Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah (20487 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Memories Of Cupid(2) / New Story: Cupid's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
On a super-sport red beanie and a dark blue mini skirt with a sleeveless red shirt tucked into it, Cassy sat down conveniently on one of the small black leather couches that graced the pretty large room, awaiting the arrival of her prey-Sandra. She’d got to admit the hostel the latter stayed was nice. Her door was a wooden door and painted in a deep brown that shined so bright. Two windows were placed on each side of the door. And if you looked into them, you would see the silk purple curtains. The room was painted in the softest coloured cream you could ever imagine.
A small mosaic painting was hung on the wall with different types of colours. A mini television sat on the wooden crisp brown floor in the corner of the room. Next to the TV was another door which cassy guessed linked to the kitchen or the bathroom.
A long marble black and white reading table was on the left and next to it was a set of chairs. Next to the chairs was an unused oven, toaster and a mini fridge. Cassy’s eyes caught an empty ice cream topping, a big blob of chocolate, layered with syrup and sprinkled over with berries. She guessed the ‘husband snatcher’ as she often called her scoffed heaps of it down like a pig.
Cassy heard sounds of approaching feet, she took a long breathe and slouched down on the couch. Sandra came in dressed in a grey pencil skirt paired with a baggy black off shoulder crop top which hung off her shoulder gently. Her eyes were coated with mascara. Her bag did the first justice by falling down from her hands, her jaw dropped. Cassy was sure the question going on her mind was how she got the key to her room.
There was an eerie and unnerving silence. Sandra gulped down the bile in her throat, she whined with a pout. Sandra’s brows furrowed, she had her hands akimbo.
“How did you get into my room and what the hell are you doing here?” Sandra mouthed to her.
Cassy stood up and walked like a robot in automatic to where she stood by the door. She picked the popcorn which propped out from Sandra’s bag and helped herself to it. Munching on it gently.
“I can see you’ve got guts, once again, I ask. What are you doing here?”
“I can see how you flaunt him around like a puppy on a leash, Sandra, I won’t tell you again next time to leave him alone, I have come to warn you for the last time, else, you’ll be sorry for your ass as you won’t expect the whiplash” with that, she walked to the door. There was a pathetic smirk on her face, she had noticed the way Sandra surged and the way her eyes screamed of how frightened she was by her threats.
“Trust you know I have spare keys to your room with me, don’t play with fire, you algae of no nomenclature” she smiled devilishly and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her with a loud thud.
Sandra tried to bite back how unstable she felt, she dialed Austin’s number and told the latter to come immediately to her room. Her heart was beating a fast rhythm. Her palms began to get sweaty from nervousness. Tears welled up her eyes but none fell.
Sandra couldn’t bring herself to conclude that she was beginning to love Austin, oh yes! She had agreed to help him change his girl but then there was this crazy feeling that enveloped her anytime Austin was around her. Even thou she was scared of Cassy’s threats, the latter had talked to her like a chipmunk on drugs some minutes ago but then she couldn’t deny the fact that she was finding it difficult leaving Austin. Was that how Austin was feeling towards her too? Who knew?

“Don’t tell me what is not! Charles, am so disappointed in you, how could you have done such a thing?” Dina poured out her anger to Charles, who apparently was flickering through his phone, cross-legged. His curved legs students often called ‘k-legs’ cringed out as a result of the tight dark crazy jeans he was wearing. His hair was dreadlocked and a big silver chain sat on his hairy chest. Dina never knew why he was always on the chain, what did she even know about her so called boyfriend. He was very secretive and never liked opening up. Dina bet she would have broken up with him a long time ago but the good thing about him was his fame and his company- he was so good a companion.
“What exactly are you Insinuating? You like whining Dina, jeez!” he said, clenching his slightly brown teeth.
“Of course I know you drink and smoke but I never took it so up with you, even thou I sing it to you virtually every second but… Charles! You never told me you are a cultist!” dina dropped the bombshell. She forgot the tear trails that ran down her cheeks and left an imprint on her foundation.
She watched him closely, it was obvious he was surprised she knew. He picked his phone and scurried to his room. He put through a call to Capo- his gangster.
“Capo, She knows” he spoke into the mouthpiece immediately the call was picked; he never bothered exchanging pleasantries with his boss who was way higher than him in rank.
“wetin you dey follow me talk?” he asked in his husky voice. One could easily guess the speaker was burly and gigantic.
“My girlfriend knows about everything, she just confronted me now”
There was a creepy silence.
“You know how we roll, she has to be eliminated, call the Niggas now!”
The phone went dead.
“please, stop cracking me up” Elyme said amidst her laughter, she had gone into gales of laughter when jimi finished his joke- it was one of those jokes he’d loved telling her, he had known quite a number of them right from when he was in Italy. Elyme and Jimi were now the talk of the school. They were inseparable, no one could explain how the duo got along, to some- their friendship was a close-knit one you would certainly pray for while to the jealous ones-it was just there.
They went everywhere with eachother, junior called them “twins” while the envious senior students would just sneer at the sight of them. Puriche was not bothered, everyone was surprised when she hadn’t even bat an eyelid at the sight of the lovebirds.
Students would watch with glares anytime jimi wrapped his arm around Eyme’s, anytime they walk together, play together, read together. It was even said by some students who were close to Elyme’s vicinity the duo often go out on dates during weekends.
Elyme had almost jumped out of her skin when she sighted jimi from distance on one of the dates they had together- dressed in a baby blue button down shirt and white jeans. His curly blonde hair graced his head. His sky-blue sneakers had almost made her drool. She loved blue so dearly and he had rocked it up sweetly.
Elyme and jimi paid for their milkshakes and sat at one corner in the popular ‘Frosties’ cafeteria students loved. The cafeteria was large in size and quaint with colourful tiled walls and red padded seatings.
“Elyme” jimi called out softly, taking a sip of the strawberry milkshake that came in a huge metal cup with a large straw poking out of it. Jimi patted her wet hair which was matted against her back.
“I value our friendship a lot you know” jimi said, adjusting his tie and school hoodie.
“Jims, why were you so interested in me if I may ask?”
“let me say it was because you were lonely and I sensed you needed help from the story Anita told me about you” his smile faltered a little before it was back on his face.
“so I’m a pity vote now?” elyme laughed
Jimi joined.
Elyme began singing a song sang by Nirvana.
“Oh, I love nirvana” elyme grinned.
“You’re a nirvana fan?” Jimi’s eyebrows raised in surprise.
“Of course! Just because I wear pink doesn’t mean I don’t like nirvana”

