Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

PLEASE, How Can I Effectively Irrigate 3 Hectares Of Maize During Dry Season - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / PLEASE, How Can I Effectively Irrigate 3 Hectares Of Maize During Dry Season (506 Views)

Problems Of Planting Maize During Its Peak Season / My Dry Season Irrigation Sack Farming (photo Speak) / Dry Season Ugu Farming:Scope, Process,SWOT Analysis,And Contribution( Pics,Vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE, How Can I Effectively Irrigate 3 Hectares Of Maize During Dry Season by Ephiezy4real(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good day everyone,
Please the gurus in the house should kindly come to my aid. Whoever that has practicable experience on the subject above should kindly help out. which system would be most effective? Any idea of the volume of water that will be required?

Thanks
Re: PLEASE, How Can I Effectively Irrigate 3 Hectares Of Maize During Dry Season by Ephiezy4real(m): 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
farmerbusiness:
Yes it is possible.
the number 1 thing is the terrane of your farmland
in this type of medium scale farm you will need Rain gu sprayer which is more effective for maize
the type of raingun am talking about in mobile one that can move from one side of the farm to another
This is the type mostly use in UK here
If you need any other question about irrigation equipment and accessories then we can talk,.
i have contact here in UK with manufacturers
Hope this will be of help

With the rain gun spayers, do you have an idea of the volume of water that can effectively irrigate at once per hectare?

(1) (Reply)

Trade/project Funding Financial Instrument For Lease And Sale Bg/sblc/lc / We Have 500tonnes Of Soyabeans In LAGOS. We Can Do Delivery / Minister Of Agriculture Dismisses CJS’ N25b Egg Contract Claims Read More At: H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.