Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,925 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul (56171 Views)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / Sales Girl Attacked In Sokoto By Men, Tried To Kill Her By Slitting Her Throat (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by spafu(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Do you guys notice that this abduction of underage Christian girl became rampant immediately the useless Dullard Dundee President Buhari one of Daura was sworn in as president. These predators feels confident that one of them and the Grand Patron of Association of Child marriage husband is now president of the country. May God continue to punish this useless man and his fellow paedophiles.

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by fejikudz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
g
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Justicealh3(m): 2:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sokoto peoples why? Sorry ung lady. but did u too not enjoy
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by ikbnice(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Honestly, the average hausa man has a very high libido(Burantashi induced libido) for tight puna.

Enough is enough! People who poke very tight immature fragile hole with fleshy metal rod shoud be jailed.

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Chalatanace(m): 2:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
レ ノ ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
`ノ )  Lノ
(_/ just passing by...How is everyone in Sokoto?

Brb, leme go call Uncle. Buhari

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by zubby55(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Government of change by the change and for the changers

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by jaksabbey(m): 2:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
What a pity, but she too dey enjoy am abi.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by AleAirHub(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
What has northern became this days
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by dyn1800: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
NAME CHECKERS WILL NOT SEE THAT.... NOT SUPPORTING THE ACT ...... BUT THERE'S MORE TO THE STORY THAN WHAT THE MEDIA MADE US BELIEVE....

THE CULPRIT MUST NOT GO ON PUNISHED...... BUT OUR JOURNALIST NEED TO DO MORE ON INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM

slyng:
'They sent u biscuit and on ur way u were persuaded into his bungalow'... I dont get
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Pref(m): 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ndi awusa na nzuzo,ha na eme ka oga ha bu....ri,
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by SOPIGO: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is another Islamic Jihad..... Abduct their girl child.... They will give birth to Moslem.

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Where that yeye "progressive01" wey dey yarn dust?

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nicepoker(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
Those abo'kis u won't see them on post like this.

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Innomach(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is this a new trend or what? What about their own girls? They would never allow any man near their own yet they forcefully take other people's daughters.

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wicked. THAT IS WHY THEY KEEP IMPREGNATING WOMEN WITHOUT THINKING AND PLANNING ABOUT THE FURTURE. SO MANY ALMAJERIS IN THE NORTH BECAUSE MAJORITY IF THE HAUSAS THINK OF HOW TO SATISFY THEIR SEXUAL URGE

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by kceewhyte(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
baebae:
religion of piss indeed
and shit

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by megareal: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Give these abductors harsher punishments and all these will stop. Why shd some northereners believe they are above the law?

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Justicealh3(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Chalatanace:
⊂_ヽ   \\    \ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)     > ⌒ヽ    /   へ\    /  / \\ レ ノ ヽ_つ   / /   / /|  ( (ヽ  | |、\  | 丿 \ ⌒)  | |  ) / `ノ )  Lノ (_/ just passing by...How is everyone in Sokoto?
Brb, leme go call Uncle. Buhari
So what did u rwly mean
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by erusen: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
kceewhyte:
and shit
and mess

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Fizzbizzie(m): 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wonder what these imams teach in their mosques.. If the Quran never supported all these, it wouldn't be rampant worldwide.. The Islamists are known to be terrorists and paedophiles and it's not only in Nigeria. This religion has become a big headache to the world

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by bayonino: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Why cant you censor her picture?
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Forwetinnah: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
...there you have it fiizznation, as a woman I'm ashamed that women can still be treated this way in the 21st century...under age ones for that matter. It breaks my heart. As usual I expect you to blame her parents or wait for the account of the perpetrators

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
I'm beginning to thnk all this kind of news nah scam, even the Chikbok own self.... undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by femliany(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Aboki!you are not part of us infact you belong to that country named Zoo by Kanu...hiding under religion to perpetrate evil

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by henryhemon(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
spafu:
Do you guys notice that this abduction of underage Christian girl became rampant immediately the useless Dullard Dundee President Buhari one of Daura was sworn in as president. These predators feels confident that one of them and the Grand Patron of Association of Child marriage husband is now president of the country. May God continue to punish this useless man and his fellow paedophiles.

Smh. What other blessing can one obtain from God than being a president? Someone else did something and you call another,who will God punish you or him? Your hatred will be your doom.
Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by neocortex: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
slyng:
'They sent u biscuit and on ur way u were persuaded into his bungalow'... I dont get

You don't need to get!
your attempt to infer consent is futile since she is a minor,
any sexual relationship with a minor is a rape.
There is no such thing as consent for minors.

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by khalhokage(m): 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
MadCow1:
She was not forced into marriage.. Hmmmmm!!!

Thats an interesting point..

This article is not clear enough for me.

What's unclear? She wasn't married off because she hadn't completed her Islamic education but she was sexually abused for seven months.

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by neocortex: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
dyn1800:
NAME CHECKERS WILL NOT SEE THAT.... NOT SUPPORTING THE ACT ...... BUT THERE'S MORE TO THE STORY THAN WHAT THE MEDIA MADE US BELIEVE....

THE CULPRIT MUST NOT GO ON PUNISHED...... BUT OUR JOURNALIST NEED TO DO MORE ON INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM

There is nothing to the story, A minor cannot give consent.
Any one who have a sexual relationship with a minor will
still end up in jail even if he/she claims it is consensual.

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by carinmom(f): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
ice25:
Imagine the world without I.......m

Fear North

Re: I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul by neocortex: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
Justicealh3:
Sokoto peoples why? Sorry ung lady. but did u too not enjoy

Pervert!

Robbers Who Stole Huge Sum Of Money Set Ablaze By Mob In Anambra(Graphics Pic) / Two Die In Lagos Pipeline Explosion (Graphic Photos From The Scene) / Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper