Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) (3029 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by INTERMAN: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
A lot of people cherish our black colour while owe bleaches ours. This girl below cry hard that she want to be black in colour because she loves brown colour .The interviewer said when she grow old she can marry a black man and give birth to black children. She said no! she want to be black! lol

Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by heeyarnuh(f): 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
lol
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
May God punish all blacks that are bleaching and spoiling Gods perfect work
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by tempem: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2016
LOL...QUITE NICE.
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Bro, easy ooo what will u now say to this girl that want to turn black, will u curse or bless her? All those bleaching have their own reasons though am not in support or should i say i dislike it but we have to respect their wishes
kallmemrB:

2 Likes

Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Aplaudez(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
I feel for her! grin
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by theshaderoom: 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
I've watched the video. It's very funny! Watch it here

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/03/watch-this-hilarious-video-as-this.html
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by INTERMAN: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
why not kunkun push their head inside by force @ Mr "Watch it here"

1 Like

Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by ib4uakpele: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
USING THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUE•. Beloved, the power & authority in the name of Jesus has been given unto you; so begin to function & live by the power in the name of Jesus. Therefore your words & actions are back by divine authority! Sickness, weakness,fear,failure,lack & every form of infirmity will have no place in you. That's why Christ said in the book of mark16:17-18,“And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;{18},They shall take up serpent; & if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them, they shall lay hand on the sick,& they shall recover.
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by vickkyruby(f): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
Very funny...and blacks want to be white

Black is beautiful.
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by prahcetomi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
Amen
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
When dis girl turn 18 her her pvssyy must hve bin stretched thoroughly by black men
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
ehya!!!
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
RIZLER:
When dis girl turn 18 her her pvssyy must hve bin stretched thoroughly by black men
........... Pervert!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by HARDBUOI: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
nawao...
if her parents are racists they truly gonna be troubled grin
cox u cnt shut her up, they have thier rights over too
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Masterclass32: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
What does she know? She's a kid.
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Leriebloom(f): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Awwww, how cute.
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by Obas101(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by 7footre(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Will she Still be saying such 10 - 15 yrs from now?
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by INTERMAN: 2:51am On Mar 15, 2016
abi ooo
Re: Funny As White Girl Cry That She Want To Be Black(photos) by IamAtribalist: 5:36am On Mar 15, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: His Mom Makes It Up To Him / How To Win Ur Girl Back After A Fight / Man Suffers Throat Injury While Performing MouthAction With Gay Partner (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.