Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:10 PM

Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) (40106 Views)

El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) / Onofiok Luke Kneels Down For Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Xposer: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2016
Wife of the Speaker, Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Dr Mrs Uduak Onofiok Luke, pictured kneeling before her husband to thank him for his support and encouragement which helped her in bagging her Doctorate degree in Environmental Toxicology from the prestigious University of Calabar (UNICAL), Cross River State... She was conferred with a Doctorate degree in Environmental Toxicology by the UNICAL on Saturday, 12th March, 2016...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/wife-of-akwa-ibom-speaker-kneels-down.html

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Xposer: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
humble intelligent pretty smart woman...u too much

271 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
grin WE IN PDP SET THE PACE, FOR OTHERS TO FOLLOW grin

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
This's sweet

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by geesilver(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2016
good woman unlike those ones whose brain has been westernized..............well cultured beauty and brain.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by CastedDude: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
to marry don dey hungry me now ...chaiii

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by dainformant(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
a very homely woman indeed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Xposer: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2016
dats good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2016
CastedDude:
to marry don dey hungry me now ...chaiii
I get better homely beautiful hardworking lady for you....datz if you have some cash to consult me tongue tongue grin

7 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by hungryboy(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2016
dainformant:
oga, you sabi whether for inside house na Fuji house of commotion?

22 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by CastedDude: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by CastedDude: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
talk the one wey u know and leave the one u no know for the gods ...so
hungryboy:

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by ari3l(f): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmmm I'm moved o
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by crownwealth: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

cheesy grin
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by henrydadon(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
eeya she looks beautiful.. if them born my junior sister well make she sef no marry governor.. *sip tea and walk away* kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
She is wise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by crownwealth: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
ari3l:
Hmmmm I'm moved o

Move quick and bag your own PhD oooo

3 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Sijo01(f): 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wow, I love this.

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wow!! She fine fa! kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by 4nobody4every1: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
Yawns

2 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Rexnegro(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
the thieves in pdp are the we abi? ofcos You people in pdp set the pace for stealing which is not corruption according to Your uncle in otuoke.. #smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by sukkot: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
am not sold. if he was a poor man and had no power like he does, she would have bounced lolz

miss me with the feigned humility

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by crownwealth: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I get better homely beautiful hardworking lady for you....datz if you have some cash to consult me tongue tongue grin

Pls share her profile, I might be...
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by peacengine(m): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
I wan marry sharp sharp
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by eke96: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
We keep hearing good news in PDP States.

Pls keep the change!!!

8 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by obua: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
henrydadon:
eeya she looks beautiful.. if them born my junior sister well make she sef no marry governor.. *slip tea and walk away* kiss
you self, you no see governorship primaries join

1 Like

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Sunmibare6(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
#abeg who feat interprete am †̥♥ french for me?#...S'il vous plaît interprete ceci pour moi en français."Merci"
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by britbuz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
hungryboy:

[/i]diaris a possibility dia o [i]
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by rawtouch: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Respect
Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
dainformant:

Homely means unattractive. Perhaps you meant comely?

4 Likes

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by amtaken(f): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
The hubby is a very humble Christian who sponsors churches a lot. He constantly donates money towards evangelism.

He cleans church seats and sweeps the church up till now.

He personally sponsors people to Jerusalem for pilgrimage, just like Ifeanyi Ubah.

He also helps out any of his former classmates in UNIUYO whenever they seek his help.

He rose from being a Youth Leader to House of Assembly Member in the immediate past administration and now a Speaker after taking over from Aniekan.

Hon. Speaker Oniofiok Luke and his darling wife are rooted in Christ.

Unoma Akpabio never jokes with them.

God bless all God-fearing people all over the world.

God exalts His people.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) by Runx: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
A rare tribute in our generation wives. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC / Imo Is Capital Of Drug Abuse In Southern Nigeria –NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.