Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:54 PM

Elechi Amadi's The Concubine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Elechi Amadi's The Concubine (2862 Views)

Stage Performance Of The Woman Of Calabar, A Play By Elechi Amadi. / Achtypal Criticism Of Elechi Amadi The Concubine / Achtypal Criticism Of Elechi Amadi The Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elechi Amadi's The Concubine by Witi(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2009
Please I need an archetypal criticism on Elechi Amadi's The Concubine fellow nairalanders please assist.
Re: Elechi Amadi's The Concubine by Turiano(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
Y do u want us to critisize her.
Re: Elechi Amadi's The Concubine by Witi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2009
I want to use it for a research work
Re: Elechi Amadi's The Concubine by kay9(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2009
Sorry, can't help you there. I just like [/i]literature; i didn't [i]study it. But if you keep replying to this thread (you know, "Pls help", "Pls respond"wink, some literature geek's gonna see it and help you out.

I've read the book, though, and i thoroughly understand the themes and concepts in it (i'm igbo, see); so maybe i can help if you need some explanations and that ish wink

Good luck with the research!

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny But Real Facts Of Life. / ROYAL PALAVER by Neduzze5 & Chistar01 / The Best Of Nairalands Assassination/action Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.