Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. (5230 Views)

Kwankwaso Bails Northerners Arrested In Lagos Mile 12 Crisis (Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2016
So the hausas/fulanis have a seriki(king) in Lagos, so why the noise about Eze Ndi Igbo in south west?

2 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by meccuno: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2016
odeotito:
Words fail one to describe the murderous fury these folks exhibit the moment they get taken by it! Most unfair. If you've been in a place for 100 years and you still can't blend with your hosts and resolve differences in a civilized manner they are used to but relish drawing the dagger then its time to have you in the jungle that fits you and your ilk. Folks who fit in to the civilized environment will come buy from you in that jungle where you can jab at animals with your dagger companion! Ilorin and Ese Oruru stands as a testimony of your tendency to be treacherous and lecherous! #nototreacherousguests
lol
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by mightyhazel: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Why does it hurt you so much they apologised. Would you have preferred the murderous rampage continued?? What would you stand to gain from that??

I remember a certain Eze Ndi something had his asss whooped not too long ago, yet he still went to lay his belly flat in front of his asss whooper, pledging never to offend him ever again.

Peace is all that matters mr. Bragging and grandstanding has never earned you lot anything.
refrain from being clever by a fraction mister. Have u referred to the person I quoted? Hausa king apologises for their mayhem in the southwest,next tin,yoruba peeps start bleating abt ppl dat will sleep and dose dat will hav heart attack. Does. Dat make any sense 2 u? But all ur hypocritical eyes cud seive out was my reply. Kontinuu!

5 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Progressive01(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Anyone not happy about the apology should take their grievance to the Supreme court.

Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by mightyhazel: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Ooni:
this is why they call us fools and cowards

we have been nice hosts but instead they killed our people burnt our houses and raped our people in broad day light.
the seriki (or whatever) had the gots to apologise.

apologise for killing we their hosts?

apologise for rendering us homeless?

apologise for raping our women?

that is why i like ibos, by now all northerners would have left if it were in the east.

but my people will rejoice when they apologise as if they are our gods and we are their slaves

shame to us oodua
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by blaqoracle: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2016
odeotito:
Words fail one to describe the murderous fury these folks exhibit the moment they get taken by it! Most unfair. If you've been in a place for 100 years and you still can't blend with your hosts and resolve differences in a civilized manner they are used to but relish drawing the dagger then its time to have you in the jungle that fits you and your ilk. Folks who fit in to the civilized environment will come buy from you in that jungle where you can jab at animals with your dagger companion! Ilorin and Ese Oruru stands as a testimony of your tendency to be treacherous and lecherous! #nototreacherousguests
this shows that the hausa-fulani are more civilized than those chestbeater that will noisily complain that lagos is no man's land.

5 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by JahJaa(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2016
One person (Yoruba) posted this is why they call us Cowards. Lolzz well is that person truely a Yoruba Guy ? If he/She is, then Need i Say more ? grin
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by mightyhazel: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2016
Progressive01:
Is your name "some people"?? Why do you feel they were referring to you?? Or did you "lose sleep" or have a "heart attack" as they said??

Tell us what we don't know sir.
chek my previous posts on this mile 12 saga. Av been calling for peace and condemnin d violence in strong terms evn wen ur likes were still in denial,...d truth is dat most of u here make v disgustin statements n den turn around 2 point fingers. U honestly term wot I quoted initially a harmless post? Den I gv up on ur hypocrisy!

5 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Clerverley2(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2016
blaqoracle:
this shows that the hausa-fulani are more civilized than those chestbeater that will noisily complain that lagos is no man's land.
more civilized people are using you for suya in your own land.
Big slave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by omoharry(f): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2016
blaqoracle:
More civilized abi?...let me give a situation analysis where you confronted two people one a an southern/esterner and that a hausa/fulani for breaking a particular rule in Lagos..you will only argue and fight with the southerner but you would not live to tell your story when it comes to the northern Muslim man we all know as ABOKI.So i believe you would rather prefer some one that will massacre you and your people over a slight provocation than the one you will chest beast with..this is a food for your thought..I am not Ibo but from the south south region.some times let us but aside our prejudice and face the real fact at hand

2 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Sanchez01: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Some set of people are so coward?

It reminds me of when I usually lose fights to my pears then and I will be like, he has apologized just because I can't beat him.