“She was one of those that managed to put smiles on my face with her songs when I was.. I was, you know”
“Lost you meant?” jimi added, stifling a laughter.
Elyme belted out the lyrics of the song again, mumbling the words she didn’t know. After a while, jimi sighed and joined.
Elyme noticed the eyes on them, her especially. even the owner of the cafeteria-Mr James Joseph, students often called him ‘J.J’ looked at her in a way she couldn’t explain. What would a commoner be doing with the son of a minister. He had wondered why the young chap ported from Italy and came to Abuja. He had read about his father some weeks ago in the dailies- Dr. Laolu Kuti was doing pretty well in the sector. He bet he didn’t really have time for his kids, he had also read about his endless travelling and meetings with his co-ministers and other crème-de-la-crème .
Anita came around and beckoned on Elyme, she excused herself from jimi.
“Hey girlfriend” she called out
“Hi Elyme, have you heard?” Anita asked, her eyebrows creased in a frown.
“Heard what?” Elyme questioned curiously
“Well, I heard Puriche and Jimi are having an affair, not an affair per say but Puriche boasted in the class and declared that she is Jimi’s sex buddy, she claims she warms his bed.”
“How am I supposed to believe that? The girl is obviously jealous of jims and I”
“I would have said so but she showed out some pictures to her friends- and I think they were pictures of her in bed with jimi”
Elyme could hear the loud beat of her heart. She felt as if she had been stabbed constantly at the heart, she glanced at jimi. Shut her eyes for some seconds and sped off to where Anita couldn’t even speculate. Some students looked on while some giggled.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Missmossy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Girls enh cheesy keep it coming.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Always, please, capitalize the name: Elyme.

I have this feeling you were Casandra.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Always, please, capitalize the name: Elyme.

I have this feeling you were Casandra.
Boss, thanks for the corrections. That's noted as well.
Me? cassandra? hmmm, I ain't bad tho
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
jeenah:

Boss, thanks for the corrections. That's noted as well.
Me? cassandra? hmmm, I ain't bad tho
Boss? Lol. Well, You'd be Elyme, then.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=OluwabuqqyYOLO post=44548011] Boss? Lol. Well, You'd be Elyme, then.[/quote Are u really into writing and av u written any book?
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=jeenah post=44553693][/quote]
I'm quite passionate about it. It gives me joy, check my profile. I do the bit I know how to.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Vera walked in plausibly into the supermarket, excitement etched on her face.
She walked swiftly to her friend’s office, happily chirping good morning to everyone she saw-staffs and patronizers in the shop. She pushed the door to her friend’s private office open after she had knocked and she had been asked to come in.
Vera’s heels were seconds away from making her topple over as her friend embraced her ardently.
The duo exchanged pleasantries as Vera sat on a padded black sofa which shone effulgently.
The Air conditioner boomed from where it was fixed, soothing Vera's nerves.
“Girlfriend, you are lucky o, this ring is the bomb,I didn’t realize it was this beautiful when you snapped and sent it to me on WhatsApp o!” Tara said, a smile playing on her lips. Tara was Vera’s childhood friend, they had attended the same primary and secondary school together but had separated when Tara went schooling in Edo state to read business administration. The latter had wanted to study banking and finance just like her friend but had changed her mind at eleventh hour.
The ladies were sitted in a big supermarket stocked and owned by Tara who was into importing and exporting of wares.
“You can say that again” Vera replied, she could feel her cheeks heating up blushfully.
“The wedding bells are ringing” she added, letting out a musical laughter.
she adjusting her pink coloured Anarkali dress with thick silver Jarri work on it and a nice embroidery embedded to it.
The ladies laughed. Vera kept murmuring sweet nothings to herself in excitement like a little girl squealing to her mother when about to be given her favourite candy.
“so how far with preparations now” Tara asked, carefully touching her milk white fair skin caked with make-up.
“well, Nella and I agreed we are going to have a bridal shower. Then I still have my wedding dress, cakes,shoes,engagement dress, hall, decoration, bridal trains and oh! I need to start going to the spa shop already” Vera sighed exasperatedly.
“it seems you have a lot doing, I think you need the service of a planner”Tara suggested
“yeah. I’ll fix that anyway” Vera had a bemused expression etched on her face.
Tara smiled cockily. She was happy her friend was walking down the aisle.
“I have to go now Tara, I have some places to branch at” she declared, winking at her friend.
Vera rose to her full height, her blonde hair cascaded smoothly down her back, outlining her slim jawline. Her entire look ended with stilettos.
“hmmm, the bride” Tara chuckled slightly to herself
“yes darling” Vera laughed raucously as she flaunted her ring.
The duo strode confidently down the hallway, with ther heads held up in the air.
Vera stopped abruptly, she turned to her friend with a slender eyebrow raised.
“You forgot something?” Tara asked deadpanned.
“I would love to get contact lens, would love to have them on at the bridal shower” Vera blurted out, with a face uncertain of what the lady before her would say.
“Vera, are you sure you want them?” Tara asked, frowning slightly.
“trust me, I could kill for them, the thought of having them on that day makes my heart flutter!” she chirped with excitement lacing her tone.
“Alright then, anything for you dearest bride, what type?”
Vera suppressed an eyeroll and forced out a smile, she was sure her friend would get her what she wanted.
“ electrifying blue eyes with ermm…. A lining of grey and navy blue shading the iris would do!” she piped up sweetly.
A gasp escaped Tara's lips.
“please don’t say no” Vera said pleadingly.
Tara rubbed her chin lightly, in a pretence to think.
“Alright, its done then!” she nodded tersely.
Vera’s dark eyes twinkled with amusement, she engulfed her friend in a tight hug, smiled contently and sauntered away, throwing kisses to her friend in the air as she zoomed off in her car.
“look, Austin, we need to know where we are taking this thing to. Since your girlfriend now wants you back desperately. Let's arrive at a conclusion” Sandra said, putting on a poker face.

She knew leaving Austin was a horror-ridden nightmare she dreaded, deep inside her, she knew she couldn’t leave the guy before her. Was it the beautiful moment at the school’s love garden at night or the ambiance anytime they hung out together at cinemas, school malls, departmental parties? Or was it the way Austin tousled romantically with her Pony tail hair he so much loved? Or was it the way his laughter sent chills down her spine? or was it the way he often tickled her fancy? or was it the way he once placed sloppy kisses on her lips one of the days they hung out together. Their ‘lovey-dovey’ relationship was flawless.
“Ain't you going to say something?” she asked, desperation seeping out of her words.
She noticed the way his gaze was slowly tearing her apart. His stare was so intense she thought her knees were going to give out.

Austin walked closer to her, he stood by her like a second skin, his breath tickling the crook of her neck.
Sandra searched his face carefully, it was raw and filled with unearthed emotions and utter resentment.

