Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software (49743 Views)

100,000mb And Unlimited Sms On Zain / 3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by ogbongzky(m): 5:56am On Jul 21, 2009
NOTICE :

To open the link below, RIGHT CLICK on it, and choose OPEN IN NEW WINDOW, so that you will not be taken off from Nairaland on trying to access the link. The same trick applies to all links you might see on nairaland. Enjoy.

wanna start printing recharge cards of all networks with a free software you can just install on your PC?  At,  head on to http://ogbongeblog..com/2009/07/how-to-print-mtn-glo-zain-recharge.html , you will get the tips on how to go about printing recharge vouchers with such software.

Takia

UPDATES

** With the software, you can customize the recharge cards you will be printing with the name of your business.

** Your - Freedom: How To Chat With Yahoo Messenger Buddies Using MTN, ZAIN  
http://ogbongeblog..com/2009/07/how-to-chat-with-yahoo-messenger.html
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by ogbongzky(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2009
wondering why those that have receive the free software aint appreciating it by replying this post, need to check the strategy then,
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by ogbongzky(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2009
Good morning Nairaland !!!! just checking on this post for replies, na wa ooooo,
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by tos4u(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
i am really interested guy
pls send me more details.
my e-mail:
somethingunique@operamail.com
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by Infoseye(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2009
ogbongzky:

wanna start printing recharge cards with this free sofware?,  head on to http://ogbongeblog..com/2009/07/how-to-print-mtn-glo-zain-recharge.html

after installing it, all u need to buy are the PINS u will be printing  out in batches,

takia

@poster Nice blog and I sent u a text around 12am I just read your post I hope I will get the software as you claim and am also interested in the full package.Thanks
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by ogbongzky(m): 1:54am On Jul 26, 2009
@infoseye, Thanks so much for your comment about the blog, took me a lot of effort to make the blog stand out like that and many people do tell me that if i buy a domain name for it, that one will find it hard to believe that it a a free blogger blog, anyway, bet your text would be among all those i received last night, i will email you and text you asap,

yahoomail , LOADING, DONE

CHECK YOUR EMAIL ,
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by ogbongzky(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2009
Good morning, if you have emailed me, check your emails, and i also bet you received my text messages tooo, got to run to deliever a public lecture on ICT awareness at NySc camp NOW, later
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by ogbongzky(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2009
Good morning,

For those who have installed their software, kindly go through the USer Guide FIRST so you can have full understanding of the features of the software. thanks. nice day
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by Dclique(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by ogbongzky(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2009
Dclique:

My Nairalanders, Pls, Vote for Dclique as assistant moderator in Education section, thanx

when is the election and where are the voter's cards? grin
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by willyspace(m): 5:43am On Jul 29, 2009
Bros,av been looking 4 ds stuff 4 a while now,kindly send details willyluv101@yahoo.Com, thanks.
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by flammen(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2009
Hi Ogbonzsky,
am interested in this bit of information.
please send to cflammen@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by ogbongzky(m): 4:54am On Oct 25, 2009
for thos that have installed the software, always make sure you keep your login credentials safe from preying eyes,

cheers!!
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by tunde247: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2011
nobody is talking about bulk sms
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by doctorgreg: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2011
i am interested too. please send free software to aburimeg8@googlemail.com.
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by omiyehan: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2011
this is simple please NIGERIA DON'T LET US KILL EACH OTHER BECAUSE OF MONEY IF YOU HAVE THE INFORMATION IS IT WRONG TO GIVE YOUR FELLOW NIGERIA FREE? EVEN IF YOU GET IT WITH MONEY. THIS IS THE GREEDINESS OF OUR LEADER THAT WE COMPLAIN OF YET WE THE YOUNG FOLLOW THIS STEP BECAUSE OF MONEY. OH NIGERIANS WHERE ARE WE GOING. AS FOR ME I HAVE IT AND I AM READY TO GIVE IT FREE THOUGH I BOUGHT IT WITH MONEY BUT I KNOW YOU NEED GET IT HERE http://sonnyadvancelinkstech.info/smf/index.php?topic=56574.msg88718#msg88718
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by dorrcruise: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
Pls I'm interested in knowing about the recharge card business .I even paid 2k to somebody to get the info bt he sent me nothing..my email is theo4luv_nd@yahoo.com.... My number is 08136807839
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by Stoja: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Download Recharge Card Printing Software here FREE

http://getlistednigeria.com/how-to-print-recharge-cards/
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by derogba88: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
pls i need the recharge card software to my email adesojitony@yahoo.com. God bless you
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by Emdee590(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
Abeg make una enlighten my ignorance oooo
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by Ayofetee(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
pls I also need it. kindly send it to omoloyet1@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by firstimage: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
BUY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES AND AIRTIME AT GOOD DISCOUNT
MTN 5% DISCOUNT
MTN DATA #250 PER GIGABYTES

* Whatsapp 07062144586
www.vtu.com.ng
OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
@ *no 1 air force or oguntade road oguntade bustop shasha lagos

BIG THANKS FOR JOINING US
Re: How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software by wizkidblogger(f): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2019
You can now print airtime of any networks in nigeria online even with your smartphone at : www.PrintAirtimeOnline.com

(1) (Reply)

Carding Online Tutorial (how To Card Ebay, Amazon Shops To Target Etc) / I Buy Used Atm,solar And Inverter Batteries / Mtn Bonus Data Can Only Be Use At Night. Not Assessable During The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.