Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error (3270 Views)

A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by saxwizard(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2016
what I knw is humans made religion
Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by truthman2012(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
The heavens and the earth were created simultaneously, which is why all the verses that states 6days of creation always say "the heavens and the earth"(i hope you understand English very well), it is only in sura41(as far as i know) that the heavens and earth creation was given in details seperately, according to that verse, the earth excluding the creation of the mountains and the sustenance of the earth was created in two days, the 12th verse of this chapter of the Qur'an also says the heavens was created in two days, implying the heavens and the earth were created in two days simultaneously like i established earlier, then the mountains and the sustenance of the earth was created in four days, 2+4=

Stop deceiving yourself o !!!

Allahh said he created the heaven and earth in 6 days but by the time he broke it down, we see it wasn't 6 but 8 days as follows:

1. Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ? Here he claimed he created the Earth in 2 days.

2. Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS… Here he said he set the Mountains on Earth and nourished it in 4 days

3. Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and … Here he claimed completed the heavens in another 2 days.

Now do the math:

2 days (for Earth)

4 days (for Mountains and Earth nourishment)

2 days (for heavens)

2+4+2= 8 days; and not 6 days

So your explanation doesn't hold water at all.

Note that this is not the first error allahh would commit. He said a Samaritan led the Israelites to worship the golden calf when in fact Samaritans were not in existence at that time.

It is only the god of islam that could commit mistakes. It is only in the quran you find a god making mistakes by replacing his revelations with better ones.
Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by lexiconkabir2: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Stop deceiving yourself o !!!

Allahh said he created the heaven and earth in 6 days but by the time he broke it down, we see it wasn't 6 but 8 days as follows:

1. Quran 41: 9 Is it that ye deny Him who created the earth in Two Days ? Here he claimed he created the Earth in 2 days.

2. Quran 41: 10 He set on the (earth) Mountains standing firm high above it, and bestowed blessing on the earth, and measured therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in FOUR DAYS… Here he said he set the Mountains on Earth and nourished it in 4 days

3. Quran 41: 12 So He completed them (heavens) as seven firmaments in Two days and … Here he claimed completed the heavens in another 2 days.

Now do the math:

2 days (for Earth)

4 days (for Mountains and Earth nourishment)

2 days (for heavens)

2+4+2= 8 days; and not 6 days

So your explanation doesn't hold water at all.

Note that this is not the first error allahh would commit. He said a Samaritan led the Israelites to worship the golden calf when in fact Samaritans were not in existence at that time.

It is only the god of islam that could commit mistakes. It is only in the quran you find a god making mistakes by replacing his revelations with better ones.
ogbeni swerve jare, the wise ones understood me perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by truthman2012(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
ogbeni swerve jare, the wise ones understood me perfectly.

Answer these questions one by one:

How many days did he create the Earth ?

How many days did he set mountains and nourished the Earth ?

How many days did it take him to complete the Heavens?

Don't run away.
Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by lexiconkabir2: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Answer these questions one by one:

How many days did he create the Earth ?

How many days did he set mountains and nourished the Earth ?

How many days did it take him to complete the Heavens?

Don't run away.
read my previous posts

1 Like

Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by truthman2012(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
read my previous posts

Lol !!!

I am sure your conscience must be telling you allahh goofed.
Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by truthman2012(m): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:
read my previous posts

Lol !!!

Dodging !!!

Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by lexiconkabir2: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
truthman2012:

Lol !!!

Dodging !!!

A wise man once said...

"I have never argued with a rational person and lost, I have never argued with a foolish person and won"

Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by truthman2012(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
lexiconkabir2:

A wise man once said...

"I have never argued with a rational person and lost, I have never argued with a foolish person and won"

Trash !!!
Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by Debangis20(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
resty4:
D book is trash.
you are the TRASH rather. Useless animal!
Re: Mathematical Error In The Qur'an: God Couldn't Commit Such An Error by Debangis20(m): 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
truthman2012:

Lol !!!

dead living animal! Atheist right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Qur'an Says Jesus Has Died?! Explanation Of The Word "Tawafii" / Be Proud Of Islam: Do Not Hide It. / Superiority Of The First Ten Days Of Dhul-hijjah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.