She could see the emotions swirling in his dark brown pupils.
Tears pooled in her eyes, was it possible to leave him? Dina had called the previous day and begged her profusely not to leave her brother, she clearly stated she loved the kind of love they shared and would want to have her as a sister-in-law and not the ‘devilkin’.

Dina had also called Austin the previous day too, telling him not to ever make the mistake of leaving Sandra for Cassandra. Austin had confided in his sister and had told her he loved Sandra intensely already. Dina had also hinted her brother Cassandra had come with her clique to warn her sternly to stop backing up Sandra. Her informants sure did a good job by telling her she was at Sandra's back.

Sandra wiped the dry tears stung at her eyes, she gathered all the courage she could muster and popped the question that had been on her mind, careful not to ask in a tone that could potentially set him off since his face was obviously morphed into confusion and she needed no sooth-sayer to tell her he had a lot of things going through his mind.

“Do you love me?” she asked, emphasizing on the word ‘love’ in a specific tone not too high and not too low. She raised her eyebrow quizzically.

Sandra had a mental panic attack when she heard his response.

“ I love you Sandra, I don’t want to leave this perfect love. I had loved Cassandra too but not with the whole of my heart. You being in my life has given me another impression about love. Please, don’t leave me; though I know we were meant to fake the relationship but now I know it can no longer be faked. I love you so dearly” he had said, enunciating his words as if he were talking to a five year old.

Sandra stood dumbfounded. If it was true that cats caught tongues. Then the cat that caught her tongue had done it impeccably.
“What? Dina Chuks has been murdered?” Beckley screeched stridently. The phone went dead before she could decode what had been relayed to her. She dialed the number again but it was not available. She clenched her eyes shut as the first tear fell. Her brain was spinning. Dina Chuks murdered? By who? When? Where?

*To be continued*
Dear readers, who do you think killed Dina? Charles and his cult members or Cassandra.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jeenah, do tell me, what's your educational level? And,
the age bracket?
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Jeenah, do tell me, what's your educational level? And,
the age bracket?
Hmm. I don't think I understood ur question well but then I am a student and what do u mean by age bracket
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by estybae(f): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice story, pls update thnx
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
jeenah:

