Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria (18387 Views)

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / You Can’t Islamise Nigeria, Apostle Suleman Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by robosky02(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2016
LOKOJA—PRELATE of Methodist Church of Nigeria, Dr Samuel Uche, has alleged ‘grand plan’ by President Muhammadu Buhari to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state.

But in a swift reaction, the presidency dismissed the allegations saying there is no such plan in the offing.

Speaking with Vanguard, the president’s Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu said: “He is entitled to his opinion. There is no plan to Islamise Nigeria.”

However, the Prelate, who spoke on Sunday at Iffe in Ijumu Local Government area of Kogi State during the enthronement of Rt Rev Jacob Ibikunle as the Bishop of Okun diocese, insisted that such plan would be resisted by Christians.

Dr Uche also took a swipe at the Buhari administration’s perceived ‘cold silence’ on the Fulani herdsmen security threat, claiming that the President had refused to address the mass killing of people and burning of their property by the herdsmen.

According to him: “We are closely watching this government because we are aware there is a gameplan to Islamise Nigeria, and they are using the Fulani herdsmen to initiate it before they fully launch it out. But I tell you there is going to be serious resistance from Christians. If they think they can use the Fulanis to exterminate us, then they have failed. Look at what is happening in Benue State and all over Nigeria, the herdsmen will just invade a community and wipe out every living creature there before they set the place ablaze. Infact, the issue of Fulani herdsmen is now worse than Boko Haram.

“We cannot fold our arms and watch these herdsmen continue killing our people like this. The activities of Fulani herdsmen have never been so pronounced like under this government.

”The issue of insecurity is so alarming and growing worst every day, innocent people and even men of God are being kidnapped at will on daily basis and ransom collected with little or no challenge from anywhere.”

Earlier, the new Bishop, Rev Jacob Ibikunle, narrated how he was abducted two weeks ago by 10 armed men along Okene – Kabba Highway, a place he described as dens of kidnappers and called on Governor Yahaya Bello to urgently do something about insecurity in the state.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/methodist-prelate-accuses-buhari-of-plans-to-islamise-nigeria/

1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2016
religious hypocrisy, Methodist- buhari is not religious so chill and divide ur followers to another topic, that's doesn't mean I like buhari.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by drss(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2016
make una open una eyes o! Islamization of nigeria has begun. cotesy of islamic coalition n ab.boki abducting christian children n converted to islam against their will. Eg ese, lucy n many odas.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by robosky02(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
religious hypocrisy, Methodist- buhari is not religious so chill and divide ur followers to another topic, that's doesn't mean I like buhari.

is that all you read? what of fulani killings mentioned

53 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Bubu is a renown religion bigot

30 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2016
robosky02:

simple fulani killed people buhari keeps quite, why don't u armed up and go kill all the fullanis starting with buhari that's the only way, an eye for an eye. I don't want u reply me if u don't have the courage to go and kill them only typing with ur keypads next time use Weapon not keywords

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2016

13 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Tunami(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
just because of ftc you did'nt even bothered to read the post well and you're commenting trash here.

21 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by SouthernBreeze(m): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Austin4lif: 9:16am On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
u may be right, I see the killings by the fulanis as a pay back to the nigerians who supported the core north/muslims in the genocide of 1967. So it is karma. Meanwhile, sai baba buhari till 2089

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by peacengine(m): 9:18am On Mar 15, 2016
The plan to islamize Nigeria is on going, see what is happening in Kaduna, in PMB's recent interview with Aljazeera he testified to it, we know how his brothers are being placed in key positions, Hausa/Fulanis ti take over ni

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by isbish(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2016
It beats my imagination how some people reason. How on earth can people think with such a shallow mind? So Buhari will turn all Christians to Muslim because he is a President. These guys na wawo.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2016
Some people are just so dumb sha, smh
Igbos yarning dust since 2015

13 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Ooni: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2016
Ibos always brave to speak out against fulani atrocities...while we yorubas will wait for them fulanis to apologise for killing our helpless people in broad day light after which we will continue our hosting career.

Shame on we oodua

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Ooni: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2016
Ooni:
Ibos always brave to speak out against fulani atrocities...while we yorubas will wait for them to apologise for killing our helpless people in broad day light after which we will countinue our hosting carear.

