Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Romantic Discussion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Discussion (9756 Views)

Romantic Discussion / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2009
let's talk about everything romantic here
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2009
, it was a wet evening, driving off the island after work. The rain still drizling. Just at Ajose adeogun rd/about, I saw this lady in the rain; her blouse partially soaked with the water. For the the love of humanity and in my grand magnanimity I slowed down, side mirror down, ---"where are you going? I am willin to help you to any spot'', "Ikeja" she replied. She came on board hapilly and on we went.

We acquinted, she had this sexy name that stil rings a bell in my brain. The journey was long due to the traffic jam. She told me she was cold, bt we could help but leave the a/c on, due to the rain! I could see her tits piecing their ways through her cloth.

After a long trip, we were in Ikeje metropolis; she demanded for favor, "could you drop me off in my flat, dont be afraid I stay with my aunt and she is out of the country'' I replied with a shaking voice, it it is ook!

15min after, we were in the classy GRA abode of this angel, I drove into the yard and she was greatful for my kind gesture, as she was about to alight from my car, she gave me a deep look, came closer to my lips as if she wanted to kiss me, she withdrew and said "You can come for some tea inside if you want! At this point my heart was beating faster than you can comprhend, and my JT had the strenght of an CS P L80.

She came off, i watch her strool by in to the flat, the entrance door left open, my dillema--> should I leave or go in for Tea? Lost in though for some seconds, I then decided to ,

To be continued!
Re: Romantic Discussion by pinkylady1(f): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2009
@ ola

still waiting for the rest of the story oh,  smiley

and plz be fast oh, if not hmmmmmmmmm  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2009
, whao! I got back into my car, turn off the ignition and stepped out of it; but I forgot to put off my head lamp!!!!!!!!!!

I will only complete this story only after at least 10 persons have given their comments.

yes, it is passionate, it is thought provoking!
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2009
olanmuis:

at least 10 persons have shown given their comments.
nice story now end it please
Re: Romantic Discussion by MoneyRule(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2009
Nicd one there bro!
Now complete d story b4 i . . . .
Re: Romantic Discussion by Tracey121(f): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2009
Once upon a time, there was a guy who loved his woman so much that every woman he comes across with was just like a guy to him and guess what he did on her Birthday, he called a helicopter to pick her up, oh, they had a son by the way n they were not married yet, she was overwhelmed to see the helicopter standing outside with mixed feelings, and big guys stepped out and held her high and took her to her sit, and she thought they were kidnapping her, screamed for her BF and a baby whom they held to his sit in a plain too and they tie her since she was restless and the boy was also tied in his chair bcoz of the same reason

The helicopter landed in a very expensive restaurant, she knew it was her Bday bt she had no clue what her BF ws planning and she ws terrified thinking that she'd spent the rest of her Bday in heaven with his son, after the plain landed they helped her with his son to hop off the plain and to her surprise when she noticed that in every corner of the restaurant there was "HAPPY BIRTH DAY TRACEY" note, as she reaches for the entrance just after she opened the door, everyone inside yelled "HAPPY BIRTH DAY TRACEY" and she cudnt see where her BF was and she was led to this table where there were all sorts of every food that she ever wished for, she was WOW no words can explain the feeling, then in a blink of an eye she was facing colorful words which were reading, "Tracey Eric, My Love, I have spend so much time with u and right now I cudnt ask for more, Ur the person I have been looking for my entire life and this moment in time I cant even begin to tell u how grateful I am that I met u and Tracey Baby WILL U MARRY ME" and when the words finish reading he was there with his one knee down finishing with the words "Will u marry me" she cudnt move for about 5 minutes she never thought of anything like this in her entire life, and the crowd was screaming say yes and finally her vocal organ managed to Yes with tears of excitement flowing down her chicks, hugs and kisses sounded insufficient at that time even s3x was never gona do the trick, she needed more than that to show how grateful she was for this guy that have been doing nothing but bringing smile in her face for the past 7 yrs and it was just the beginning of her miseries

NO ONE SAID IT HAS TO BE A TRUE STORY HEY
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tracey121:

