Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

*For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here (4910 Views)

Who Has More SWAG? Lagos Or Abuja Babes? / 'how Can We Assess Audit Assurance Process In Order To Strenghten The Audit Manu / Assignment 4 Nairaland Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
Hey guys,lets analyse the NL ladies here ;only 2 rules :

1. Keep off my 'Princess'  grin grin grin grin

2. No insults. . .just your candid opinion.

I'll start with spikedcylinder,oyin,michelin,LadyT and Tope. . . . . .
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by izeek(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2009
we are waiting, whats keeping you from starting with them?
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2009
Lmao funny we are listening cool I know only guys am only passing
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
Ok. .  .
Subject : Oyinda:

Analysis:
Deeply religious (like all 99% of all naija babes)

Seems to be the really sensitive type,y'know the type u have to be reallly,really careful not to offend. . . .(& may just shoot u if u cheat on her  cheesy) .  

Prognosis: Solid wife material  wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2009
Subject: Patwhizkid

Attractive girl i would like to meet. Seems confident and classy, However raking up 4,000 posts after registering sometime this year reeks of a lack of focus / or joblessness tongue
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2009
Subject : Spikedcylinder:

Analysis:
Has plenty of internet time  smiley
Working,Naija based (good guaranteed bank balance  wink)
A shade too aggressive (the reasons behind this ,still being studied,I'll report back once I find out)

Prognosis:  You're on your own ! grin
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2009
Subject : Michelin:

Analysis:
Aka 'The Teeny Bopper'
Edo (Ishan) origins
EU based
Generally mistakes internet access for maturity
Sharp tongue(translated to keyboard),tho' this may be linked to No 1 analysis above

Prognosis: Needs extended gestation ! cheesy
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by henryhemon(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2009
spikycyclinder is agressive against the male folks.maybe we shld ask her y.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by russellino: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2009
Subject: mohawkchic
Analysis: Pros - Very cerebral, great sense of humour, witty, jodeci fan !!! = perfect
              Cons - none i can see
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by henryhemon(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
Topup,
very intilligent would love to meet her.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by sugabelle: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
@ henryhemon
only to guys? I beg to differ!!!!! I have been on the receiving end of the world-famous aggressiveness. I know other females have too, "princess" included. But off I go now to run and hide----sorry I didn't wear my safety helmet today, I'm not primed for another catfight. tongue

sorry, I know it's guys only, bt----
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by TheSeeker(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2009
Add more ladies. I really don't know what to say about those except Oyinda.

Oyinda

She's reserved, gets her clear cut point sometimes.
Her self determination is one thing she overrates.
Probably Nigeria based: I don't know though
She either is religious -- or pretending to be one --- just my observation

Prognosis : If she's what she sounds like, she might make a good wife though, but you never know with women
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by whitelexi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2009
congoshine:

Ok. .  .
Subject : Oyinda:

Analysis:
Deeply religious (like all 99% of all naija babes)

Seems to be the really sensitive type,y'know the type u have to be reallly,really careful not to offend. . . .(& may just shoot u if u cheat on her  cheesy) .  

Prognosis: girlfriend material  wink

Pure speculation thrash talk, she is just like many naija babes who will pretend their asses out only to show their true colours in future.

congoshine:

Subject : Spikedcylinder:

Analysis:
Has plenty of internet time  smiley
Working,Naija based (good guaranteed bank balance  wink)
A shade too aggressive (the reasons behind this ,still being studied,I'll report back once I find out)

Prognosis:  Solid wife material! grin

Spikey is one of the most realistic female posters on NL, just create a poll and guys will tell u that. She has a solid reputation and is more of a wife material than many i know.

congoshine:

Analysis:
Aka 'The Teeny Bopper'
Edo (Ishan) origins
EU based
Sharp tongue(translated to keyboard),tho' this may be linked to No 1 analysis above

Prognosis: Girlfriend! cheesy

I think Michelin demands extra attention from a guy, that doesnt make her require extra gestation. She is quite down to earth and realistic too. . .

It looks like u have targeted some girls for bashing, but any guy who knows whats up will ignore u on that level. . .  I think u r on your own there grin
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by henryhemon(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2009
@sugabelle,
I thought i was the only one that noticed that. i guess she is strongwilled,will make a great wife.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
pls no one should take the name of spikedcylinder in vain.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by emeraldbee: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2009
whitelexi:

Pure speculation thrash talk, she is just like many naija babes who will pretend their asses out only to show their true colours in future.

Spikey is one of the most realistic female posters on NL, just create a poll and guys will tell u that. She has a solid reputation and is more of a wife material than many i know.

I think Michelin demands extra attention from a guy, that doesnt make her require extra gestation. She is quite down to earth and realistic too. . .