Hmm. I don't think I understood ur question well but then I am a student and what do u mean by age bracket
No worry jare. I just live your descriptions. Makes me feel like I'm the greenest horn here.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
“Elyme, I have been trying your number for the past three days and you haven’t been picking, what is wrong with you and why have you been treating me like a piece of rag?” Jimi blurted out, biting back his raging hormones that were surging in him.
A loud silence enveloped the atmosphere. Elyme stared voidly at him, uneasiness slowly crept inside her.
She scrunched her eyes closed and swallowed hard.
“I want to believe you can hear Jimi said in a matter-of-fact tone. For a second, he felt a rush of disgust down his throat. Jimi stared at her with those capturing eyes that could make one cry or maybe melt in his arms.
Her beautiful hazel eyes were plain and blank. She looked down at her white stainless socks.
Jimi sighed. He was beginning to get infuriated. He pinched the bridge of his nose and tapped her lightly. The bell chimed from a distance, signifying the commencement of another examination. Elyme packed her books and scurried out of the class.
Jimi clenched his fists, he hadn’t been able to get Elyme off his head, and the latter was giving him silly attitude which was affecting him in a negative way. Jimi walked down the hallway. He knew he would definitely fail the subject but he bothered less. All that mattered to him most was his Stella.
“Jimi has been moody these days, Why didn’t he go with us to the eatry this evening? He’s always in his wing doing heaven knows what” Little Viovenna rolled her eyes as she questioned her brother with her eyes filled with a distant dream and child-like hope.
“That shouldn’t worry your pretty little head sis, am sure he would come around soon, it could be because of his examinations and all” Sewedo replied back.
“Sewedo…” Viovenna called out softly, biting her pink lips slightly.
“Hasn’t anyone ever told you that patience is a virtue?”
“let’s be patient till he finishes his examinations, is that okay?” Sewedo asked, raising his scanty eyebrows.
“Si(yes)” Viovenna replied in a finality note.
He diverted his attention back to his properly prepared Italian dish-bruschetta, grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with tomatoes and pepper. Viovenna continued her fried small chopped breadsticks and spicy olives bought from one of the Italian eateries in town. That was their Sunday-Sunday routines. Every Sunday evening, the minister’s driver would drive them to some high class Italian eateries in town only the crème de le crème in Abuj went to and they would all eat nice Italian dishes there. They buy takeaways most times. That was something little Viovenna always did.
Sewedo finished his meal and scurried up to Jimi’s wing which was located on the eastern side of the mansion. Sewedo knocked carefully on Jimi’s door. He pushed it open after waiting for what seemed like forever without receiving any response.
Standing by the bright fresh white curtain was Jimi flinging some pieces of rough wrapped papers across the room. Sewedo let out a yelp of shock.
“Jimi!” he screamed, surprise and anxiety flustered in his eyes. Sewedo took some steps forward and picked some sheets. He unwrapped the papers. His eyeballs almost bulged out of their sockets as he read the notes which he guessed contained what he had been brooding about.
“Who is Elyme?”
“Don’t touch me! You pretender from the pit of hell” Elyme spat.
Jimi was taken aback by her outburst, even though her words were offensive, he was happy she finally spoke.
Jimi shook his body as if it were a set of maracas.
“I don’t seem to get you” he said through gritted teeth.
“don’t tell me you haven’t been shagging Puriche, I never knew I have been friends with a dirty pig ”Elyme said, tears pooling in her eyes.
“oh! So this is what all this is all about? Why are you so selfish? Why do you always like to believe the worst about people? Why do you think and care about you and yourself alone” jimi blurted out, his statement was filled with unrequited anger and pain.
“Jimi..” Elyme called out, she had never seen him so emotional like that before.
“Back in Italy, I had satyriasis. It deepened immensely into me that I became addicted. I thought you would be able to help me with it since you were decent and different from other girls. I wanted to be able to trust you before letting out my secret to you. I thought the satyriasis was slowly leaving me until it came back with a mightier force so I had no option than to use Puriche to satisfy the damn urge!”
Elyme was dumbstruck. Was he sure she had heard him right?
“Good afternoon daddy” Elyme greeted coldly.
“What is wrong with you elyme?” Mr Felix asked, setting aside the newspaper he was reading. He adjusted his glasses and glanced at his daughter intently.
“Nothing dad, I am fine”
“Are you sure?” he pushed further; the elyme he knew in recent weeks would have jumped at him happily anytime she arrived from school. He never knew the cause of the glow and happiness in her but he was glad seeing his daughter happy.
Elyme nodded slightly, he could sense she was broken from within, like her fountain of joy was drying so fast. He sighed and brought himself into conclusion that probably she was tired and needed rest.
“Your mother has gone to the market to buy some stuffs, she boiled rice for you. Make sure you eat it.”
Elyme dropped her back on her rough bed which had suffered from night study and changed from her school uniform to a comfy sleek black gown. She put on her flip flop slippers, she grimaced at herself in the mirror, it was an image of a sad girl who had something deep and heavy on her mind that reflected on the mirror. She flipped through the pages of her jotter and finally saw the address Jimi had written for her a particular day they were discussing about their homes of residence. Though Elyme knew the minister’s mansion was erected somewhere around Festac estate, she didn’t know the route to the place but she knew she had no option than to find out. She just needed to clear her head and sort things out with Jimi.
She dropped her phone and purse inside her deep blue side bag and informed her dad she was going out to see a friend. The latter concurred after fully warning her to be careful and not to come back late. She flagged down a cab and showed the driver the address.
While in the cab. She surfed the net and browsed about “satyriasis”. She saw different tags on it. She was able to gather the meaning, the causes, symptoms and the possible solutions to such. The driver stopped few miles away from the mansion as they had been shown their boundary and warned on many occasions never to move close to the minister’s estate for security reasons. Elyme counted a few naira notes and handed them to the cabdriver. She alighted from the cab and brought out her phone to call Jimi. She dialed his number several times but he didn’t pick. She sighed in exasperation; she needed to sort things out with him. She was more determined than ever after fully knowing a few things about satyriasis. She had also read that people suffering from it should not be isolated or discriminated. She didn’t know the source of her courage and determination; she vowed she was going to do her possible best to stand by him.
Elyme dialed his number for the umpteenth time. It wasn’t picked by anyone even though it rang. Something in her told her Jimi was purposely ignoring her calls. Her face morphed into confusion.
“Jims, please pick my call, am few miles away from your house. We need to talk” She recorded a voicemail and sent it to him. She waited hopefully, if a miracle would ever happen and he called back, she would be so thankful to the God of wonders.
It did! A miracle happened. Jimi called her telling her to wait at the place she described for him. She glared at the cars passing by. None had a figure of jimi in it. It was already getting late but she bothered less. A black Prado jeep pulled up in front of her. Elyme smiled bashfully as she sighted Jimi’s driver. The latter beckoned on her to hop in and she happily did. She stretched her tired legs immediately she closed the door of the back seat. The A.C did enough justice to her sweaty body.
In no time, they arrived at the big mansion. Elyme gasped in shock, she bet she had never seen a mansion that big and wonderfully structured all her life. She alighted from the car. The scrutinized the mansion well. It had eight wings in it. Two were at the northern side, two wings erected at the southern, two at the eastern and two at the western. She sighed as her gaze fell on the green perfectly trimmed garden, swimming pools in different shapes. She drifted her attention away from the mansion even though it was hard doing so. She asked the security men around for the way to wherever she could find Jimi. She was shown after answering some questions Elyme sensed were for security reasons. She had expected that since it was owned by a mighty icon.
Elyme was on cloud nine as she turned the knob of the door to see a mop of black hair on the sofa, he was lying down looking helpless. The moonlight which was now slowly coming up hit his body, making him look like a god. Elyme wondered how the moonlight reflected on his body; she then noticed the cream coloured finely designed window was opened.
Elyme blushed crimson at the sight of his wing decorated with orange coloured lamps from the ceiling. The lamps toned the peach walls and accentuated the paintings hanging on them. Curtains of lavender had been used to cover the windows. All the tables were furnished and adorned with vases; some containing chrysanthemums and others filled with roses. His sitting room was a beauty to behold.
“When are you going to start telling me what brought you here?” A deep husky jolted her back to the present, making her hair stand on end. Elyme noticed how deep his voice was, she had never heard that bass part of Jimi’s voice.
“ermm.. Jimi, am sorry for the way I jumped into conclusion without deeming it fit to ask you for explanations” she slowly blurted out in spite of the Goosebumps which were now up her legs and arms.
“so?” Jimi asked, a hint of irritation bubbling in his voice.
Elyme moved closer to the figure which was now standing before her, she couldn’t help but notice that his body smelt of cologne which sent cold shivers down her spine. Jimi dragged his feet to one of the chairs and put on his T-shirt.
“I am so sorry Jims, I know you value our friendship and you are deeply hurt I only cared about the way I felt without considering you. Please forgive him” Elyme pleaded, slightly handling with the hem of her black gown.
Jimi raised her face up and stared into her eyes, Elyme could feel her legs shaking and rubbing against each other. Jimi pulled her into his arms and embraced her. He quietly sobbed on her shoulder. Elyme sobbed too.
They held each other’s arms and cried their eyes out. They promised each other they would always be there any time anyone of them was in pain and distress. Elyme had a lengthy conversation with Jimi on the things she found out about satyriasis.
Jimi looked into her teary eyes and muttered softly;
“Thank you Stella for coming back to me and understanding my problem, this means a lot to me”
“never refer to it as a problem, it’s a challenge and it will find its way soon. Just make sure you do what I have told you to suppress the urge anytime it comes and don’t forget to pray.” Elyme said.
“Now you are beginning to sound like Holy Mary” Jimi joked, wiping his dry tears off with the back of his palm.
“awwwwn” Elyme cooed.
Jimi burst into gales of laughter and Elyme joined but not after punching him lightly on his left arm.
“oh my! Its 9:45pm” Elyme screeched as she punched a key on her phone and it displayed the time. She had 22 missed calls and 9 messages, all from her parents. How could she have forgotten she had a home to go to.
“That means you’ll pass the night here Stella” Jimi said curtly.
“ Is it too late to go home?” Elyme asked, looking for her flip flop slippers.
“Is that supposed to be a question? You are sleeping here in my wing beauty” Jimi said in a note of finality.
“You can’t even seem to find your slippers so that’s the more reason you’ll sleep over, besides there’s no examination tomorrow remember?” Jimi added.
Elyme smiled, tapping his nose with her index finger.
Elyme sent a message to her father, telling him she was fine and safe in a friend’s house and she would be back early the next day to give them the necessary explanation.
“I would love you to meet my siblings- Sewedo and Viovenna”
“Waow, that would be nice, I have been wanting to meet them ever since I saw the pictures you all took back in Italy”
Jimi smiled discreetly to himself, he called his brother on phone and informed him of Elyme’s presence at his wing. He told him to come along with Viovenna to meet his Stella.
“See who’s here” Jimi announced immediately the duo opened the door and slowly walked inside, Jimi pointed his pinkie finger to elyme. Elyme felt her cheeks heating up slowly.
“Hi Sewedo and vio..vio” Elyme babbled, staring at the pristine ivory skinned little girl in a crisp pony tail hair and an older handsome young guy in a blue night garment with few faded freckles on the bridge of his nose.
“Viovenna” Viovenna smiled curtly, flashing her pearly white milk teeth.
Jimi tickled Viovenna’s chin lightly, he had always done that when she was a tiny baby, rocking and watching her blossom. Now, he could barely do that as she would always whine that she was grown up and no more a baby.

