Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Mind The Advise You Listen To (case Study Fcmb) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mind The Advise You Listen To (case Study Fcmb) (1231 Views)

Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff / Mmm Nigeria Did Not Crash.... Mmm South Africa Case Study( Pic's Included) / Piggybank.ng - Real Or Scam? Your Advise Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind The Advise You Listen To (case Study Fcmb) by IHelp: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
The posts below came from just one person- peptola

After few days of making the posts below, he now advise people to buy the same stock.

Be wise
Always do your DD
---------------------------------------------
03/03/16 2:14pm
All of you buying FCMB at N0.68 which fool do you intend to sell to at N1.00? FCMB is at a LOSS and it is paying NO DIVIDEND.

Offer will soon dry up and price will appreciate NOW - watch MANIPULATION

***Please no one should be tricked into buying FCMB - FCMB IS A TRAP!!!*****

03/03/16 2:39pm
CAN YOU SEE THE ABOVE STATEMENT - the person that bought at 0.68 will make 5% when he sells it to a fool at 0.73!!

*** Only a fool will buy FCMB tomorrow *****

03/03/16 2:51pm
My friend your claim to being smart is only when a fool appears to buy!

****if everyone heeds my warning and stay away from FCMB then we will know who the 68 kobo fool is *****

03/03/16 3:26pm
There are better stocks out there even if you buy them at high price

1)they pay you mouth watering dividends
2)their YoY has been profitable
3) and they have goodwill in the NSE market

FCMB has non of the above!! What is happening now is simple daylight robbery.

They buy at 0.68 and they intend to sell @ 0.88. They intend to sell it to a fool at 0.88 and make a profit of 20-30 %. if you buy FCMB at 0.88 from them, what do you intend to do with it? No dividend, no nothing the price will only crash some more to 50 kobo range.

*******You will become poorer they will become richer. Pls do not buy FCMB tomorrow*******

03/03/16 4:10pm
Don't you see that is what Youngzedd and his kind want you to do, to buy and hold longterm while he makes a quick profit and moves on. If you have idle money. No serious investor like Dangote and Buffett have idle money they are always fully invested - but the question is in what? They are fully invested in real investments not hopes and dreams that a failing bank will recover someday.

If you want to invest long term you do so with good, profitable companies run (managed) by people who care about their reputation.

03/03/16 4:18pm
I will help assist them in making that decision!!! You know very well that there is no dividend you bought so you could sell when the price slightly appreciates but I ask you to who - to the fool who will believe the stock has a great future. why would anyone want to increase his holdings in a company that has a loss? when will the company return to profitability? What is the difference between a short term investor and a long term investor - NOTHING only time. They both want for the same things 1)Good dividend
2) price appreciation The sooner you (the investor) get these two the better for you, don't you agree? why wait long term?

03/03/16 4:20pm
I repeat those that bought FCMB today are only smart if a fool comes along to buy from them at a higher price.

But please ask your self - what am i looking for with FCMB that i will not find bountifully in other profitable stocks?

03/03/16 4:54pm
As you can see she intends to sell when the price appreciates and to sell as soon as possible too.
she has no intention of long term investment with this FCMB
She waits for no dividend what so ever. All she cares about is taking advantage of the dreamer who;

1) contemplates the price will still keep going up
2) gullibly thinks the price is at the very bottom and will fall no further
3) listens to tricksters advising him on some long term adventure with a non profitable stock in the midst of plenty

04/03/16 8:29am
you are correct dear lady, FCMB is still going down to 0.50... so why buy at 0.68, of course unless you want to dump it at 0.88 on undiscerning investors

********Do Not Buy FCMB it is still going down*************

04/03/16 8:46am
You see they are trapped and don't want me to tell the truth. they want to shut me down so they can take the advantage and sell to undiscerning investors like they did with UNITY BANK!!!

Don't buy FCMB today it is a trap!! Going down to 50 kobo!!

*********When you see FCMB think of UNITYBANK....... and RUN*************

08/03/16 8:17am
Please focus on Zenith Bank like I said its audited result is ready and will be released this week Friday!

BTW stay away from FCMB it is still going down

14/03/16 2:33pm
You will buy car. Amen.

if you check the last four weeks you will see a pattern of price appreciation then depreciation. I sounded that warning at that point in time as you could see it happened again and came back to 0.78.

pl i believe FCMB will appreciate in price eventually like i have said earlier. The result is what is delaying this so far.

YOu can buy FCMB now and wait (long term) but if you are lucky and result is released now, price will most definitely reach 1.50

2 Likes

Re: Mind The Advise You Listen To (case Study Fcmb) by BackMeUp: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Mind The Advise You Listen To (case Study Fcmb) by currentprice: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin
Re: Mind The Advise You Listen To (case Study Fcmb) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: Mind The Advise You Listen To (case Study Fcmb) by yinka2011: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
[size=18pt]I am doing the easykobo stock trials. I will buy fcmb tomorrow with 100 million just to see what happens[/size]

[size=28pt]120 million units grin grin [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Rice Now In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag [see Photos] / Have A Dropship Investment Website On Any Category Include Dropshipper Info / Who's Ready To Make Money Online As A Forum Admin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.