Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread (7534 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise For 2017 Begins / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hello Guys!

This is to inform the General Public that the Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment form for 2016/2017 is out.
Interested candidates should visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com to register or go to the nearest café around u to make it easier as u will be required to print some documents.

I've registered for myself and 'll like us to share knowledge and information with each other...

The registration is free but u may be charged by the café...
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
a
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by mecus4love(m): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pls what are the requirements?
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
mecus4love:
Pls what are the requirements?
one passport, birth certificate, primary school result, o level result, OND result (if any) Indigenship certificate
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from Saturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form .
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by JohnDanApeh: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
This Direct Short Service Course (DSSC), is it a contract job or permanent job?
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by zion47: 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
How is Navy personnel salary for rank and file?
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2016
zion47:
got no idea for now
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Pls who hav an idea on the questions that are likely to be asked?
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Please, is it mandatory that one must know how to swim to join?

And I don't think my FSLC is available.
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by chossy: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Please someone should help me wit past Questions my Email is chossylink4u@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by bastien: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2016
zion47:
60-80k seaman
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
chossy:
Please someone should help me wit past Questions my Email is chossylink4u@yahoo.com
i think the past questions should be posted here pls ... Cos we ar all here to share info between ourselves....
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
chossy:
chossy:
i think the past questions should be posted here pls ... Cos we ar all here to share info between ourselves....
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by JohnDanApeh: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
chossy:

Contact me on 08064639480 for past questions. All the best.
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Prodigee: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
Well it seems bsc can't apply... undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by afoobiggy700(m): 9:09am On Apr 01, 2016
Dollerman:
The Aptitude Test and Screening of Certificates of candidates will hold from Saturday 9 April 2016 from 8:00 am nationwide at designated centres in various states. You must come along with your printed Application form .
bro are we to go along with o level result or o level certificate ?
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by afoobiggy700(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
afoobiggy700:
bro are we to go along with o level result or o level certificate ?
any answer to my question peeps
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
afoobiggy700:

any answer to my question peeps
yea, u need to go with ur o level result, including the birth certificate, state of origin and OND result if u fill it in... Its better u go wit all ur credentials u fill in the form to avoid story that touches the head.. Its also advisable to make photocopy of each along with u...
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by JohnDanApeh: 2:39am On Apr 02, 2016
Dollerman:
yea, u need to go with ur o level result, including the birth certificate, state of origin and OND result if u fill it in... Its better u go wit all ur credentials u fill in the form to avoid story that touches the head.. Its also advisable to make photocopy of each along with u...
Good attempt.
For past Questions..... 08064639480
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
JohnDanApeh:

Good attempt.
For past Questions..... 08064639480
how can we get it
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by JohnDanApeh: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2016
NB:
The Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Exercise scheduled for 9 April 2016 has been re-scheduled for 14 May 2016.

In addition, additional centres are being established to enhance the management of candidates during the Test. This and other developments will be communicated to the candidates in due course. Any inconvenience caused by the change in date is highly regretted.
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
JohnDanApeh:
NB:
The Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2016 Recruitment Exercise scheduled for 9 April 2016 has been re-scheduled for 14 May 2016.

In addition, additional centres are being established to enhance the management of candidates during the Test. This and other developments will be communicated to the candidates in due course. Any inconvenience caused by the change in date is highly regretted.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by successbase(m): 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by ify2016: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
k
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Syjibrin(f): 7:25am On Apr 09, 2016
JohnDanApeh:
NB:

even if the inconvenience in terms of change of venue is not regretted did job seekers have any choice? Good luck for those that succeeded and wishing every one that applied for Airforce dssc best of luck and May Allah shower his Rahama upon all those that applied including my humble self

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
Syjibrin:
even if the inconvenience in terms of change of venue is not regretted did job seekers have any choice? Good luck for those that succeeded and wishing every one that applied for Airforce dssc best of luck and May Allah shower his Rahama upon all those that applied including my humble self
Ameen
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by halmat(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2016
Have anyone checked the Nigerian navy recruitment website? Candidates have been zoned to two different groups. I don't understand how to know which group I fall into. www.joinnigeriannavy.com Any one??.
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by walexzzyy: 3:21pm On May 11, 2016
please re we submitting the guarantor (Military officer) and DPO certification at the point of the exercise ........ cos i haven't seen anyone.
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by CLASSIClove(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2016
guys and girls, 14th is now near. let us pray heard bcoz is only GOD dat will grant us success. with GOD all tinz are possible. may JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY GRANT OUR HEART DESIRE. AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Nigerian Navy(nn) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 11, 2016
walexzzyy:
please re we submitting the guarantor (Military officer) and DPO certification at the point of the exercise ........ cos i haven't seen anyone.
u need to come along with it oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

College Of Nursing And Health Sciences, Obohia-ndoki, Abia State Vacancy / Graduate Customer Service Representatives Job At Tizeti Network – Apply Now / Dragnet Oil And Gas Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.