It looks like u have targeted some girls for bashing, but any guy who knows whats up will ignore u on that level. . .  I think u r on your own there grin

thats why i just love him, He's just so bold and speaks his mind  kiss
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2009
Subject: Sugabelle

Pros: Has a good sense of humour as far as i can see. Seem realistic and strike me as a fighter for wot she feels is her right  cool Also strike me like she will be DEVOTED and GREAT in bed  kiss

Cons: Most guys on NL thinks she's a Gold Digger  tongue
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by whitelexi(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2009
Luxoire: I dunno nothing about where she's from or where she's at, but she comes across to me as one mature and realistic babe. . .  I would always be interested in what she has to say.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by TheSeeker(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
whitelexi:

Luxoire: I dunno nothing about where she's from or where she's at, but she comes across to me as one mature and realistic babe. . .  I would always be interested in what she has to say.
I fall behind you on that one. She's matured and intelligent.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by sugabelle: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2009
Vuitton or Ghana-must-go, mind yua self. Talk about someone you do know. No use cheap publicity for here grin.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
sugabelle:

Vuitton or Ghana-must-go, mind yua self. Talk about someone you do know. No use cheap publicity for here grin.

Lol tongue At least i got it right with your sense of humour kiss
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by ravenzord(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2009
I like dis,
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by eyonigger(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2009
Subject: sistawoman

A very matured minded and intelligent lady. Great sense of humor, humble and very good in giving advises.
Subject : iice

Cool, calm n collected. Intelligent and witty. Minds her own business, says whatever is in her mind, very crude and ego tripping kind of lady. Very very coded.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by Vuitton(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2009
eyonigger:

Subject: sistawoman

A very matured minded and intelligent lady. Great sense of humor, humble and very good in giving advises.
Subject : iice

Cool, calm n collected. Intelligent and witty. Minds her own business, says whatever is in her mind, very crude and ego tripping kind of lady. Very very coded.

Perfect analysis wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by DaudaAbu(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2009
hey u've not analyzed IICE and ROKIATU

i wanna hear u guyz analyze dis two, and then some
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
whitelexi:

It looks like u have targeted some girls for bashing, but any guy who knows whats up will ignore u on that level. . . I think u r on your own there grin
whitelexi,you're allowed to differ,but please don't question my motives. . . .we all see things from diff perspectives . State your own & I'll state mine.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by illusion2: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
congoshine:

Analysis:
Aka 'The Teeny Bopper'
Edo (Ishan) origins
EU based

Prognosis: Needs extended gestation ! cheesy
Also one of the few atheist naija ladies
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
DaudaAbu:

hey u've not analyzed IICE
Ok. .  .
Subject : iice:

Analysis:
Fiercely independent & quite an all rounder  wink

US based,from Northern Nigeria ,not too tall & fair in complexion (dont ask how I found out.)

Must be in some kinda relationship ,as she make little effort to get close to anyone.

Prognosis: Probably unavailable,if she is available could be quite complex for the average naija guy. . . . . tongue  wink
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by whitelexi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
congoshine:

whitelexi,you're allowed to differ,but please don't question my motives. . . .we all see things from diff perspectives . State your own & I'll state mine.

If u take offense cos i said you're on your own there, how do u expect spikedcylinder to take your comments?

I feel u exxagerated and i aired my views on that issue, spikey has to be fair to all as a mod, and that will give her some negative talk, but u should not overestimate that.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by izeek(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2009
izeek:
very smart, intelligent and likes to poke @post everyonce in a while. lol

seriously,
@sistawoman,
has alot of years on her that one,
speaks with soo much maturity sometimes it pisses me off that someone cud be that matured with no trace of childishness in them.
@iice,
almost in monosyllables. but sure hits the point.
reeks of self confidence and feistiness too.
@luxiore,
no nonsense person. does her thing her own way, and just btw being mature and childish.
@michelin,
well she def is young and shows in all her post. sometimes takes irrational stand but can be handled if the right guy comes along.
@y'me
my yaba left returnee, funny and fun seeking.
says things the way she See's them, which doesn't have to naturally be a popular view.
@spike
would make a good mother, not necessarily a Good wife.
smart, intelligent and got class.
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by congoshine(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2009
whitelexi:

If u take offense cos i said you're on your own there, how do u expect spikedcylinder to take your comments?

I feel u exxagerated and i aired my views on that issue, spikey has to be fair to all as a mod, and that will give her some negative talk, but u should not overestimate that.
I didn't take offence 'cos u said I'm on my own'. . . . . .find the offensive aspects of your posts in red
whitelexi:

It looks like u have targeted some girls for bashing, but any guy who knows whats up will ignore u on that level. . . I think u r on your own there grin
In a nut shell,don't waste time on me . . . . . .focus on the babes cheesy cheesy
Re: *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here by eyonigger(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
congo, I need to buy some information from u. SERIOUSLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of The Phrase "go Hug A Transformer"? / Definition Of Feminism: What Is Feminism? / Bank of Biafra Currency (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.