Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Got An Invite From Workforce Abuja Office - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Got An Invite From Workforce Abuja Office (932 Views)

How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja / Zenith Bank lays off its workforce Again / Got An Interview, How Do You Tell Your Present Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got An Invite From Workforce Abuja Office by Trypant(f): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
Afternoon guys, yesterday I got an invite from Workforce Abuja office but they did not specify which post am to be interviewed. Am asking because I stay in Taraba state now, and I would not want to go just to be interviewed for a marketing job considering the distance and transport involved. Just teaching in private secondary school now.
Thanks... I need your advice please
Re: I Got An Invite From Workforce Abuja Office by holubee21(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2016
Lol! Brother workforce recruit for banks and its always marketing..they will never tell u the position not until d day on induction. I was once a victim befre but thank God I know them now..I belive u know how stressful bank sales is if u don't ask any one in the field..After documentation,on d day of training they opened up "we are pleased to inform you that we recruit for sterling bank and before you can even get the job we must test you by opening 20 accounts under 5 days with huge money..bro dem no tell me befre I quit cos bank go dismiss u if u can't perform only u av pple dat can be giving u huge money.

1 Like

Re: I Got An Invite From Workforce Abuja Office by holubee21(m): 11:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Sorry didn't check your gender befre replying..so dats it my sister but u could still follow your mind anyway
Re: I Got An Invite From Workforce Abuja Office by afolayangs(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
You can ask them for the role and industry. That you want to know if it match your career plan
Re: I Got An Invite From Workforce Abuja Office by tosbobby(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
@ Holubee

I was also a victim in Lagos about 2 weeks ago. What really pains me was the unexpected cost I incurred on printing and trying to locate guarantors.

The request is basicly for customer hunters. You are not meant to be in the office except when you want to come and give report.

No provision for transportation. All transport I on cost will be incurred by you.

Deliberate wickedness.

(1) (Reply)

See What A UK First Class Graduate Did To Get Transport Fare Back To Lagos. / Pls I Need Information On How To Join Institute Of Public Analyst / Why The ‘white Men’ Will Continue To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.