Shame on we oodua

15 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Austin4lif:
u may be right, I see the killings by the fulanis as a pay back to the nigerians who supported the core north/muslims in the genocide of 1967. So it is karma. Meanwhile, sai baba buhari till 2089
yep karma, north vs Sw, north, Sw vs ss, se, soon will be north SS vs SW, SE or SW, SS vs SE. I will watch this in theater and in 3D. civilian Armed Force of Nigeria, beginning of the End, Force Awaken.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
just because of ftc you did'nt even bothered to read the post well and you're commenting trash here.
just because of ftc, quote author=Tunami post=43783774]just because of ftc you did'nt even bothered quote author=Tunami post=43783774] read the post well and you're commenting trash here.[/quote] what do u mean by this, just because of ftc,?
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by lukecent: 9:54am On Mar 15, 2016
I don't know how that could be possible because I know that the population of Christians is greater than that of muslins.

Trying to islamize Nigeria ll be suicidal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2016
used their best discretion, I used mine; is all about the headline not the content, SE people thinks, they ar the only set of people that understands English, yorubas understand too, even if we the northern can't. hypocrisy society
Tunami:

1 Like

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Tunami(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
used their best discretion, I used mine; is all about the headline not the content, SE people thinks, they ar the only set of people that understands English, yorubas understand too, even if we the northern can't. hypocrisy society
summary please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2016
robosky02:

used their best discretion, I used mine is all about the headline not the content, if u have the courage why don't you armed and start killing the fullanis, now u will say u are not murderer, hypocrisy of highest order, those people shooting Apc supporters in river think they are fulanis or Muslim, doh I'm not Apc supporter, why can't u go down to the core north and revenge. if it's northern agendas to kill igbos, if they kill all the igbos in the north and igbos kill all the northern in S. by then u will know war is not good, and I bet their is vulnerable Christian in the north when it comes to religious killing, so why don't u people live in peace For God sake and stop the blame game... I like the yorubas more they are more peaceful I guess. doh they too have their own dark side,,,,, there was a country. No there wasn't a country, it's just accident of geography

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
summary please.
I wasn't born, summarized like u.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
summary please.
I wasn't born, summarized like u. now sharaap
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by robosky02(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
used their best discretion, I used mine is all about the headline not the content, if u have the courage why don't you armed and start killing the fullanis, now u will say u are not murderer, hypocrisy of highest order, those people shooting Apc supporters in river think they are fulanis or Muslim, doh I'm not Apc supporter, why can't u go down to the core north and revenge. if it's northern agendas to kill igbos, if they kill all the igbos in the north and igbos kill all the northern in S. by then u will know war is not good, and I bet their is vulnerable Christian in the north when it comes to religious killing, so why don't u people live in peace For God sake and stop the blame game... I like the yorubas more they are more peaceful I guess. doh they too have their own dark side,,,,, there was a country. No there wasn't a country, it's just accident of geography

come by the way where are you from? hmm

hope you know any thing you say will be used against you
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2016
robosky02:

come by the way where are you from? hmm

hope you know any thing you say will be used against you

yep, by police I guess, and u are one so cuffed me. and see how niklaus protected his daughter, (hope)against ur kind
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by Tunami(m): 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
I wasn't born, summarized like u. now sharaap
receive sense jare.

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na everyday dey wan Islamic Nigeria Abi wetin Una dey call abeg tongue tongue
OBJ wan Christianise Nigeria grin
Buhari wan Islamise Nigeria grin
Since dem born me na the same story of Islamic Nigeria I dey always dey hear cheesy
We the world babalawos are waiting for who will Babalawoise Nigeria grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
receive sense jare.
is that all u gat; I already have all the time in the world to reply u but u cut it short good for you, now go and work or study, sorry being.
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by robosky02(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
yep, by police I guess, and u are one so cuffed me. and see how niklaus protected his daughter, (hope)against ur kind

remove your hand from there first if i will not handcuff you...
cos no protection from you
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by tsephanyah(f): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
robosky02:

remove your hand from there first if i will not handcuff you... cos no protection from you
u mean?
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by forgiveness: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
tsephanyah:
simple fulani killed people buhari keeps quite, why don't u armed up and go kill all the fullanis starting with buhari that's the only way, an eye for an eye. I don't want u reply me if u don't have the courage to go and kill them only typing with ur keypads next time use Weapon not keywords

E bi like say you be one kai m**n girl. Anyway, have i said something wrong that you refused to....
Re: Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria by allanphash7(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oshogbo weed is bad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Descendant Of Apes / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / God Asked Me To Retire, Says Pope Benedict XVI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.