Once upon a time, there was a guy who loved his woman so much that every woman he comes across with was just like a guy to him and guess what he did on her Birthday, he called a helicopter to pick her up, oh, they had a son by the way n they were not married yet, she was overwhelmed to see the helicopter standing outside with mixed feelings, and big guys stepped out and held her high and took her to her sit, and she thought they were kidnapping her, screamed for her BF and a baby whom they held to his sit in a plain too and they tie her since she was restless and the boy was also tied in his chair bcoz of the same reason

The helicopter landed in a very expensive restaurant, she knew it was her Bday bt she had no clue what her BF ws planning and she ws terrified thinking that she'd spent the rest of her Bday in heaven with his son, after the plain landed they helped her with his son to hop off the plain and to her surprise when she noticed that in every corner of the restaurant there was "HAPPY BIRTH DAY TRACEY" note, as she reaches for the entrance just after she opened the door, everyone inside yelled "HAPPY BIRTH DAY TRACEY" and she cudnt see where her BF was and she was led to this table where there were all sorts of every food that she ever wished for, she was WOW no words can explain the feeling, then in a blink of an eye she was facing colorful words which were reading, "Tracey Eric, My Love, I have spend so much time with u and right now I cudnt ask for more, Ur the person I have been looking for my entire life and this moment in time I cant even begin to tell u how grateful I am that I met u and Tracey Baby WILL U MARRY ME" and when the words finish reading he was there with his one knee down finishing with the words "Will u marry me" she cudnt move for about 5 minutes she never thought of anything like this in her entire life, and the crowd was screaming say yes and finally her vocal organ managed to Yes with tears of excitement flowing down her chicks, hugs and kisses sounded insufficient at that time even s3x was never gona do the trick, she needed more than that to show how grateful she was for this guy that have been doing nothing but bringing smile in her face for the past 7 yrs and it was just the beginning of her miseries

NO ONE SAID IT HAS TO BE A TRUE STORY HEY
crazy people grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by Tracey121(f): 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

crazy people grin grin grin

I suppose by crazy u mean creative ha!
Re: Romantic Discussion by pinkylady1(f): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tracey121:

abeg don't mind dat.

plz wat happened afterwards?
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tracey121:

yes to make up lies is not easy
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2009
can we talk about something romantic?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Tracey121(f): 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

can we talk about something romantic?

So Ur the one with this crazy idea, Oops my bad didnt notice, a sigh
Re: Romantic Discussion by Tracey121(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
pinky lady:

abeg don't mind dat.

plz wat happened afterwards?

it was just the beginning of her miseries, Let me check with my publisher first and see if anybody has a right to this material except me
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tracey121:

So Ur the one with this crazy idea, Oops my bad didnt notice, a sigh
Re: Romantic Discussion by pinkylady1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tracey121:

it was just the beginning of her miseries, Let me check with my publisher first and see if anybody has a right to this material except me

ok oh waitin
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2009
Tracey121:

grin grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by hollandis(f): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2009
I was always giving excuses to get married.One very hot afternoon, my mum surprised me with a village girl,telling me ,she would disown me,if I refuse to get married to this girl.Nana ,this village girl,was a raw beauty.What she didn't have in etiquette and acedemia,she had in beauty.She was one of those girls,whom you would say "God took extra time in creating her".
Two hours before I was  to get married ,I looked out of my window and saw another hot girl in Bikini thank God I saw this. She was lying down on her back,I saw a look of desperation and longing in her eyes,  cool
Re: Romantic Discussion by Tracey121(f): 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
pinky lady:

ok oh waitin

Hahahaha, u go wait and tire my friend coz sweetpie is strictly in need of a Romantic story, and one wud wonder why other ppl still hold on closer to ancient history, coz romantic stories r so out dated, LOL, Ok now what u need to know is if I continue sweetpie will kill me coz whateva happens after the BDAY n engagement is just so way out of what she is looking for
Re: Romantic Discussion by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
it was a wet evening, driving off the island after work. The rain still drizling. Just at Ajose adeogun rd/about, I saw this lady in the rain; her blouse partially soaked with the water. For the the love of humanity and in my grand magnanimity I slowed down, side mirror down, ---"where are you going? I am willin to help you to any spot'', "Ikeja" she replied. She came on board hapilly and on we went.

We acquinted, she had this sexy name that stil rings a bell in my brain. The journey was long due to the traffic jam. She told me she was cold, bt we could help but leave the a/c on, due to the rain! I could see her tits piecing their ways through her cloth.