“ermm.. Elyme right?” Sewedo asked
“Certo(Sure)” Elyme replied
“She speaks Italian?”Viovenna asked, in a tone more of a statement than a question.
Elyme watched the little beauty before her with a glare. Viovenna could beat Angelina Jolie in looks, she thought.
“I once mentioned that to her and she’s a fast learner. She’s my friend Vio” Jimi said, squeezing Elyme’s hands.
A grin plastered across Vio’s face. Sewedo smiled dauntlessly.
“Jimi has told me some things about you” Sewedo chuckled.
“Jimi, Sewedo, you both are sly foxes” Viovenna spoke in a shrill voice.
“Jimi, you never told me you had a friend and you, Sewedo you never told me Jimi told you anything about her.” She whined with a pout, folding her arms across her chest and tapping her feet slightly.
Elyme smiled tenderly.
“Come here Vio ,let me tell you some things about me” Elyme said, tapping the soft sofa.
“wow. That will be tomorrow, it’s late already” Jimi declared.
“Do you have a night gown you can change into?” Vio asked, raising her eyebrows quizzically as if she were expecting something to be given to her from a taller being.
”No dear” Elyme replied.
“Alright, let me get one of my night wears for you even though it’s not your size.”
“Awwn. Thanks honey, whichever you give would be appreciated”
Sewedo said his goodnight and walked out of the room. Vio followed suit, assuring elyme she would be back soon with a nightwear.
“Awwwwn. She’s so cute and sweet” Elyme cooed.
“You can say that again” Jimi chirped cheerfully.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
“Make sure the cateerers arrive early at the
venue, then the music band, cake baker too must
be there early enough and then the Tsoule
events décor too shouldn’t make any mistakes in
the décor. I have sent exactly what I want to
them so please put everything in place.” Vera
voiced out on the phone to the event planner.
“Okay ma, Willsworld event planner will give you
your dream wedding” a sonorous voice boomed
from the other end of the phone.
“Lest I forget, my makeup artist too should be
there early, I have sent her number to you. Miss
Kenny, please don’t let me down” with that, She
cut the long durative call.
She muttered her thank you to the receptionist
as she walked to the doctor’s office. She had
just been asked to come in.
“Good morning doctor” she happily chirped at the
doctor in a circle framed glasses as she settled
down on one of the chairs facing the doctor.
“Good morning Mrs Nella” the doctor replied,
flashing his brightest Mr. cool smile.
“How’s the preparation going?” he asked
“It’s been good thank you even though its been
tiring and demanding”
“You’ve got to rest after the wedding ma’am” he
advised, looking for her case note.
“I haven’t seen Mr. Nella in some weeks now, I
hope he’s fine” he said flipping through the
sheets in her case note.
“ oh! He’s been here too?” she asked, adjusting
the bangles on her hands which were making
noise.
“He came for a test, you see, he shouldn’t be
bothered he has Azoospermia, it’s just that he
hasn’t come for the result of the test he took”
the doctor spoke, adjusting his white coat.
“Azoospermia? Doctor, please can you explain
further?”
“Oh! Its just the absence of live sperm in the semen of a man which often leads to infertility but you
both would have little or no problems with that,
you are literates”He smiled sweetly, as thou
what had come out of his lips wasn’t dreadful
and killing.
“What? Nella has Azoospermia?Doctor! Am
doomed!”

Bachelor’s party at Maidaville hotel and suites,
Lagos.
11:15pm.
The club was up and running. Bouncers were
seen at the entrance, making sure the guests
entering the bar were present strictly by
invitation.
Music blasted loudly from the speakers, almost
threatening to block the ear canals of the people
swaying their hips and shoulders to the rhymes
of the music played as thou their lives depended
on it. Fresh laps everywhere. Young ladies were
sighted everywhere at the bar, some drinking,
dancing and having little chit chats with the men
present. Heat oozed out from the barbeque
served to guests, there were varieties of food
such as cocktails, chicken and chips, Sharwama,
crisps and all. Some were also seen having fun
at the pool side.
Nella dressed in a nice black tuxedo quietly sat
on one of the chairs placed around.
“C’mon man, you are getting married tomorrow,
drink on” Alex mouthed to him.
Nella chuckled, what occupied his mind was his
bride to be- Vera.
The couples to be who were few hours away
from their nuptials had spoken on phone for
some minutes. Even though Nella noticed the
coldness in her voice, he just shrugged it off,
with the thought that she was nervous and sick
at the thought of becoming a wife soon.
Nella ordered more brandys. He was served in no
time. He moved his head slightly to the beat of
one of Drake’s songs which was playing at the
moment.
He hastily gulped down the bottle of alcoholic
wine served for him specially in a goblet. He was
slowly getting tipsy. A figure dressed in a red
tube gown and long Brazilian hair walked
seductively to his seat. She twerked her
seductive body before Nella. Nella responded by
grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. A
feeling of warmth instantly ignited in his body,
making him feel cozy.
“That’s the spirit man! This is the last
opportunity to do that. Go on” Alex and his clique
who were watching from a distance urged him
on. For a moment , a feeling of guilt enveloped
him and he doubted his allegiance to Vera but
the fire lattice of lust in him kept making his
body boil.
“What’s the name” he whispered to her.
“Tessy” she whispered back, in a more seductive
tone.
Hungry balls of lust gulped down his throat. He
swallowed hard, could he resist the temptation.
Tessy sat on his thighs, facing him.
Slowly, she placed sloppy kisses on his forehead,
to his ears, his neck and then his lips.
As soon as their lips touched, the bar got filled
up with symphony of screams. It started from
Alex and his clique, then to the other ladies
present and then the whole bar was cheering
them on, cascading into a whole screaming
choir. It was like the verbal equivalent of the
Mexican waves rubbing against each other.
Softly, his lips devoured hers. His arms wrapped
tightly around her hips. He lifted her slightly and
put her within reaching distance- the long couch
next to them.
Their lips met again in a fiery mesh of heat and
passion. He deepened the kiss. His teeth grazed
against her luscious lips, making her gasp. She
moaned amidst ecstasy, allowing her tongue
having the entrance it had so hotly requested for
fully into his mouth.
Nella carried her into the room, undressed her
rapidly. He hurriedly removed his well tailored
tuxedo and thrusted into her with a fast tempo.
She moaned with all the strength she could
gather.

