioning UK US etc. Those same coutrys' dont allow people preach or use speakers anyhow
Re: El-rufai To License Pastors And Muslim Clerics by Ezekiel68(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
AbuMaryam1:
How I wish this will be implemented nation wide.
you are stiring trouble maryam...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.