Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:47 PM

22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News (20982 Views)

CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by EbukaLive(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2016
opribo:
What do these Boko people really want. If someone promised them anything please hr should go and give them. A bargain is a bargain because I don't understand anymore.

Initially, it was for GEJ to go then it changed to sharia states. Now we have a Muslim president who believes in Sharia.
Then what else do they want. If it is negotiations the govt is ready but of there is something else someone should be bold to come out and say it.

You are just no get sense my guy. Getting sense na simple thing na. just get sense...
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by dragonking2: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
They are just soft targets....Bokoharam is technically defeated.

2 Likes

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Nwadiala: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
And senate allocated 10b to restratigize bh
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
nbright:
To those zombies saying there were no bomb blast during the month of February, I say to you, youguys are idiots of the highest order. There were bomb blasts last month, the federal government justhid the truth from you guys and the press
Hey kid, get into the school bus.. Its time to go home.. Nonsense!
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by dahaz(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2016
reagand200:

Yeah they may not be fighting for Islam but truth be told (I don't mind being banned), the are technically Muslims following the content of the Hadith ... although they represent the militia arm of muslims otherwise called Jihadists , they are barbaric and kill Muslims and people of other faiths that go against their fiery style of life .
They might call themselves muslim but islam does not support what they do. We muslims in Nigeria dissociate ourselves from these barbaric act these people are carrying out. They are just spoiling the name of islam
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by kessler53(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2016
I still de wait to see when Boko haram will end.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by amtaken(f): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Buhari and lie Mohammed defeated the Boko boys technically, but not the girls.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by dragonking2: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
dahaz:
The kick of a dying horse. you are killing people in the mosque and you say you are killing for Allah? the same Allah they gather to worship. For the records, these people are not fighting for islam.
Then who are they fighting for?
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by nbright: 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Hey kid, get into the school bus.. Its time to go home.. Nonsense!
Hey aged zombie, take your sleeping pills and calm down.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by eLcastro(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Crazy 2 note hw all d local media outlets fail to report d news...aljazzera had 2 com 2 our rescue...it onli tells hw many cases dis govt is rdy 2 sweep under the rug....juz so dey claim defeatin bh..smh

3 Likes

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Beadex1(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Hope Buhari Is going to warn borno state government about it and moreover declare state of emergency.......

Not in a happy mood now.....have been in this fuel queue for 2hrs now..... Gala Is now #60 nd lacasera 150 ...which way Naija
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by christopher123(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2016
what did islam talk about people of the book, did muhammed wage war? I will want to know islam position on JIHAD and killing of non believers and people of the book...can i give you list of people killed by ISLAMIC WARS just this month ?

Pls lets talk and be civil...dont go loco pls

dahaz:

They might call themselves muslim but islam does not support what they do. We muslims in Nigeria dissociate ourselves from these barbaric act these people are carrying out. They are just spoiling the name of islam
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by HaneefahAde(f): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
christopher123:
You see how Muslim reason...he is going loco and violent...pls dont bomb me

bye

I will go loco on u all I want. How would you feel if I called Christainity a useless religion filled with rapists? Hypocritic coward, you threw the first stone and we are tired of silently taking all your bullshit. Next time if your brain can't come up with anything meaningful other than bigotry, just keep quite. Afofungbemu.

1 Like

Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2016
amtaken:
"Your dog's and baboons will be soaked in blood" - Buhari.
Really? That's what he said? Do you understand he spoke in Hausa? Do you understand Hausa? Have you ever heard of whatt is called an idiomatic expression.. Kai Nairaland has backward people..Understanding is far away from you..And you are supposed to be running a home or run one oneday..May God help us all..
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Blizzy9ja: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Aljazeera had 2 report it
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tiegarr: 11:58am On Mar 16, 2016
nbright:
Hey aged zombie, take your sleeping pills and calm down.
Your ignorance is off scale.. I know you are a child of a plumber.. I know.. So stay off my radar if you don't want me to deal with you..
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Tunami(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Will you shut up? People are dead, you are here ranting like a kid..
hey youngman, whats your problem?
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by nbright: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Your ignorance is off scale.. I know you are a child of a plumber.. I know.. So stay off my radar if you don't want me to deal with you..
your dad is into sewage disposal venture. I know this because I know him very well, isn't he that short man with a flat noseanda mole on his face? Just calm down and take your medications.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Nwadiala: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
dahaz:

Well , it all depend on part of muslim u ar from. cos from all i kwow yeruba muslim is inferior compare to hausa/fulani muslim. Reason being that a yeruba man cannot be Iman where there hausa/fulani man
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by christopher123(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
I will not even fill bad..wetin concern me with that ...oh dont bomb us here...ISLAM ALWAYS KILLING PEOPLE SINCE THE DAYS OF YORE

HaneefahAde:

I will go loco on u all I want. How would you feel if I called Christainity a useless religion filled with rapists? Hypocritic coward, you threw the first stone and we are tired of silently taking all your bullshit. Next time if your brain can't come up with anything meaningful other than bigotry, just keep quite. Afofungbemu.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by amtaken(f): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2016
Try another punch line, this one is rather so childish.

We know you ate that rice but must you make it more pronounced?

OPC youth!
Tiegarr:
Really? That's what he said? Do you understand he spoke in Hausa? Do you understand Hausa? Have you ever heard of whatt is called an idiomatic expression.. Kai Nairaland has backward people..Understanding is far away from you..And you are supposed to be running a home or run one oneday..May God help us all..
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Nwadiala: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Tiegarr:
Can u explain that statement for us bro
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
yekparikpa:
The end of Boko Haram is near. Lai Mohammad Please don't come up with your technical bullshit.
u cant cutoff a man head and expect the body not to make a move.... #Istillbelieveinbuhari

proudly Ipod
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by kaball32: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sucide bombing is deferent we wining d war
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by victorazy(m): 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
macaranta:
When you go around shouting you've defeated BH, they'll always try to prove that they haven't been defeated by doing this bombings. people need to be more careful .

Dis they show us any mosque bombed grin
Leave these ppl, they are using gullible Nigerians
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Greenback: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
The liar's soft target,technically speakging.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Greenback: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Bulshiit
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Greenback: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jmaxx:

#Istillbelieveinbuhari

#istandwithbuhari
#ibelieveinbuhari
#istillbelieveinbuhari.....

When eye don clear....
#thunderfayabuhari
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by nortcentrallord(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
nbright:
omenka left his laptop and ran away when his town was invaded by buhari's foot soldiers the Fulani herdsmen, he is in hiding

Lol. I thought as much. He has been relatively silent for a long time now.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by harlems02: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Shey bubu say dem don defeat boko haram...Abeg wia those ones pax cum? Onli God na im go save us fr dix country.
Re: 22 Killed In Mosque Bombing In Maiduguri - Aljazeera News by Ravenna: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
See insults everywhere on the thread! Where the morafcking mod's at?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker / Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.