Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo (1851 Views)

Read This Hilarious Conversation Between Two Friends / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Hilarious Conversation Between Black Kid And White Kid (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by stteejax(m): 1:11am On Mar 15, 2016
Apc fans, this is a joke before you guys read meaning into it..take a #chill pill read and laugh away your sorrows..

Buhari met with d Queen of England.
He
asked her, Buhari: How do you run
such an
efficient government here?
Are there any tips you can give to me?
I
want to help Nigeria.
QUEEN: The most important thing is to
surround yourself with intelligent people.
Buhari: But how do I know the people
around me are really intelligent?
QUEEN: Oh, that's easy. Just ask them to
answer an intelligent riddle.
The Queen sent for David Cameron. David Cameron walked into the room,
CAMERON: Yes, your majesty. You sent
for
me.
QUEEN: Answer this riddle. David, your
mother and father have a child, it is not your
brother
and
it is not your sister. Who is it?"
CAMERON: hmmm... that would be me.
QUEEN: Yes, very good. Buhari came back home to ask his
Vice
President Osinbajo
Buhari: Answer this. Your mother and
your
father have a child, it's not your brother and
it's
not your sister, who is it?
Osinbajo: I'm not sure, let me get back
to
you. He asked all his staff in the office but none
could
give him an answer. Osinbajo ran into
Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Osinbajo asked Fashola,
Osinbajo: Your mother and father have a
child and
it's not your brother or sister, who is
it?"
FASHOLA: That's easy. It's me! Osinbajo
smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back
to speak with President Buhari.
Osinbajo: Sir, I have the answer to that
riddle, It's
Babatunde Raji Fashola!
Buhari got angry, and said to Osinbajo No
wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward,
I am
surrounded by dummies! The answer
is
.David Cameron!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 15, 2016
LOL ;DLOL

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by pamellla(f): 1:50am On Mar 15, 2016
lmssao grin. dats one hell of a joke
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by SycophanticGoat: 4:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Muhahahahahahaha!!

Lalasticlala oya, over to you... grin grin
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by Clarinett(m): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2016
Stale
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by stteejax(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2016
Lalasticlala move this to fp.so people will laugh off today's stress
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Funny funy
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by ogahomale: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2016
na so
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by SycophanticGoat: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
pamellla:
lmssao grin. dats one hell of a joke

Hello dear, been a while since I saw you online. Just thought I should check on you.. Hope you doing fine?
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by pamellla(f): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hello dear, been a while since I saw you online. Just thought I should check on you.. Hope you doing fine?
oh....Thanks hun! ts exam iish jhare...finished yesterday...back active now
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by SycophanticGoat: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
pamellla:

oh....Thanks hun! ts exam iish jhare...finished yesterday...back active now

Hope you outsmarted your lecturers and came out victorious? Wish you the very best on all your papers!
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between Pres Buhari And Vp Osibanjo by pamellla(f): 5:09am On Apr 03, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Hope you outsmarted your lecturers and came out victorious? Wish you the very best on all your papers!
well I did my best....Thanks dear.

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Weed Is Taken In Excess (pix) / The Best Of Mark Angel Comedy 2017 - Watch And Laff Out LOUD / See How This Girl Use Mess (fart) Kill This Guy [very Funny]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.