Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ibeju Lekki Estates- Buying And Location Advice Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ibeju Lekki Estates- Buying And Location Advice Please (465 Views)

I'm In Need Of An Architect,pls Drop Your Number And Location / Flooding: Lagos Govt. Marks 7 Highbrow Estates For Demolition / Advice: Please Him Me With This Problem I'm Facing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibeju Lekki Estates- Buying And Location Advice Please by ofpeaceandroyal: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Which area or any of the estates land being advertised around Ibeju lekki axis would be advisable suitable for someone to buy presently taking into consideration that i want somewhere that is already developing, easily accessible and not too far from lekki/ajah. I have seen many adverts on different estates land for sale at the Ibeju Lekki areas which i am interested in and budget is up to 1.5m for dry land.

Thankssssss smiley
Re: Ibeju Lekki Estates- Buying And Location Advice Please by thesicilian: 8:59am On Mar 16, 2016
I'll like to get such info too, though my own budget I just 600k
Re: Ibeju Lekki Estates- Buying And Location Advice Please by Ask4Info: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2016
I have gotten to realize that even though buying directly from omo onile might have its own disadvantage as one will be extorted while developing the property, it seems to be a better option than buying from most of these real estate development companies.

Imagine paying over a million for a property only to discover the allocation of plots won't be done earlier than 10months from now and development on that estate won't equally start in the next 24months.

The only reason why people still patronize these companies is just to avoid omo onile stress.

I am equally looking for plots around that region direct from family owners (omo onile). I have sent out my request to an agent.

Anyone with a Genuine and Good offer should get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

/ Property For Sale!!!direct From Owner / Cherry Wood Cours - Resettlement Scheme B , Osoroko Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.