Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Agriculture For Plan B - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture For Plan B (657 Views)

16 Business Ideas In Agriculture For Young Entrepreneurs / Unlock Potential Of Agriculture For Common Good Of All / Benue Moves To Agriculture For Economic Development Growth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture For Plan B by TLAX: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2016
I am a banker who will like to leave the industry within the next two years. After a lot of soul searching and reading up stuff, i favour Agriculture as the next step....a Plan B for now but to become Plan A shortly.

The only problem is that i have never been involved in Agric all my life except as a consumer. How do i get into a niche in this vast industry and be successful in it?

Anybody with experience to share? And you need not have become wildly successful in your venture yet because to me there are valuable lessons in every experience, even in failing.
Re: Agriculture For Plan B by FarmTech(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
From my little experience so far, agric.. is lucrative but if u don't have the marketing and production experience, it can be v risky. so take your time and save, do Market survey to find which section to key into, start small and learn or partner with a trusted farmer that has solid experience. That's one way to go about it.
Re: Agriculture For Plan B by DinoP: 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
My brother no be only you. Even civil servant and other business men is taking this agro option.

just do whatever ur heart leads u to do.

God will bless ur effort

(1) (Reply)

Edo Registers 50,000 Farmers For CBN Loan / One Tone Of Cassava Needed Urgently / How To Make Money With Snail Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.