Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (109915 Views)

Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
HARDDON:

Bigger wor?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by yougos(m): 3:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Babe can we roll together?
Glocee:

Hahaha! okay
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Glocee(f): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
yougos:
Babe can we roll together?
That's what we're doing already.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Dearestme(f): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2017
saraki4Pres2019:

Hmmm. Na wa ooo,
yes ooo
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by HARDDON: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
SexyCeline:
lipsrsealed

One moment she was like " i luv bigger stuffs" the next she used one hand to cover her mouth n d other to cover her bumbum at same time.
Is everything alright Sexline? angry angry
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by robosky02(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Between medium and thick
I prefer you thick
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Oyindidi(f): 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
robosky02:
I prefer you thick
I'm not thick
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by robosky02(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not thick
are you coca cola shape?
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by sonofluc1fer: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm not thick
hey. Formatted my phone. Lost my contacts.in ph.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by weezweezweez(m): 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
robosky02:

just imagine after how many years
ur mouth Don robosky .... lol
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Oyindidi(f): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

hey. Formatted my phone. Lost my contacts.in ph.
Okay, will do the needful
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Papaaldrich: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
BBW ALL THE WAY.....OH I MISS JESSY
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by yougos(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lol... Let's take it to another level pls
Glocee:

That's what we're doing already.
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Glocee(f): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
yougos:
Lol... Let's take it to another level pls
Aite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by yougos(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Please send me a mail (yougosco2@gmail.com)
Glocee:

Aite
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
HARDDON:

One moment she was like " i luv bigger stuffs" the next she used one hand to cover her mouth n d other to cover her bumbum at same time.
Is everything alright Sexline? angry angry
Bad shaild
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Chrisfamous5(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
SexyCeline:
Swt talking me abi.. Play boy
Hello
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by SexyCeline(f): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Chrisfamous5:

Hello
Hi
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Samphoenix1: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
thick!!!
Re: Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? by Wantedola(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm OK with any, except broom sticks and obesity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.