Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K (41228 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
That amount is fair nah!
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
good.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by jantavanta(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
nickxtra:
London bridge is falling down, falling down ;DLondon bridge is falling down, falling down

.....my fair lady.....!

The bridge cannot carry everybody forever. But they seem to always need immigrants. It is like a cycle of need now then deport later.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by UrbanMystique: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Smh.. Funny how my people don't read.

All comments on page 1 are just embarrassing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
come back home... there is still space.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Menace2Society(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
See comments!!!most Nigeria youths are daft!home based especially angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by zeefa: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
henrydadon:
hahahaha..Interesting...wait until Donald trump becomes president..he will dump trump all of them otside.. grin grin

U r nothing but one of the bad belles! And am sure u r a stack illiterate not to have known the difference between the united state and united kingdom.
Trump is in d US not UK. And sure if you have the chance, people like you will be the first to relocate! Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Zelex9(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
The fact of the matter is that currently in Britain there is a strong immigration concern among the people. Pressure is on infrastructure such as healthcare, education and housing has led to serious debate hence the EU referendum coming up in June. This has nothing to do with targeting Nigerians specifically and while personally I do agree with the idea behind the policy. I am not a supporter behind the deportation (the policy should take effect on those seeking to migrate to the UK) as at least these people have the right to work and live in the UK. Energy should be spent on rounding up illegal immigrants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by EmekaBlue(m): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
if it really happens...peeps supporting this buhari regime in d uk go come c fr themselves

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by tbliss22(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
2sydoflyf:
My uncle should be on his way back to Nigeria. That man never even fit send bread come house since he comot. Maybe na because e salary no reach £35,000.

Kikikikikikikikikiki.... Guy u dey craze ooooo I don laugh trowey my lunch for here ooo. Why u dey expose ur uncle bumbum like this

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Menace2Society(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Smh.. Funny how my people don't read.

All comments on page 1 are just embarrassing.
Most of them are born dafts

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by effty(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na Buhari cause am na grin
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by paschu: 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
2sydoflyf:

Oh God! Help Nigeria. I sensed a mass hardship that would shock-jolt the slumbering masses into consciousness, but I never imagined that it would be in this kind of far reaching scale that seems to be currently downloading. A typical case of "when the wicked rules..." Only God knows what will happen if Trump wins the US presidential race. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Jacko1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atmmachine:

Deport ??
You haven't been to America.
You think you can wake up one day and start deporting people ??

Serial killers who killed 200 people are given a free legal representatives.
If Osama bin laden was caught alive, we is entitled to have the best lawyer in the world for free.

In America, a police cannot enter your house or search your car without a search warrant.
How do you think you can just wake up and decide to deport people.

And for your information, if there are 100 Nigerians in America, 2 are illegal.
The illegal aliens are the Mexicans and people from south, and northern american.

Do you homework

God bless you.... Ppl talk outta ignorance a lot.... What is even two make dat 0.5 niverians dat r illegal. These mexicans jusg stroll across the border. Hav u gone to a usa embassy n see hw dey reject visa applicants... Mexicans dont giv a hoot dey just...... Stroll across d border. Its unfair to oda nationalities. Dey act oppressed but r biggest oppressors. Trump shld win fo me.... If he will nt deport mexicans at least he wil build a goddamn great wall across d border and trust me dat wil be d greatest legacy america wil hav inrecent times

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ocheejemb: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
Slightly misleading title. No one will be deported for earning less than 35k. They've just made it more difficult to get an Indefinite Leave to Remain.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by applemark: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
Idea wont fly, having lived there and getting £35k a year is not a joke, the average salary is £26k. if you working and not illegally claiming benefits it will be difficult to deport you.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by ipledge10(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atmmachine:

Deport ??

If Osama bin laden was caught alive, we is entitled to have the best lawyer in the world for free.

In America, a police cannot enter your house or search your car without a search warrant.
How do you think you can just wake up and decide to deport people.

