Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Omarion Caught The Attention Of Many Of Us On Social Media With The Above Style. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omarion Caught The Attention Of Many Of Us On Social Media With The Above Style. (882 Views)

‘Hand Of God’ On Nigerian Boy’s Head, Causes Uproar On Social Media (photos) / An Old #Beardgang Man Trending On Social Media For Being "Sexy" / Unveiling Woman That Got Everyone Talking On Social Media With Her Owambe Gele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omarion Caught The Attention Of Many Of Us On Social Media With The Above Style. by Arewa12: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2016
[b]A week or so ago Omarion caught the attention of many of us on social media with the above style.
It was a combination of a man bun, cornrows and a fade. I am no Omarion fan but I can appreciate a good looking style and brother when I see one. I loved this combination and many of the guys are starting to do it more often. The natural hair care message is for everyone and the guys are starting to get the memo and get creative with their hair as well as taking great care of their own strands. How many guys do you know on growth journeys and who are constantly asking you for hair advice? They are shopping in the same aisle as we are and they are on YouTube talking about their own hair styles and hair care trials and they are on Instagramshowing off dope styles like the one above. Check out Quentin Combs take on the trend in the below photo. Story continues

Visit our blog to see how many male celebrity, also got their styled with cornrow

http://hairstyle27..com.ng/2016/03/omarion-caught-attention-of-many-of-us.html?m=1[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Aimakhu Slays In White Mini-gown, Crowns It With A Lovely Wig / Most Talked About Ladies Fashion Wears In Nigeria, (must See Photos) / Order For Your Quality Palm And Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.