Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Trouled Heart - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Trouled Heart (1206 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouled Heart by divalindiway(f): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good day all, I have a little relationship challenge,I know I should place this in the Romance section but truely I need candid opinion.
I am dating this guy, he is 31 am 23. He is a businessman while I am a banker. The thing is that he has more female acquintances than male. Even on Vals day (which happens to also be his birthday),while I was in his house...another lady brought him a big gift. I wasn't bothered abt that untill I foundout that the lady has been seeking his attention. Each time I go to his house, his fone is always ringing.....girls are always calling.Though the relationship is just 5 months old I seem not to be comfortable with the whole thing and its begining to get to me emotionally. We have talked abt it severally and he said I should give him time. He said he doesn't want to lose me and apologizes for the emotional stress but I still see him repeat these things. One day he went for a wedding and told me he met a lady who he dint knw was from his town.He actually approached the lady and during their discussion he found out dhe was from his town. Just yesterday I was at hus place loo and behold the lady called that she was coming to his house. He saw it as a normal thing afterall she is like a sister to him but I dint see it tgat way because I know what ladies are capable of. The lady came with her sister...we all talked but I was not much interested in the discussion because I was trting to figure out what this babe aim was...that will make her visit someone she just met 2weeks ago.Mind u she wasn't expecting to meet me there.
I have tried talking to this guy abt his disposition towards these ladies. He keeps telling me he will change..he will stop..infact he will be faithful to his wife when he marries. I am nt convinced cos I think he shud be able to start the change now. I could count atleast 5 girls we have had to talk abt. He is very open to me but most times even his honesty hurts me cos he still goes back to tge same thing.
Please my dear people,do you think I am over reacting. How long is the time I can give to this guy to cut short his relationship with these ladies or better still chose one among us all. I need help here.I am going thru some emotional stress here.
Re: Trouled Heart by halfricanadian(f): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
You are worried other bitchess he has got aint worried undecided find yaself a new love
Re: Trouled Heart by osesology(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
The lady above me has a point, though.

But if the guy really loves you, and you love him that much, then there's a chance that he will change but he'll need ur help. Make him see reasons why he must keep those girls at bay or prepare to lose you.
Re: Trouled Heart by tomzman: 6:41am On Mar 17, 2016
divalindiway:
Good day all, I have a little relationship challenge,I know I should place this in the Romance section but truely I need candid opinion.
I am dating this guy, he is 31 am 23. He is a businessman while I am a banker. The thing is that he has more female acquintances than male. Even on Vals day (which happens to also be his birthday),while I was in his house...another lady brought him a big gift. I wasn't bothered abt that untill I foundout that the lady has been seeking his attention. Each time I go to his house, his fone is always ringing.....girls are always calling.Though the relationship is just 5 months old I seem not to be comfortable with the whole thing and its begining to get to me emotionally. We have talked abt it severally and he said I should give him time. He said he doesn't want to lose me and apologizes for the emotional stress but I still see him repeat these things. One day he went for a wedding and told me he met a lady who he dint knw was from his town.He actually approached the lady and during their discussion he found out dhe was from his town. Just yesterday I was at hus place loo and behold the lady called that she was coming to his house. He saw it as a normal thing afterall she is like a sister to him but I dint see it tgat way because I know what ladies are capable of. The lady came with her sister...we all talked but I was not much interested in the discussion because I was trting to figure out what this babe aim was...that will make her visit someone she just met 2weeks ago.Mind u she wasn't expecting to meet me there.
I have tried talking to this guy abt his disposition towards these ladies. He keeps telling me he will change..he will stop..infact he will be faithful to his wife when he marries. I am nt convinced cos I think he shud be able to start the change now. I could count atleast 5 girls we have had to talk abt. He is very open to me but most times even his honesty hurts me cos he still goes back to tge same thing.
Please my dear people,do you think I am over reacting. How long is the time I can give to this guy to cut short his relationship with these ladies or better still chose one among us all. I need help here.I am going thru some emotional stress here.
Got a msg u wanna contact me. Check your mail.
Re: Trouled Heart by Dyt(f): 6:59am On Mar 17, 2016
I am waiting for the people that will tag you crazy jealous woman
Re: Trouled Heart by lilmax(m): 7:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Crazy jealous woman undecided he's very attractive deal with it
Re: Trouled Heart by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 17, 2016
lilmax:
Crazy jealous woman undecided he's very attractive deal with it

Jeeeeez easy jare!

The guy is 31 and not some Hot teenager. Why can't he comport himself like the adult that he is. How would he feel if op was that carefree and loose with men .

Op I don't know what to tell you sha. Men like that turn out to be woman wrapper husbands. Please if you can't deal now is the time to walk. Or you can stay and serve him his own dish just so he knows how much it hurts.

Meet your own guys too and invite them to your house. Flirt with them and give them your number. And don't forget to share the details with your guy.

Let's see how carefree he really is!

5 Likes

Re: Trouled Heart by ignis: 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
divalindiway:
Hello, if you are still going through emotional trauma, don't hesitate to consult me for advise.
Re: Trouled Heart by EfemenaXY: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
@op.

The problem isn't with your "boyfriend" but with you.

You suffer from low self-esteem and have little to no self-worth, otherwise you wouldn't be here asking the obvious.

How can you expect someone to treat you respectfully when you obviously don't respect yourself?

The real question you should be asking yourself is why you're still clinging on to someone who doesn't care about you? Money??

(1) (Reply)

Meeting My Husbands Aunts Present Ideas ASAP!!!! / A Father's Letter To His Family In A Recession. / How Do You Know If You Love Him Or Just Pity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.