“Guy, why una tell us say na closed deal you
follow us talk make we do?” K-boy, a notorious
guy, highly ranked in the cult spoke harshly;
cutting off the pleasantries Charles tried giving
him.
“Closed deal, what do you mean?” he asked, his
eyebrows etched in a deep frown. Confusion
clearly written on his face.
“The girl you talk say make we eliminate don die
na” K-boy replied, shooting him a venomous
stare.
“What? Are you telling me you didn’t kill her?”
Charles asked, his dark eyes twinkled with
surprise.
“That’s it, we didn’t kill her. Capo confirmed her
dead even before we got to her hostel” BJ
sneered, lighting his cigarette.
Cough splurged awkwardly out of Charles’ mouth,
confusion dissipated from his face.
If his guys didn’t kill Dina, then who did? He
thought out loud.

“Babe, have you heard that girl in faculty of
science education is dead? They said her body
has been taken for autopsy. I heard her name is
Dina Chuks and from what I heard, she was
murdered” Toyin announced, dropping her blue
bag on the white plastic table.
Cassandra instantly choked on her food. Dina
Chuks dead? She had changed her mind about
pouring acid on her some days back. How come
she’s dead? Who killed her?
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by ubjunior10(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2016
A creative masterpiece..Well done! jeenah
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Good morning dear readers. I hope you all enjoyed your night.
I just want to appreciate my ardent readers that have taken out of their precious time to comment probably once or twice or on many occasions. Even though am not paid for what am doing. am just coming into the writing realm to give you guys the best which I know is yet to come.
I want to start from oluwabuqqyYOLO(my very active reader).. thanks a million. You've been encouraging me to carry on.

Then to Missmossy(i wont look at the fact that you've been on and off).

Then to aprilwise,estybae,Akpobome1,DandyPearl,Bamilizy then Fijumokesayo and Ubjunior10.
God bless you all! Love you so much
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Missmossy(f): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2016
Lol cheesy you are welcome dear,don't mind me i visit this section once in a while thats why. Would be regular now. Keep it coming with 'em juicy updates.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by estybae(f): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2016
God bless u 2 jeenah
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Bamilizy(f): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2016
jeenah:
Good morning dear readers. I hope you all enjoyed your night.
I just want to appreciate my ardent readers that have taken out of their precious time to comment probably once or twice or on many occasions. Even though am not paid for what am doing. am just coming into the writing realm to give you guys the best which I know is yet to come.
I want to start from oluwabuqqyYOLO(my very active reader).. thanks a million. You've been encouraging me to carry on.

Then to Missmossy(i wont look at the fact that you've been on and off).

Then to aprilwise,estybae,Akpobome1,DandyPearl,Bamilizy then Fijumokesayo and Ubjunior10.
God bless you all! Love you so much
u are welcome
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:38am On Apr 21, 2016
You owe me one, girl. Just keep the spirit on. Feed this growing wolf with every flesh you can find. Do not turn out like me, I really am a quitter. I don't know why too but I believe you'll turn out very great.

And, yeah, I know your best is yet to come. You're the crack!

Xo.. Xo..
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Fijumokesayo(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2016
Just keep updating and God will bless the work of your hands...

You're welcome sweetie and I love you too
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
The light drops of rain hit the pavement echoing through the hall’s corridor. A cool chill engulfed SS3 students as they stepped out of the hall smiling cheekily, massive grins were playing on the lips of most of them. They had just concluded their WASSCE examinations.
Nonso, one of the students that walked out of the hall wasted no time in congratulating his colleagues, moving up and down the hallway, laughing heartily with the whole of his heart. He had a tongue sharper than the top of the famous empire state building. He also wasted no time in announcing to his colleagues Jimi was holding an after exam party at his house which was strictly by invitation. Some huffed, squealed while some simply shrugged. It was expected anyways- he was the son of a minister.
Elyme adjusted the glasses that were firmly perched on the crook of her nose, she squeezed her lips together and said, she was looking for Jimi. The rain pelted slightly down on her as she moved from one classroom block to another.
“Looking for me Sweetie?” a familiar voice spoke behind her, an acquainted scent hung teasingly in the air around her. it was no other person than jimi Kuti. His perfectly cerulean irises stared deeply into her eyes. Elyme’s cheeks tinged pink and her head rose causing the head of her cloak to fall and her bright emerald eyes to be fully revealed. Despite her tan skin, she was a notorious blusher.
“Are you just going to stand here or you’re going to hug me?” He asked sarcastically, opening wide his arms. Elyme smiled and ran into his arms. Jimi lightly bit her left ear.
“oh.. That hurts” Elyme hummed under her breathe, pulling away from his embrace.
“Oh, really?’’ he asked with a full fledged smirk on his face
“Let me show you what hurts the more” he moved closer to her and pressed one last lingering kiss to her lips. His lips were on hers with a soft but passionate urgency for some minutes. Elyme stood stiffened with surprise, she squeezed her eyelids shut. The feelings in her body were enough to accelerate her heart to an almost deafening rate. It thudded faster than a hummingbird on steroids. She felt faint and light-headed, shots of euphoria pumped down her bloodstream and all she could hear was her machine gun pulse and the whisper of his warm velvet lips moving on hers again-this time, deep!.
Butterflies exploded in her stomach and attacked the lining with their breathy wings. Her insides were alighted with warmth and she could feel herself glowing exteriorly with radiant happiness. Even though the kiss was sudden and unexpected, she enjoyed every bit of it. It had been long she had that feeling, that was when Piri stole it all from her and there again was Jimi.
“I’ll be expecting you at the party by 7:00pm this evening, do come with your I.V, even if you forget it, the bouncers wouldn’t dare throw you out. Make sure you wear the gown I bought for you. See you later Stella.” Jimi spoke with a thick accent, making her shook out of her reverie. Elyme watched as he walked to the Bentley continental GT car parked at the school gate. She diverted her gaze from the students and passers-by mesmerized and taken aback by the sight of the car.
“Hello girlfriend!” Anita greeted, adjusting her bag.
“Hello!, I have been looking everywhere for you since we finished the exam” she added, waving her left palm in her air to attract Elyme’s attention.
“Follow me anita, let’s go to the ladies”
“Ladies? Are you pressed or what? Puriche and her followers are there o and I don’t want trouble” Anita declared, making sure she wasn’t heard by the students and teachers passing by.
“shhhhh.let’s go Anita, I have something to tell you” Elyme whispered, gesturing with her hands.