Stop looking for any justification for your cowardice
So you expect Yorubas to take up arms and go to war with the Hausas in Lagos over a mishap? Not every creed and tribe boast and cherish war. I know Mile 12 quite well, I spent most of my childhood days there and I have witnessed first hand riots between the two over minor issues caused by touts who think they could cheat others. If your dream was to see Yorubas war like some IPOD youths expected, then I'd be glad to tell you where the sophistication of the Yorubas come from. I have stayed among them to understand that they're forgiving and they easily forget things. If you think chest beating and ultimatum dishing is what you glory in, I wonder why none of you IPOD thugs have not maimed the Fulani folks that killed some helpless people here in Enugu. We cannot all hold grudges over the past. That which you call cowardice in the real sense of it is wisdom. Cowardice is not running away from trouble, it is protesting and seeing your fellows wounded and some killed and then you run home when in actual truth you already pledged lay your life for Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Sanchez01: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2016
blaqoracle:
Hausa-Fulanis are not in any way civilized, at least MOST. They act like raving lunatics and it explains why the Seriki whose abode is at Oniyanrin in Mile 12 is the only person they listen to. While "chestbeaters" may claim Lagos belong to no one, we know this to be a pure joke because we know where Lagos is. That the Seriki apologized on behalf of his people does not make them civilized. The Seriki is an educated man though. Most of them are blood hungry demons.

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by blazetitov: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

So expect Yorubas to take up arms and go to war with the Hausas in Lagos over a mishap? Not every creed and tribe boast and cherish war. I know Mile 12 quite well, I spent most of my childhood days there and I have witnessed first hand riots between the two over minor issues caused by touts who think they could cheat others. If your dream was to see Yorubas war like some IPOD youths expected, then I'd be glad to tell you where the sophistication of the Yorubas come from. I have stayed among them to understand that they're forgiving and they easily forget things. If you think chest beating and ultimatum dishing is what you glory in, I wonder why none of you IPOD thugs have not maimed the Fulani folks that killed some Ignorant people here in Enugu. We cannot all hold grudges over the past. That which you call cowardice in the real sense of it is wisdom. Cowardice is not running away from trouble, it is protesting and seeing your fellows wounded and some killed and then you run home when in actuality truth you already pledged lay your life for Biafra.

Stop stressing yourself. You made your points correctly.
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Sanchez01: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2016
demo4ril97:
Hausa/Fulani are absent minded when it comes to respecting their masters(Yoruba), Mile12 is a place of deadly frats who don't care of loosing lifes' just to enhance the sentence "blood 4 blood", I could remember at Agoro Rd., in that same Mile12 a boy of around age 15 casted perhaps a spell on a police officer the man striped semi unclad, and the most funny part he started all those march-past he might have never done serving the police force. Yoruba I hail thee (Odua Yo Gbewa O)
You truly know Mile 12. It is one of the deadliest places to live in in Lagos. Not because of the Hausas but because of the several killing machines in the environment. Mile 12 is now peaceful. Back then in 1998, you need to see how corpses would float over the river then. At some point, it wasn't new anymore because an average child then had lost count of corpses in his short life. Mile 12 is really a horrible place.

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
Some Jewish leeches won't be able to sleep

Gloating has ended for them

The King of the Hausas begged on TV

What more could anyone want ?

Anyways

I wan close eyes small ,
I MOURN FOR YOUR RACE
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by betterABIAstate: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:

I know Nairaland offer a lot of fools and kids that still need pacifier in the mouth and opportunity to write a lot of trash.
I'm sure the Hausa criminals (not including peace loving Hausas) in Mile 12 doubles the total population of all the Hausas in Igboland.
It takes less than N200 to get to Mile 12 from any part of the North since they hang on the trucks bringing foodstuff to the market.
But don't worry, keep running your mouth on NL, while LAGS is doing the needful to protect Lagosians from criminals.
I don't engage dementia patients
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by betterABIAstate: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

So you expect Yorubas to take up arms and go to war with the Hausas in Lagos over a mishap? Not every creed and tribe boast and cherish war. I know Mile 12 quite well, I spent most of my childhood days there and I have witnessed first hand riots between the two over minor issues caused by touts who think they could cheat others. If your dream was to see Yorubas war like some IPOD youths expected, then I'd be glad to tell you where the sophistication of the Yorubas come from. I have stayed among them to understand that they're forgiving and they easily forget things. If you think chest beating and ultimatum dishing is what you glory in, I wonder why none of you IPOD thugs have not maimed the Fulani folks that killed some helpless people here in Enugu. We cannot all hold grudges over the past. That which you call cowardice in the real sense of it is wisdom. Cowardice is not running away from trouble, it is protesting and seeing your fellows wounded and some killed and then you run home when in actual truth you already pledged lay your life for Biafra.
its a sign of cowardice that you posted an apology here without a link. Fulanis will keep using your meat for suya
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by VirginFinder: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2016
mightyhazel:
sounds like wot a player will string up for a daft babe in order 2 bleep ha over and over again after several heartbreaks cheesy

You are a dullard!
Only on Nairaland and ibo media outlets did the aboookis have the upperhand in the crisis.
Bear in mind that the abookis had initial police backing.