After a long trip, we were in Ikeje metropolis; she demanded for favor, "could you drop me off in my flat, dont be afraid I stay with my aunt and she is out of the country'' I replied with a shaking voice, it it is ook!

15min after, we were in the classy GRA abode of this angel, I drove into the yard and she was greatful for my kind gesture, as she was about to alight from my car, she gave me a deep look, came closer to my lips as if she wanted to kiss me, she withdrew and said "You can come for some tea inside if you want! At this point my heart was beating faster than you can comprhend, and my JT had the strenght of an CS P L80.

She came off, i watch her strool by in to the flat, the entrance door left open, my dillema--> should I leave or go in for Tea? Lost in though for some seconds, I then decided to , turn off the ignition, steped out of the car, but i left my head lamp on.

I went in to the house, moved on wherever my legs leads me to, the lobby was sparsely lit, the next door was that of the living room; cozy looking with a tourch of lemon green and grass green, my heart beating, beating, beating, I heard sound behind me, it was cat jumping off the couch, at this point I was really scared, I decided to run for my life, no more adventures, no man would be able to detect my wherabout.

Just then I realised, the rains had returned greatly, the heavens were openned. howevr, I cared less, as I hurried through doors back to outside to get my car, Just as I got to the a lobby before th main entrance, before me stands my mystery acquintance.

She had changed, she wore a silver color satin-like mini gown, it was a see through, are nipples fighting their way out of the gown, the bulge in my trouser gave me up, she motioned closely, sealed my talking lips with a french kiss, so wet, so tempting, she said in wisphers to my ears "Please fulfil my fantasies, I need you''

Lost in the act we kissed so intense and hurriedly, she cling to me as baby to the mother. Caressing her neck, I realised I have just come in contact with a master piece, fine architecture, she groans in pleasure,,,,,,,,,,,at this this point she went for my belt, her dexterous figers found out my temple, I ost control, while standing and she on her knees, got the a Mouth Action, just in between the act she ran into the the living room, I went after her, caught up with her on the link to an inner room, I laid her on the bed, sucked her boobs,, licked her navel, she trembled and sang, finding her clit, I masaged it, for her first cum, she want my dick now, I went in from the back, It was the wildest horse ride, i came. Arm in arm we wre for minutes as were kissed and cuddled passionately.

It was 10:25pm already, I rush into my cloth and found I got back to my car as she went for the gate, Alas, my battery had drained, as I left my head lamp on all through the 1:45mins of ecstacy, what will I do,

She agree to acomondate me through the night but on one condition? I am in for another adventure, One CONDITION else, ?

To be continued.
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2009
olanmuis:

it was a wet evening, driving off the island after work. The rain still drizling. Just at Ajose adeogun rd/about, I saw this lady in the rain; her blouse partially soaked with the water. For the the love of humanity and in my grand magnanimity I slowed down, side mirror down, ---"where are you going? I am willin to help you to any spot'', "Ikeja" she replied. She came on board hapilly and on we went.

She came off, i watch her strool by in to the flat, the entrance door left open, my dillema--> should I leave or go in for Tea? Lost in though for some seconds, I then decided to , turn off the ignition, steped out of the car, but i left my head lamp on.

I went in to the house, moved on wherever my legs leads me to, the lobby was sparsely lit, the next door was that of the living room; cozy looking with a tourch of lemon green and grass green, my heart beating, beating, beating, I heard sound behind me, it was cat jumping off the couch, at this point I was really scared, I decided to run for my life, no more adventures, no man would be able to detect my wherabout.

Just then I realised, the rains had returned greatly, the heavens were openned. howevr, I cared less, as I hurried through doors back to outside to get my car, Just as I got to the a lobby before th main entrance, before me stands my mystery acquintance.

She had changed, she wore a silver color satin-like mini gown, it was a see through, are nipples fighting their way out of the gown, the bulge in my trouser gave me up, she motioned closely, sealed my talking lips with a french kiss, so wet, so tempting, she said in wisphers to my ears "Please fulfil my fantasies, I need you''

Lost in the act we kissed so intense and hurriedly, she cling to me as baby to the mother. Caressing her neck, I realised I have just come in contact with a master piece, fine architecture, she groans in pleasure,,,,,,,,,,,at this this point she went for my belt, her dexterous figers found out my temple, I ost control, while standing and she on her knees, got the a Mouth Action, just in between the act she ran into the the living room, I went after her, caught up with her on the link to an inner room, I laid her on the bed, sucked her boobs,, licked her navel, she trembled and sang, finding her clit, I masaged it, for her first cum, she want my privates now, I went in from the back, It was the wildest horse ride, i came. Arm in arm we wre for minutes as were kissed and cuddled passionately.