The illegal aliens are the Mexicans and people from south, and northern american.

Do you homework
you are one of the feworld set of people that are really knowledgeable on nairaland...after I did some research I found out that you will most probably find an undocumented European before you find undocumented Africa in usa...Mexico hold the highest number of undocumented immigrant 59%...then u have Hondurans,indians,Dominicans,Chinese,Vietnamese and some Europeans

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by Zelex9(m): 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
DaFlash:
Confused UK

And they are currently accepting refugee migrants from middle east en masse which they end up wecking havoc on them
but they choose to deport hardworking nigerians. it not their fault i blame our leaders angry angry angry

In actual fact, they do not want accept a large number of refugees but have little say on the matter due to the EU directive (currently not taking enough refugees according to the EU) hence one of the reasons that has led to the in/out EU referendum coming up in June.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by manny4life(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
Atmmachine:

Deport ??

[b]In America, a police cannot enter your house or search your car without a search warrant.
[/b]How do you think you can just wake up and decide to deport people.

Do you homework

Unfortunately you haven't been too current on America's political affairs, IF Trump is elected president and with a Republican controlled congress, the gentleman you replied is almost correct. At the bold part, I think you're the one that needs to do your homework, you're not in tune on what's going on and the most recent video from last weekend supports this. The police don't care anymore, I pity the new U.S. IF Trump is elected president.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by tbliss22(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
henrydadon:
hahahaha..Interesting...wait until Donald trump becomes president..he will dump trump all of them otside.. grin grin

See this one!! So for your own CNN donald trump's campaign is in UK? Chairman calm down na USA trump dey contest no be UK.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by meccuno: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
These are the people we call "colonial masters". If I may ask, what has the british or the white man ever done for us that demands we give them respect? They rub it in our faces and we still worship them.....God in his infinite mercy has given the black people a reasonable brain which is the same size worldwide. But why we kill over mundane things like religion, tribe and cult affiliation instead of knowledge beats my imagination. The black man is a waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by bankybobo11: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Some people are just daft and starkly ignorant. What has Trump got to do with the UK. Some will be forming big boys and girls and they don't knw the difference between the UK and the US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by StarOnEarth(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
2sydoflyf:
My uncle should be on his way back to Nigeria. That man never even fit send bread come house since he comot. Maybe na because e salary no reach £35,000.
Start preparing a welcome party grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by planetx: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
I hope they deport that sukkot guy, let him come to Nigeria and battle fuel scarcity, no electricity, mosquitos etc .
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by henrydadon(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
tbliss22:

See this one!! So for your own CNN donald trump's campaign is in UK? Chairman calm down na USA trump dey contest no be UK.
did i say i dont know..i too know will kill u one day..really deportation is going to start when donald become president in the us

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by StarOnEarth(m): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
bankybobo11:
Some people are just daft and starkly ignorant. What has Trump got to do with the UK. Some will be forming big boys and girls and they don't knw the difference between the UK and the US
You said my mind
I was surprise when I say Trump in someone's comment too.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by okrote4real: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmmm...do I see people running helter skelter? undecided
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by tbliss22(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2016
In my own view if this is actually true, two (2) things will take place;

1. UK might result to less professionals on ground which will bring up higher demand from other countries thereby jerking up their pay for re-issuance of visa or re-validating the ones who already have theirs.

2. This policy will flush out some set of people who had nothing serious doing back in the UK in the past 5years.

Like seriously, thou that policy should have been for 10years migrant if they really want to be fair but those who are nigerians out there and fell under the policies net should start preparing, at least no place like home.
Re: Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K by bankybobo11: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
Chinwendym:
That amount is fair nah!

It's not fair! You probably don't know that 35k British pounds will make you a millionaire in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady In Italy For 30 Years Blasts Nigerian Embassy In Italy / Woman Hijacks Commercial Bus From Lagos Driver (Video, Photo) / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.