Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Open Letter 2 Mr P - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Open Letter 2 Mr P (595 Views)

Tony Elumelu Pens An Open Letter To The Next Generation (READ) / Dear Shawley Coker - Open Letter To Ciscon Nigeria Ltd Md(pics). / A MUST READ!!! Open Letter To Yahoo Boys, Nairabet, Lotto, Baba Ijebu gamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter 2 Mr P by Saintflames(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Back2Back was the hit song Testimoney, Ifunanya Onyinye etc were is the love I used to see as a young lad growing up to love music cos I love everything u both sing. Me saw super stars on a 16bar and I know you both has gone deeper than that But Mr P i don't intend to come to subtly on u but when i look into your eyes now me want yarn you wetin me see, i see ur freak mood and i just sit and imagine how sudden did it came to happen? What happen to the love of fans and family? pple wish you end like Plantashun boiz? and you just prove to them dat money fame is thicker than blood at the long run family is all we got.
I wish to look into your eyes just as your recent solo wish me to but no, i rather choose to look into ur late parents and their utmost wishes is all i see cos it goes deeper than trying to prove everyone wrong. Bro come let me show you how the things go cos i sabi say money the rain but when the fan refuse to enjoy everything u sing now, when they fan refuse to show the love, when Lagos clubs refuse to feel you and endorsements deals frown at ur illusion that's famine Bro.
I respect you Bro P but me no trust your judgement cos me no sabi wetin you dey find like say you want discover mungo park, at this point looking from my window me understand all you've been through even though you dey drive 4 limo today but dats not enuf reason to let bonds go. Psquare is sexy to fans am yet to fathom what Mr P or RudeBoy turn out to be, now wey you don go solo rudeboy come follow i been dey reason say engees jude go mellow.
I remember mom has been of great support and you must have made Promises to her telling her 'Anything for her' oya Mr P now is the right moment to fulfill your promises tnx. Love from Psquare Fan
Re: Open Letter 2 Mr P by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2016
Eeya
Re: Open Letter 2 Mr P by Ayoemrys(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2016
weldone mr letter,i sincerely believe that you dey follow how the fight dy go,mr p only have isue wit jude not rudeboy but unfortunatly instead of rudeboy to settle the matta he dy back jude,you remember how rudeboy change the mr p pic to studio on his dp,so mr p did not break up wit rudeboy but rudeboy does,talk2rudeboy not mr p,i rest my case
Re: Open Letter 2 Mr P by Codedzng: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Ayoemrys:
weldone mr letter,i sincerely believe that you dey follow how the fight dy go,mr p only have isue wit jude not rudeboy but unfortunatly instead of rudeboy to settle the matta he dy back jude,you remember how rudeboy change the mr p pic to studio on his dp,so mr p did not break up wit rudeboy but rudeboy does,talk2rudeboy not mr p,i rest my case

You are absolutely right.....

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Officer Job / Internet Abuse At Workplace: A Rising Problem / This Is Now The Most-sought After Framework Everyone Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.