Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" (31920 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life / Seven Things You Should Never Say To A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
missyadorable:

Obviously,nobody agrees to your sh*tty opinion

Am sure you are not yet matured and ready for marriage
A lot of people are still geting married
mummy, i think you may have to go back and take a second look at my initial comment. Have garnered 50plus like.
Boys aint smiling
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by MrHackmed1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Thinking of marriage in this current political administration and econmic situation coupled with the kind of nigerian ladies of nowadays is like signing your own ticket to hell.
Hit like if you agree

I am getting married on the 26th of this Month, you are highly invited
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Bamz(m): 3:36am On Mar 16, 2016
Please who knows what pi by 4 quarter amplitude phase modulation is?
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by comos: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
marriage is by choice.

People should get married when they are 100% ready for it.

They should not allow the society, Religion, Family, friends, e.t.c push them into it.

I know alot of people who are languishing in so called "marriage" preferring to remain single.

Singles, live your life !
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Dirkcoyt: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2016
justnnecky:
Am single and l don't do any of those 7 things mentioned, I believe we all have our ways of getting things.

Hope you know you didn't pay for the husband advert you just made? So how many yard husband material are you in search of? Cause as an agent its my duty to get you married either by snatching or matchmaking.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by ogoji(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I am on reserve for that one man.
lool Stupedinluv...... i hope i dont have to be stupedinluv to be that one man wink grin
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by charmmy(f): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2016
emusmith:
You a teenager?
No, i meant when i was a teenager.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Ademolag(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
the problem with naija girls is greediness and i belong.... those that dont lie to men nd extort money.... they still be learner.... they dont even fall in love again....sorry sisters, you cant eat your cakes and have it... though some of you succeed with men who have lost control of their desire for sex....but not me for i usually show them the door.
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
charmmy:
No, i meant when i was a teenager.
ok, nice pm tho
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
comos:
marriage is by choice.

People should get married when they are 100% ready for it.

They should not allow the society, Religion, Family, friends, e.t.c push them into it.

I know alot of people who are languishing in so called "marriage" preferring to remain single.

Singles, live your life !
True!

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deejavuu
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Deejavuu(f): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
emusmith:
Deejavuu

Emusmith
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deejavuu:

Emusmith
Hmm, how are you sha?
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Deejavuu(f): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
emusmith:
Hmm, how are you sha?

Never been better. What bout you?
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deejavuu:

Never been better. What bout you?
Good, my only friend who knows how to look for my trouble cheesy
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Deejavuu(f): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
emusmith:
Good, my only friend who knows how to look for my trouble cheesy

Lool grin
I didn't jorh. I just commented on a thread tongue
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool grin
I didn't jorh. I just commented on a thread tongue
On my thread, dearie. You've been seeing it from it's inception...why must you bash me that way? I thought you were by my side hah
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Deejavuu(f): 11:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
emusmith:
On my thread, dearie. You've been seeing it from it's inception...why must you bash me that way? I thought you were by my side hah

I didn't "bash". Let's say my comment didn't go the way you wanted (as always ). But we cool tho wink grin
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deejavuu:

I didn't "bash". Let's say my comment didn't go the way you wanted (as always ). But we cool tho wink grin
haha...as I wanted it? Lol, you sure have a twisted, misogynistic view of me but it's ok. I know you care that's why you come around... kiss
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Deejavuu(f): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
emusmith:
haha...as I wanted it? Lol, you sure have a twisted, misogynistic view of me but it's ok. I know you care that's why you come around... kiss

Naah, not true.

Ermm yeah. smiley grin
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deejavuu:

Naah, not true.

Ermm yeah. smiley grin
hmm, that's not true, totally...I'm on the females' side now...I'm a changed man. undecided grin tongue
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Deejavuu(f): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
emusmith:
hmm, that's not true, totally...I'm on the females' side now...I'm a changed man. undecided grin tongue

Lool. better that way. tongue
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool. better that way. tongue
ermm, okay. Gnyt
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by AlienStar: 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
I don't do list things! cheesy
emusmith:
what is really true? Write it wink
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
AlienStar:
I don't do list things! cheesy

Hmm, you can try!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by AlienStar: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
Erm ok
emusmith:

Hmm, you can try!
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
AlienStar:
Erm ok
How are you? smiley
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by AlienStar: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
I'm doing great, thanks.
emusmith:
How are you? smiley
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2016
AlienStar:
I'm doing great, thanks.
Alienstar...what an UFOistic moniker! cheesy
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by AlienStar: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hehehe that's it!
emusmith:
Alienstar...what an UFOistic moniker! cheesy
Re: Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
AlienStar:
Hehehe that's it!
I'll do the usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Dropped Them In A Dustbin / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.