Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi (64448 Views)

Girl Dies After Visiting Her Facebook Boyfriend (Graphics Photos) / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kgdavid:

he's just being sensitive and silly... his comments didnt really cross the line tho

So me asking him politely to please leave is crossing the line how?
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by dikeigbo2(m): 9:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ahmed3rdjuly:
and they will say northerners are pedophiles

cool
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by zinachidi(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
GoldenJAT:
I pray we dnt witness such.. Abi u b 1 of Dem?? Y u no just say amen?
I dunno what you are talking about.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
R

Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by Kgdavid(m): 1:56am On Mar 16, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

So me asking him politely to please leave is crossing the line how?

Y r you asking him to leave? That's extreme... It reinforces the feeling he has that Nigerians don't like Indians. He is the minority here so it should be easier to tolerate his rubbish
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:36am On Mar 16, 2016
Kgdavid:

Y r you asking him to leave? That's extreme... It reinforces the feeling he has that Nigerians don't like Indians. He is the minority here so it should be easier to tolerate his rubbish

So I should tolerate his rubbish because he is a minority ? Do Indians tolerate the rubbish of the minority of Africans who live in India? Where is your outrage when Indians beat up other Africans in India? So I should think about his feelings when there are Africans dying at the hands of Indians?
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 16, 2016
tollytexy:
U won do foundation for this land wey u book?
Lol for sale?
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by lilbabyak(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2016
komododragons:
all I know is that this is a lie.

is she in contact with the 6 men?

how did they know that all the men where dead? undecided

nonsense
You hear English so
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by delightf(f): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2016
This is corruption
The girl is dead nd they grantee the 2 bail why
So wat shuld happen to the other four,nd they ll still goi back even if he wants to do such @list to allow them face some pushiment
Nawaoo 4 dat man oooo
Bros nawaooo 4 you
Nawooo oooh
Ode nii ooh
Oloshi

I invite buhari to this matter cuz he likesa to handlew corruption like this
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by specimenC: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2016
neocortex:

Why are you measuring crime with ruler ?
So eze's abductor should be freed because other rapists are worse ?
SMH

Who says he should be freed...the kinda comments we would have seen here if this happens in kano will make u think rape originated from there and taught in their religion/culture..hypocrisy here is just too much.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by jeje123(m): 9:15am On Mar 16, 2016
komododragons:
all I know is that this is a lie.

is she in contact with the 6 men?

how did they know that all the men where dead? undecided

nonsense
what are you saying, if the dead victim happen to be your sister i know you will wise up than this!
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by jeje123(m): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2016
victorjoe:

?!!!! What r u saying!!! Who died, the victim or the 6 men?
Obviously that guy is seriously sick upstair!
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by jeje123(m): 9:20am On Mar 16, 2016
rhazur:

who release dis one from ARO??
I beg pass me lighter make i jogodooooo!
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by jeje123(m): 9:21am On Mar 16, 2016
Crystalx:
Bros, did you read the post backward or you need a new reading glass

Okay, lemme explain in pidgin english...

Them talk say the girl wey six people rape don die.

Hope you understand now undecided
Nah french he ondastand
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by dannewlife(m): 9:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Jesus only
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by neocortex: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2016
specimenC:

Who says he should be freed...the kinda comments we would have seen here if this happens in kano will make u think rape originated from there and taught in their religion/culture..hypocrisy here is just too much.

Well it seems you don't get the difference between institutionalized rape and random
criminal rape.
Even IGP Arase was afraid of acting on Ese's case so as not to offend some people,
tell me is the police afraid of arresting the rapist in this particular case ?
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by Kgdavid(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

So I should tolerate his rubbish because he is a minority ? Do Indians tolerate the rubbish of the minority of Africans who live in India? Where is your outrage when Indians beat up other Africans in India? So I should think about his feelings when there are Africans dying at the hands of Indians?

When did we arrive at Africans dying at the hands of Indians? Is that germane to the topic or to the confrontation you had with the Indian guy? How does it even link in to the conversation we are having right now?? Is Indianbwoy the one killing Africans in India?

The bottom line is, while his ranting came off as whiny and immature, your retort was laced with tacit animosity which is retrogressive. Take it or leave it, but it tells of what you as a person are made of.

Sometimes its better to simply take the high road... but feel free to ignore me ma

1 Like

Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2016
Kgdavid:

When did we arrive at Africans dying at the hands of Indians? Is that germane to the topic or to the confrontation you had with the Indian guy? How does it even link in to the conversation we are having right now?? Is Indianbwoy the one killing Africans in India?

The bottom line is, while his ranting came off as whiny and immature, your retort was laced with tacit animosity which is retrogressive. Take it or leave it, but it tells of what you as a person are made of.