It was 10:25pm already, I rush into my cloth and found I got back to my car as she went for the gate, Alas, my battery had drained, as I left my head lamp on all through the 1:45mins of ecstacy, what will I do,

She agree to acomondate me through the night but on one condition? I am in for another adventure, One CONDITION else, ?

To be continued.
you have talent

Tracey121:

Hahahaha, u go wait and tire my friend coz sweetpie is strictly in need of a Romantic story,
not only romantic stories, romantic tips and ideals
Re: Romantic Discussion by hollandis(f): 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2009
Part 2
I ran my fingers over my head in amazement,I had never seen such a stunning beauty in human skin.I pratically ripped her cloth's off in my mind's eye.The figure I beheld was a replica of J Lo's,except that her breasts were bigger and more pointed.I was still day dreaming about this goddess Diana,in himan form,when I heard a voice "Mr Sam,i have been waited for you and you have been looked at another womans".When I heard that annoying statement,the little likeness I had for her evaporated into thin air.I started looking for a means to end up this marriage,which was scheduled to take place in two hours time.
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2009
hollandis:

Part 2
I ran my fingers over my head in amazement,I had never seen such a stunning beauty in human skin.

words grin
Re: Romantic Discussion by Kelvinj(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
@hollandanis
dnt end d marriage jst make both of dem ur wife & imagine d village of beauty ur linage will be!
Re: Romantic Discussion by MoneyRule(m): 1:03pm On Jul 21, 2009
@ Tracey121
Yeah, no one said it shuld be a true story, but at least, it shuldn't have been this boring.
Re: Romantic Discussion by omofola(f): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2009
olanmuis:

, whao! I got back into my car, turn off the ignition and stepped out of it; but I forgot to put off my head lamp!!!!!!!!!!

I will only complete this story only after at least 10 persons have given their comments.

yes, it is passionate, it is thought provoking!

Please complete your story, over 10 people have given their comments or the story has no ending?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Kelvinj(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2009
@ladies
wat would u do:
if u wer travelln wit ur bf & u guyz meet armed robbers on d way & they cum up wit dis options:
1. Either 1 of d male robbers f**ks u
2. Or 1 of d sexy female robber f**ks ur bf
if nt both of u dies.
Opinions please, guyz feel free
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
Kelvinj:

@ladies
wat would u do:
if u wer travelln wit ur bf & u guyz meet armed robbers on d way & they cum up wit dis options:
1. Either 1 of d male robbers f**ks u
2. Or 1 of d sexy female robber f**ks ur bf
if nt both of u dies.
Opinions please, guyz feel free
they can do it to the boy, he's a man he wouldn't spoil but am a woman see
Re: Romantic Discussion by Kelvinj(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2009
@swtpie
wow, imagine him shoutin 'give it 2 me give girl ur d best'.
Re: Romantic Discussion by hollandis(f): 1:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
sweetpie23:

words grin
lol
Kelvinj:

@hollandanis
dnt end d marriage jst make both of dem ur wife & imagine d village of beauty ur linage will be!
My trouble started when I realised they were sisters.what i disliked in Nana ,i loved in Pepe,the bikini girl.Nana and Pepe looked nothing alike.One is intelligent,the other's dull.Though I was a Muslim and had no problem marrying more than one wife,it was forbidden to marry two sisters.
When Pepe noticed my lingering gaze,she cam e closer and I heard her speak for the first time
Re: Romantic Discussion by sweetpie23: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2009
Kelvinj:

@swtpie
wow, imagine him shoutin 'give it 2 me give girl ur d best'.
can we please talk about romance and not sex? I hate sex angry What is your idea of a romantic date?
Re: Romantic Discussion by Kelvinj(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2009
@swtpie
idea of a RD, guez takin her 2 d zoo, watch d animals, probably run arnd d gardens and wrap it up wit a romantic kiss in front of d monkeys.
Itz d bomb, workd 4 me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World's Youngest Fathers.(pics) / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.