“He kissed me!” Elyme cooed sweetly after shutting the door and making sure no junior student or anybody at all was within hearing distance.
“Who?” Anita asked, giving her a deadpan look.
“Who else? Jimi”
“Are you serious? How?where?when?” Anita screeched. Her eyes widened like saucers.
Elyme squeezed her lips together to stop the laugh that was itching to come out. The curiousness written all over Anita was enough to make one laugh her throat out.
“Anyway, it just happened. I can’t even explain how” Elyme rolled her eyes and smiled cheekily.
“Hmmm. That sounds romantic, am sure you were floating in cloud nine when he did so, I don’t think you ever kissed again after Piri…”
“Don’t go there pleased” Elyme snapped petulantly. She tightened her mouth into a sour expression.
“Am sorry, I didn’t mean to bring back those memories” Anita said apologetically.
“Okay then. Do you mind following me to Jimi’s after exam party?”
“I heard it’s strictly by invitation”
“You don’t have to worry about that since you are following me”
“I don’t even know what to wear Elyme, I can’t go to a Minister’s house dressed like a bitch. Where sons and daughters of the crème de la crème would be”
“Why not let us go iron that out. You sure have a wardrobe don’t you?”

“I must attend that party, Jimi just can’t use me and dump for that idiot!”Puriche said, stalking up to the table her friends were sitting.
“How do you intend going since you don’t have an IV and its strictly by IV”Ann questioned, scooping a spoon of ice-cream into her mouth.
“Puriche, you have to give up on that guy. It seems he loves elyme and they are back together. If you ask me, I think he just used you and” Fola was interrupted abruptly by Puriche’s voice.
“I didn’t ask for your opinion. If you can’t think of something good with your fish brain, shush up!” Puriche snapped her fingers in disgust in the air.
“Ann, please come make me up for the party” she added.
7:15pm at Festac estate, Abuja.
Dressed in a blue skinny jeans and beatles T-Shirt, Jimi walked to the balcony to check if his Stella was around. His torso was covered with his shirt, fitting around his lean body. They had spoken on phone some hours back and she had told him she would be there with Anita by 6:45pm. He scurried to the hall meant for the party and found out she wasn’t there yet. The Chatter that coloured the atmosphere was beginning to die down which signified the party would start in few minutes. He was about calling her when someone tapped him from behind and lo! it was Elyme dressed in a purple fitted long gown, courtesy of Jimi. He had ordered the gown specially for her and Viovenna. On her left hand was a silver clutch. a silver necklace adorned her neck. A light and flawless make up caked up her petite face. Her hair was packed in rare fishtail braids. She looked frigging adorable. Beside her was Anita in a navy blue gown with a big rose at the top right side.
“You look beautiful Stella, I guess I have eyes for shopping” Jimi joked. Elyme blushed crimson.
“And you too Anita.” He added, extending his hands to them.
“C’mon, let’s go inside, the party has started already” He announced, leading the way to the hall where the party was being held.
The cold air booming from the air conditioner rubbed against their bodies as they entered the hall. It was decorated in blue and white. Elyme and Anita could see familiar faces as their schoolmates were seen around dancing and chilling. A huge cake stood gracefully on the decorated table placed on the podium.
Relatives, friends and invited guests of honour cheered and chirped congratulations to them. Dr. Laolu Kuti presented some gifts to his son and left for Chicago for an important meeting. Sewedo and Viovenna showered greeting cards and other items on their brother.
“How did you get in here? I can’t remember giving out my IV to you last time I checked!” Jimi tapped his foot expectantly. He had gone to meet her at the entrance immediately he sighted her there. Jimi noticed she dyed her hair in red which was way so absurd.” Whatever happened to simplicity and modesty?” He thought as he awaited her response.
“Don’t bother about that Jimi, we have to talk. You just can’t leave me after all we had together and besides, I brought you a beautiful cake” Puriche said, smiling and pointing to the cake on her right hand. It was iced in sky blue and royal blue. Only God knew how she got to know he liked blue.
“Listen, I had a problem then which is now getting better thanks to Elyme, I slept with you due to the irresistible urge that problem brought so take yourself and this trash out of here now!” He yelled, beckoning on the bouncers to draw nearer.
“Jimi, what is the problem? the M.C is calling you to….”
Elyme had hardly completed her statement when the cake landed hardly on her face with the content dripping on her body and dress.
“Puriche!” Elyme exclaimed through gritted teeth.
“What? Throw her out of her!” Jimi barked, anger shot ice down her veins and took control of his body like he was some kind of a puppet.
“Am so sorry about that Stella, that girl is out of her mind. She must have gotten the IV through a devious way” Jimi said in an apologetic tone as they arrived in a big sitting room at a wing located at the western part of the mansion.
He took a tiffany silk fibre on a giant oak desk and helped her wipe off the icing sugar that was on her soiled face and dress.
“Thank you” Elyme muttered as she scrutinized the wing well, moving her eyes from one side to the other.
The entryway had black marble tiles. A chandelier that was about the size of a hatchback was hung on the ceiling. Her gaze fell on a gigantic oil painting of a woman. The painting was creepy enough with almost all of dark colours in it. Her white hair was pulled back into a bun at the nape of her neck. She wore sophisticated set of pearls. She had cerulean eyes too and Elyme came into conclusion it was his mother due to the much resemblance.
“Who is she?” Elyme asked, staring deeply at the figure before her.
“Stella, that is my mother” Jimi replied, backing the painting and trying hard to bite back his tears.
“You’ve never told me about your mother and I never asked because I wanted you to introduce her to me yourself. Anyway she looks pretty and she looks so much an Italian but why isn’t she at the party?” Elyme questioned.
“She’s late. She died of leukaemia when I was Eight. She died ten years ago” Jimi said, shutting his eyes close.
“Am so sorry about that Jims” Elyme could see the pains in his eyes.
“This wing used to be her wing. The black marble tiles here used to be spotless white. This painting you see used to be in white and not this dark colours they’ve turned into. This place used to be painted in white but dad changed the colours to dark colours two years after her demise. White used to be her best.”
“I miss her” Jimi said, touching his chest as though he could feel her there. Two fat tears rolled down Elyme’s cheeks.
“Before she died. She left a wish. She told my father to tell me on my seventeenth birthday it's Violet I must marry”
“Violet? Is that a name? Who bears that?”Elyme asked, a deep groove formed between her eyebrows.
“she’s the girl my mother wants me to marry. We used to attend the same college together in Italy. I slept with her once and that was the day she got to know about the wish. A night before the day I was to come to Nigeria. She gave me something to always remember her with.”
“And what could that be if I may ask?” Elyme asked. Jimi shook his head and inhaled deeply.
“One of her undies”
The door twisted open. The duo turned to look at the figure that came in. it was Anita.
“Elyme, I have been looking everywhere for you. The party is over and its late already. May we get going?” Anita’s voice echoed from the door.
Jimi and Elyme sighed. They couldn’t believe they actually missed the party. No thanks to the vexatious Puriche.