Sometimes its better to simply take the high road... but feel free to ignore me ma

So someone comes and shows overt racism on a message board targeted at Africans and you are worried about me taking the high road? I simply asked a couple of questions about Afrophobia in his country so you care more about an internet gangsters feelings than actual people who are dying in India? Okay thanks.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by Kgdavid(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

So someone comes and shows overt racism on a message board targeted at Africans and you are worried about me taking the high road? I simply asked a couple of questions about Afrophobia in his country so you care more about an internet gangsters feelings than actual people who are dying in India? Okay thanks.

You're distorting the facts to make yourself feel better about your over-aggressive and actual racist attitude.

The chap didn't not show any racism overtly or otherwise. He merely responded to comments that were made about his own country, countering with the aim of showing that those Nigerians who point fingers at India for rape are being hypocritical. Whether true or false, that was not racist. If anything at all, in the specific context of the way the events unfolded, the worst you could accuse him of is reactive, reverse racism.

Again, what do questions about afrophobia in India or anywhere have to do with this specific case in which an Indian guy makes a comment on nairaland and you respond so aggressively? Are you saying that your aggression is some form of protest against afrophobia? or that meting out e-violence is the appropriate measure to take in order to protect black lives in India? What's your point exactly?

Mine remains that your response was disproportionate and betrays an actual racist attitude, merely waiting for an opportunity to express itself. your inability to tolerate free speech, which in this case is not in anyway offensive, is worrisome!

But not to turn this into a lengthy e-argument... i only meant it in a friendly sort of way.

1 Like

Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by MainHerioneHoon(f): 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kgdavid:

You're distorting the facts to make yourself feel better about your over-aggressive and actual racist attitude.

The chap didn't not show any racism overtly or otherwise. He merely responded to comments that were made about his own country, countering with the aim of showing that those Nigerians who point fingers at India for rape are being hypocritical. Whether true or false, that was not racist. If anything at all, in the specific context of the way the events unfolded, the worst you could accuse him of is reactive, reverse racism.

Again, what do questions about afrophobia in India or anywhere have to do with this specific case in which an Indian guy makes a comment on nairaland and you respond so aggressively? Are you saying that your aggression is some form of protest against afrophobia? or that meting out e-violence is the appropriate measure to take in order to protect black lives in India? What's your point exactly?

Mine remains that your response was disproportionate and betrays an actual racist attitude, merely waiting for an opportunity to express itself. your inability to tolerate free speech, which in this case is not in anyway offensive, is worrisome!

But not to turn this into a lengthy e-argument... i only meant it in a friendly sort of way.

How am I distorting facts and how is please leave we don't like you racist?

Where were you when Indianbwoy called other people's countries shit holes?

Where were you when a girl was asking for herbal remedies for her skin and he told her to stop bleaching her skin?

Where was your outrage when he made actual racist remarks about how he was a Caucasoid and made fun of our features and said that all black people wanted his light skin and Indian hair?

Where were you when he was spewing Nazi propaganda about the Arayan and Dravidian races?

I am aware of the number of unreported rape cases in the North but he didn't have to invade our space and make himself feel better about his country's rape crises by making fun of what's going on in the North.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by Kgdavid(m): 3:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

How am I distorting facts and how is please leave we don't like you racist?

Where were you when Indianbwoy called other people's countries shit holes?

Where were you when a girl was asking for herbal remedies for her skin and he told her to stop bleaching her skin?

Where was your outrage when he made actual racist remarks about how he was a Caucasoid and made fun of our features and said that all black people wanted his light skin and Indian hair?

Where were you when he was spewing Nazi propaganda about the Arayan and Dravidian races?

I am aware of the number of unreported rape cases in the North but he didn't have to invade our space and make himself feel better about his country's rape crises by making fun of what's going on in the North.

I wasn't there, and i'm not the police to be following people up and down. I only commented on your comment coz i saw it and ithot you were overreacting. Each case must be treated on it's own merits.

Besides Indians are mongoloid not cuacasoid so.... undecided
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kgdavid:

I wasn't there, and i'm not the police to be following people up and down. I only commented on your comment coz i saw it and ithot you were overreacting. Each case must be treated on it's own merits.

Indians were classified as Australoids not as Mongoloids which means they are related to Australian Aborigines

Later they were classified as Caucasoid but some scientists say that there is not much difference in races except appearance.

Friendly piece of advice next time please keep your ill in formed opinion to yourself.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by IndianBwoy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Kgdavid:

My guy she is a big liar. Ask her to quote the posts. And you read them yourself. Im the last person to spread nazism or whatevr bullcrap coz my best friend is Nigerian plus most my friends are African and I myself speak a Dravidian language and follow an indigenous austronesian/Dravidian faith plus my Scythian one.

