Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid (26746 Views)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
MhizEndy:
I still can't understand why her eye balls are reddish or is she a vampire
Just Saying!!!

Ever heard of contact lenses? they come in all colors and we have the fashionable ones....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43797602

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by webshopNG2: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
o boy,,,
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by MadCow1: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3497327_toolzo_png962839b8d2a01833e928c6e78ad852f9

Same thing Ese did..

Difference is Toolz ran away from home Solo.

Ese ran away with a Man.

Toolz called home to get picked up..

Ese got pregnant and converted to Islam.

Kontinu..
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by megareal: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ruq:
Mtcheeww, Still doesn't beat peeping on naked random people in badly formed bathrooms.
Chai!, you badt.. grin.
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by samirchudi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
she wan use style tell us say she no grow up for naija..mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by LordVoldemort(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Edwinmason:
why is her eyes red or is she related to damon salvatore(vampire)

Damon salvatore the surest agbero In ketu

His eyes is always red
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by Chalatanace(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Evidence1000:
Buhari sef

Wetin concern bro.buhari here nau Perveeeeert.
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by nelxxy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Next!!
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by Evidence1000(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chalatanace:

Wetin concern bro.buhari here nau Perveeeeert.

Ain't a pervert bro. U r just being a saddist. Ain't my fault that you couldn't just see my statement on a funny side.
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by Ralphdan(m): 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Who gives a f**k
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
MhizEndy:
Just Saying!!!
red-eye effect. Occurs when using a photographic flash very close to the camera lens (as with most compact cameras), in low light.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by SIRRDIQ(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
iluvkpetus:
Make I just tap that yansh one time ; cheesy cheesy
u no see the eye like Merlin dragon?
touch and next u see is hell fire...

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by ChopBellefull(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Next pls! If u like mak u like adventure, if u like mak u like soccer. Insydyapocket.
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by Onila2: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mtchew and so?
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by AceDomino(m): 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
And I really dunno where this dumb story takes us from here oooo........ #Mtcheeeew n #Nonsense ni joor
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by Henycymama(f): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lolzz, ds 'talestalk' is incomplete ooo
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by vega84(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
And the biggie is?
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by iamrealdeji(m): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
so dey had phones wey back den?? shocked
#IndomieKid lipsrsealed
What's so special about land phone? But she mentioned £5,was she referring to Nigeria or UK?
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by Edwinmason(m): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
LordVoldemort:

Damon salvatore the surest agbero In ketu

His eyes is always red
u mean he is now an agbero..wow that is a welcome development
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by stubbornman(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2016
yusaze2007:
tongue tongue tongue

READ COMMENTS FROM HER FANS HERE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/toolz-reveals-one-of-most-silly-things-she-did-as-kid.html

Fans with their epical comments sha.....NAWAOOOO
Na wa ooooooo Big man joke and poor man own dey different oh.....I no even laugh at all....I no even understand am sef
Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by karryn(f): 12:58am On Mar 16, 2016
MhizEndy:
Just Saying!!!
its eye contact,she fixed it

1 Like

Re: Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid by ItuExchange(m): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2016
We all have our "silly" past.

Neteller here: .com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chioma Is Not A Chef! - Kemi Olunloyo Fumes / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam / Funny Toheeb Recreates Rita Dominic's Outfit To Chief Daddy Premiere With Noodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.