Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Experience With A Madman In Suit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Madman In Suit (591 Views)

Mr Seun Pls Caution A Madman / Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Madman In Suit by ikbnice(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
I used N4,000 to buy fuel for my car. I decided to use the remaining N1,000 I had left in my pocket to get some food in a restaurant before going home [as I be bachelor nah]. As I ordered the food and sat down to eat, a well- dressed man in a suit sitting beside me said, "I love the way you eat, try their snail, I will pay." I hastily added four pieces of snail at a cost of N2,000 and continued eating. He said again, "You eat so well, please get a bottle of wine so that you can drink after eating." I hastily made the order and was having fun. My total bill came up to about N10,000. I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down and I bent to pick it. I discovered that the man was bare-footed! I thought the man was attending a certain church but 3 hefty guys immediately busted in and grabbed him by the arm. One of them said to me, "I'm sorry if this man has been disturbing you, he just escape from our psychiatric hospital this morning...'' I fainted! I haven't woken up as at the time of posting this.
cc lalasticlala
Re: My Experience With A Madman In Suit by phensbassey: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
omo see gobe
Re: My Experience With A Madman In Suit by heeyarnuh(f): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
hehehehehe...... sorry oooo
Re: My Experience With A Madman In Suit by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Madman In Suit by ikbnice(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
heeyarnuh:
hehehehehe...... sorry oooo
see me o
Re: My Experience With A Madman In Suit by ikbnice(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
phensbassey:
omo see gobe
original gobe
Re: My Experience With A Madman In Suit by Anikishaya(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Confirm gobe leleyi o
Re: My Experience With A Madman In Suit by ikbnice(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Anikishaya:
Confirm gobe leleyi o
see me see wahala o! Na jeje me sidon o

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Missing Final Year Student Of Funnab?(photo) / Nigeria Records First Baby By ‘freezed Egg’ / The LWF Board Reports R_LOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.