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by VirginFinder: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
more civilized people are using you for suya in your own land.
Big slave.

You are a dullard!
The aboookis also had a raw deal. It's just that they had nothing much in terms of properties to lose.

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Sanchez01: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2016
betterABIAstate:
its a sign of cowardice that you posted an apology here without a link. Fulanis will keep using your meat for suya
The OP said HE WATCHED IT ON TVC, it wouldn't cost you to visit TVC online to read the news or watch a repeat of the broadcast but you wouldn't because you're blinded by hate.

3 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by naijagobetter(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2016
try again later
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by chiomzy86(f): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2016
Progressive01:
I don't understand why you people always wanna paint an entire people the same colour one or two of their brothers paint themselves.

Say 100, out of tens of millions, commit an offence and the next thing you guys say is "Northerners are xyz".

I guess it would be appropriate then to say South Easterners are all armerobbers, all their men are drug pushers and all their mothers and daughters are sexual slaves and babies manufacturing robots.

This thing is becoming too irritating jor.

Must you use south east as a point of reference?
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by ajebuter(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

Anyways

I wan close eyes small ,

I don't agree with you in some instances, but in this situation, I agree

Lowe-lowe ni omo oodua nfohun

Ologbon lo maa ye

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by mightyhazel: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2016
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Only on Nairaland and ibo media outlets did the aboookis have the upperhand in the crisis.
Bear in mind that the abookis had initial police backing.
dats d song u and ur ilk has been singing 2 take ur minds off the harsh realities. But unfortunately,Video evidences of charred bodies and shanties say otherwise. The video clip of yorroba youths wailing uncontrollably and calling for secession doesn't support dese blatant lies of urs.

6 Likes

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by demo4ril97(m): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2016
Sanchez01:

You truly know Mile 12. It is one of the deadliest places to live in in Lagos. Not because of the Hausas but because of the several killing machines in the environment. Mile 12 is now peaceful. Back then in 1998, you need to see how corpses would float over the river then. At some point, it wasn't new anymore because an average child then had lost count of corpses in his short life. Mile 12 is really a horrible place.
I used to visit Mile12 while I was still young though my last visit was 2012 my mum grew up in Mile 12 and till now my aunt still lives there.
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2016
yoruba ure nt happy ur master dey use one teeth beg u?
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Sunnynwa: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2016
DaBullIT:

Anyways

I wan close eyes small ,

Ever heard of Taqiyya? Google it.
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Babatundetinubu: 11:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Ooni:
this is why they call us fools and cowards

we have been nice hosts but instead they killed our people burnt our houses and raped our people in broad day light.
the seriki (or whatever) had the gots to apologise.

apologise for killing we their hosts?

apologise for rendering us homeless?

apologise for raping our women?

that is why i like ibos, by now all northerners would have left if it were in the east.

but my people will rejoice when they apologise as if they are our gods and we are their slaves

shame to us oodua

Ode....which iboes are you talking about...the ones in Israel or the ones being raped by fulanis and Igalas.... grin
Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Babatundetinubu: 11:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Adaure4ever:
So the hausas/fulanis have a seriki(king) in Lagos, so why the noise about Eze Ndi Igbo in south west?

I thought you iboes said you have no kings... tongue

1 Like

Re: Mile 12 Crisis: Seriki Fulani Apologises To Their Yoruba Hosts In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
Progressive01:
I don't understand why you people always wanna paint an entire people the same colour one or two of their brothers paint themselves.

Say 100, out of tens of millions, commit an offence and the next thing you guys say is "Northerners are xyz".

I guess it would be appropriate then to say South Easterners are all armed robbers, all their men are drug pushers and all their mothers and daughters are sexual slaves and babies manufacturing robots.

This thing is becoming too irritating jor.

I understand how you feel. However, considering the fact that the deprecated conduct has not been consistently, consciously and stridently condemned one is left with little choice than to generalise sort of. My apologies though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerners Are Now gods That Southerners Should Worship.. Punch: opinion / Presidential Election Results From Kaduna / "May God Fogive Me" - Buhari’s Supporter Apologises After Seeing His Post (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.