NAME: *******.
SEX: Female
PERSONALITY: Dangerous.

I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THE MISSION. I HAVE MURDERED HER! TO HELL WITH HER. I AM GONNA MISS HER BUT SHE DESERVED TO DIE! SHE WAS ALWAYS GETTING EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED. NOW I HAVE KILLED HER LEAVING NO TRANCE LINKING TO ME.GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH. A JOB WELDONE TO ME!.
She scribbled down some sentences into her diary and closed it. She thrusted a sharp knife into one of Dina’s pictures and tore it to pieces.

“Austin chuks sir? He has been arrested for attempted murder. He was trying to strangle one Miss Cassandra. He also accused her of killing his sister. She was initially arrested but has been bailed out when we had no evidence. I can assure you sir that we will handle the case well. He will be charged to court tomorrow since the parents of the girl aren’t ready to let go of him or bring matters down. I will get back to you later sir, I need to notify his university’s senate that his academic affairs have been suspended till the court reaches a conclusion but it is sure he would not graduate this year.” the DPO Spoke into the mouthpiece. He was hinting his boss on Austin’s case. He signaled to the policeman to take Austin to his cell. The latter obeyed like a loyal dog and carried out the instruction.
“I swear on my mother’s grave, even if it will take the last blood in my body, I will avenge Dina’s death. Whoever killed her should be ready for the worse.” He assured himself with all the strength and determination he could gather as he buried his head down in the dark cell.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Fijumokesayo(f): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Wow! How will stella cope if violet resurface? I will just wait and see... Weldone dear and thanks for this lovely update.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by estybae(f): 6:32am On May 09, 2016
Nice story, pls update thnx
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nwiboko26(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2016
Nice story u got here.keep it up.am just trying to imagine how it will all link up
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nwiboko26(f): 5:07pm On May 10, 2016
Nice one.really waiting for ur update.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 10, 2016
hmm.. Good evening, I never knew you guys want me to update. I thought no one was really following so I lost interest.
But not to worry, am typing already. will update tomorrow.
Giving you a grand welcome @ Nwiboko26
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nwiboko26(f): 6:28pm On May 10, 2016
Thanks a lot am really expecting more.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by frank1998(m): 12:46am On May 11, 2016
Nice one jeenah....am expecting more updates
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
This episode is dedicated to Fijumokesayo,estybae,Nwiboko26 and frank1998.
"How many times will I tell you not to drop your shoes on this glassware?" Vera asked, her hands akimbo.
"Am sorry baby. I forgot, I guess I was very tired after the fun we had at the beach" Nella replied. Sipping his sweetened tea gently.
"And that's one of your roles as my wifey you know" he added
"Oh really?" Vera asked quizically.
"Let me show you another role as your wifey" Vera said,emphasising on "wifey" and also stifling a laughter. she adjusted her cream coloured night robe Nella had bought for her when they went for their honeymoon in Lesotho a week back. she scurried to where Nella was sitting at the dinning table and quickly took his cup of tea. Nella in a white singlet on a black boxer chased her. The duo were laughing and running around the large tastefully furnished sitting room like kids.
Nene, their housemaid saw them from the kitchen and sighed.
"Love too they sweet this ones jarey" she mumbled and returned back to the task she was doing. She scrubbed the last plate in her hands as she remembered the love song Aziki-Their gatekeeper had sung to her the previous night in his small apartment outside the main building where she stayed with Nella and Vera
"Oops!" Vera screeched. She twisted her lips and bent down to clean the tea that splashed on one of the CDs arranged in the left part of the television set.
"Our wedding CD!"
"Yes, whats with our wedding CD?" Nella asked, gasping for breathe as a result of the hot chase himself and his wife had engaged into.
"You made me splash tea on it" She replied, balancing the tea cup on the tea plate to prevent further splash.
"Was it me?" Nella asked. Switching on the A.C
"Is that supposed to be a question?" Vera questioned, wiping the tea on it with a clean tablecloth.
"Don't tell me you want to play that CD again!"
"What if i want to? Who is gonna stop me in my matrimonial home?" Vera asked, adjusting the two golden rings on her fourth finger.

"But honey, you've watched this same CD like two times already today." Nella said,yawning and stretching his tired legs.

"Anyways, if you wanna watch it again. I don't think am watching with you. Am tired and am reserving the remaining energy in me for"Nella stopped abruptly and bit his lower lip seductively.

"For what?" Vera asked, her left hand on her waist as goosebumps engulfed her legs.

" Love making of course!, Don't tell me you are tired already" Nella shot her a funny warning look.
"Hmmm. Lets strike a deal. We'll make love but after watching this CD!" Vera said. Turning the CD on her hand playfully.
"But baby...."
" deal or no deal?"
"Ok. I give up! Its a deal then" he said, sitting on the couch. Vera sat beside him after she had put the CD inside the player.
"God knows that player is tired already of the same....."
"Shhhhh" Vera put one of her fingers on his lips.
They both fixed their gaze on the video which was now playing. It was the reception which was held at Goutson event Hall in Ikoyi.
Vera giggled at the part when Nella and his friends were dancing for her. She blushed crimson at the part Nella sang for her a slow solemn love song he had composed.
Her eyebrows furrowed as the video displayed a young lady in her mid 20's in a red short flay gown looking at Nella in a way she couldn't explain. She had asked Nella if he knew her but he gave no for an answer. She couldn't fathom the reason the lady in red would be looking at her husband like there was a force binding them together somewhere above the blues.
She looked at her husband, he was fast asleep already.
She burst into laughter at the part the MC told Nella to put his arms around Vera's hips and she also had been instructed to do the Same in such a way that they were very close and their arms were interlocked. The MC had put an apple in between their bellies and had told them to push the apple forward to her bosoms.

"That position is good for you Nella when you are looking for twins!" The MC had joked as they were pushing the Apple up.

The duo had taken time to push the Apple successfully to her bosom with their bodies glued together without it falling down. It was an awkward but funny moment. Guests cheered them on amidst laughter.

Vera yawned loudly and settled on the couch. she was ready to call it a day.

1 Like

Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Missmossy(f): 12:26pm On May 12, 2016
Interesting,keep it coming dear. Kudos.
Re: Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah by Nwiboko26(f): 1:17pm On May 12, 2016
Wow.thanks very much for d update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria English / #EnglishAttack: Which Is Correct "This Days" Or " These Days". / My Personal Demon 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.