Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. (1175 Views)

Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / It Is PDP Loyalists That Are Complaining Of Hardship Not Nigerians - Ngige / PDP Loyalists Burn Their Old Clothes As They Defect To APC In Rivers State. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by Prinzo1(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2016
Is this a message by Ngige that he is not experiencing the economic downturn or he is trying to call all Nigerians PDP loyalists? Or maybe he just wants to record his own lie in "all promises cancelled" aka APC.

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by umuokezie(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2016
see him face

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by tuniski: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2016
And those not complaining are zombies. Suffering and smiling the apc way. These people just like insulting citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by NextGovernor(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Hahahaha. I really love this.

Where are we heading to?

Bag of pure water = #200
Fuel= #180 (with abeg)
Bag of Rice = #17k
Big rubber of Garri = #2500
Even Buka restaurant = From #250 to #350.
Infact everything has increased by more than 50%

You know the worst? They still wanna cut the 18,000 minimum wage so that workers can't survive again, company sacking and short paying and state governments owing months of salaries.

This is not about APC/PDP, we are tired of this regime. They have denied all there campaign promises and now blaming majority of Nigerians complaining as PDP.

Dele Momodu, Suitan of Adamawa and Pat Utomi are now PDP right?
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by TippyTop(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Ok na
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by ZZ22: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2016
This not about APC or PDP the hardship is real.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by EastanPower(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Very senseless and idiotic statement from Chris Ngige.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by kennybelle: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2016
The hardship is everywhere, but It's always been worse in Nigeria. It's not a party issue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by UnknownT: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2016
For my area, fowl egg na #40 for big one, #35 for the ones wey small like quail now. angry angry sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by Mrbigman1(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2016
UnknownT:
For my area, fowl egg na #40 for big one, #35 for the ones wey small like quail now. angry angry sad

Ngige is trying to tell u naw dat if u re an Apc member, u ve a subsidised price.

So dey dnt suffer hardship hence dey dnt complain of it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by UnknownT: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Ngige is trying to tell u naw dat if u re an Apc member, u ve a subsidised price.

So dey dnt suffer hardship hence dey dnt complain of it
I need that subsidy, I am tired. I want to become an APC member

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by nasiest(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2016
Yeah,is the idiotic PDP people that are saying no money.go and work idiots.no more free money.
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by Mrbigman1(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2016
UnknownT:
I need that subsidy, I am tired. I want to become an APC member

Lwkmd. E be like say I go join u oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by christiancy(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2016
oga zaki weldone sir, God is watching u frm a distance
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by emeraldknytt(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2016
nasiest:
Yeah,is the idiotic PDP people that are saying no money.go and work idiots.no more free money.
warisdis one saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by Goddex: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2016
[size=14pt]Imagine the people
in Buhari's cabinet
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by Toktee(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2016
tuniski:
And those not complaining are zombies. Suffering and smiling the apc way. These people just like insulting citizens.
After you are done insultng people,you are now complaining that they love insulting citizen,the ones you insulted are not nigerians?
Ngige is right,letthem tell us what pdp gave them in 16Yr that they need change in 9months.
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by lilprinze: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2016
Only zombies are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by tuniski: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2016
Toktee:
After you are done insultng people,you are now complaining that they love insulting citizen,the ones you insulted are not nigerians?
Ngige is right,letthem tell us what pdp gave them in 16Yr that they need change in 9months.
The last time I checked ngige has his nucleus in pdp's 16yrs. So u can ask him that. Apc is effectively pdp turncoat so they can answer you.
The scammers who wailed for years in opposition now don't want others to wail. If u take over a 'bad' situation of 16yrs abi 55yrs then make it worse in 9months in direct negation of your promise. 9months becomes too long!
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by crownwealth: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2016
Ngige is an ediot
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by Osakah24(m): 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmm,Its actually better to keep quiet,than to spew trash,public office holders are really suffering from talking disease. This short man should just shut up,are there markets for PDP people only in nigeria,Do fuel stations ask for party affiliation before selling?,the high price of virtually every commodity in the markets are also exclusively for the Pdp abi,I tire for the way una dey reason for this country oo.
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by BushidoBlue(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Take slap dere baskat!!!

Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by ellechrystal(f): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nguge, or whatever is your name , may God help u. Because u ve so much money, n ur salary isn't owed, u think that's how it is for everyone, very soon, u will wail, may God give u a wailing position that u will never recover from.
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by diasporaman(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
On point.
Re: Nigerians Complaining Of Hardship Are PDP Loyalists. by BushidoBlue(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
diasporaman:
On point.

If I say you no get sense now them them go vex...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked #1 Most Corrupt Country In 2016 Best Ranking Index / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad / Niger Delta Avengers Vow To Reduce Oil Production To Zero As They Strike Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.