You should have seen the dirty language many people jere used against my country calling us stinky , underdeveloped , rape epicentre of the world , etc. In fact the reason why i joined this site is because i came across so many posts spewing dirty hatred against my country and people.

And i never said all rap.e case happen in North. Just the unreported ones. This woman is full of shyt wallahi!

The only mistake i made i guess was the way i phrased my reply to that lady asking me for herbal treatment . What i meant was that skin issues can be due to use of bleach8ng creams ehich i saw many women use and i heard it leads to health problems. So prevention is better than cure. Thats all i said.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by IndianBwoy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Indians were classified as Australoids not as Mongoloids which means they are related to Australian Aborigines

Later they were classified as Caucasoid but some scientists say that there is not much difference in races except appearance.

Friendly piece of advice next time please keep your ill in formed opinion to yourself.

You have no sense. Dont take about shyt you dont know and later accuse me of Nazism.

North East Indian tribes are Mongoloids, North Indian upper castes and other obc tribes are mainly Indo-Aryan/Indo-Aryan lyk Jats , Rajputs, Brahmins, etc., my people are Scythians (Sakas), South Indian some tribes and castes are Dravidians plus the different Tamil-speaking tribes, many indigenius forest tribals are austronesian , dravidian, etc. And the rest are mixed origin.

Indian is not one race or ethnicity or language group Ok! Its like saying African or European or American. India is just a landmass. Most diverse in the world.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by IndianBwoy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Oh and btw so many Nigerians studying in Indian universities. Including mines. So please. If they feel Indian are rascist, why dont they leave our colleges and go to any other country.

We even offer special scholarships to African students. Atkeast my uni does. So pleaese.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
IndianBwoy:

You have no sense. Dont take about shyt you dont know and later accuse me of Nazism.

North East Indian tribes are Mongoloids, North Indian upper castes and other obc tribes are mainly Indo-Aryan/Indo-Aryan lyk Jats , Rajputs, Brahmins, etc., my people are Scythians (Sakas), South Indian some tribes and castes are Dravidians plus the different Tamil-speaking tribes, many indigenius forest tribals are austronesian , dravidian, etc. And the rest are mixed origin.

Indian is not one race or ethnicity or language group Ok! Its like saying African or European or American. India is just a landmass. Most diverse in the world.

Good now get the hell out of my mentions
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by IndianBwoy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Good now get the hell out of my mentions

Get lost
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by specimenC: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
neocortex:

Well it seems you don't get the difference between institutionalized rape and random
criminal rape.
Even IGP Arase was afraid of acting on Ese's case so as not to offend some people,
tell me is the police afraid of arresting the rapist in this particular case ?

If rape has been institutionalize up there, then how often does rape such as this happen up there as compared to down south? Chairman leave matter for Matias, na here dis kain thin dey happen pass. So because it just random criminal rpe that happens oftenly, it shouldn't attract much media attention and condemnation like ese's case?....
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by neocortex: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
specimenC:

If rape has been institutionalize up there, then how often does rape such as this happen up there as compared to down south? Chairman leave matter for Matias, na here dis kain thin dey happen pass. So because it just random criminal rpe that happens oftenly, it shouldn't attract much media attention and condemnation like ese's case?....

I have not seen anyone defending rapists except you and your likes,
someone abduct a minor , sexually abused and refused to release her
with the support of his religious leaders and you expect everyone to keep quiet.

As I have told others, kidnapping and rape is a crime, if you don't want
to be condemned don't engage in crime.

I still don't get why someone will be justifying rape by claiming other people
commit worse crime.

Would you have been happy if the media and everyone kept quiet on ese's case
so that she never got released ?
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by specimenC: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
neocortex:

I have not seen anyone defending rapists except you and your likes,
someone abduct a minor , sexually abused and refused to release her
with the support of his religious leaders and you expect everyone to keep quiet.

As I have told others, kidnapping and rape is a crime, if you don't want
to be condemned don't engage in crime.

I still don't get why someone will be justifying rape by claiming other people
commit worse crime.

Would you have been happy if the media and everyone kept quiet on ese's case
so that she never got released ?

Nobody is justifying anything, you just don't my message....media hypocrisy is what am condemning bro. But you refuse to see where am coming from. Peace.
Re: Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
sukkot:
hmm since that cern machine has being fired on, peoples disembowelled souls have being occupied by demons. these are the left behind zombies on a rampage
abeg gist me. Wetin concine hadron collider with demons,souls and zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos / Don Wanny And His Boys Surrender To Wike Amnesty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.