Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win (16186 Views)

Anti-Feminism League / I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Homguy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
pucelle:
Some men did not even read through the thread or rather they are blinded by their hate for challenge from the opposite sex(usually referred to as the weaker sex)

This is a very important part of this write up,the OP nailed it here,this is the silently whispered fear of the haters of Feminism
A man is the head of the family. The cannot be two heads and as the head he deserves a total submission from his wife. If a wife's submission is less than total. There are cases where the man may need to make decisions regardless of his wife's stand, however with her welfare and that of the family at large as his guide.

More, the bible regards Jesus as the head and husband of the church, and mandates a total, unflinching submission to him. Thats the model marriages should take. Do not let modernism cloak your mind if you really crave to live a fulfilled, blessed life.
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by daxlasaint(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by daxlasaint(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2016
Homguy:
A man is the head of the family. The cannot be two heads and as the head he deserves a total submission from his wife. If a wife's submission is less than total. There are cases where the man may need to make decisions regardless of his wife's stand, however with her welfare and that of the family at large as his guide.

More, the bible regards Jesus as the head and husband of the church, and mandates a total, unflinching submission to him. Thats the model marriages should take. Do not let modernism cloak your mind if you really crave to live a fulfilled, blessed life .
pls show us where and where in your bible the above bolded is stated
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by Kseafresh: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
MzNelly:
See all these pained males foaming at their mouths...
Why are you all so scared?
You all know how resourceful we could be if placed on the same pedestal as y'all, that's why

Just wait on it... smiley

Feminism is here to stay cheesy
Whether y'all like it or not tongue
you are lost in the world
Re: Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win by sarahade(f): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2016
Homguy:

More, the bible regards Jesus as the head and husband of the church, and mandates a total, unflinching submission to him. Thats the model marriages should take. Do not let modernism cloak your mind if you really crave to live a fulfilled, blessed life.

But the head no dey correct sometimes. grin grin
A man is to be respected not feared. No woman would love who they fear. The bible said husband love your wife and wife submit to your husband. But how can you love someone and not submit to them and how can you submit without love.

Just because I'm a feminist doesn't mean I won't take care of my husband like my baby love him but the day he takes everything forgranted I will unleash terror like never before.
For a long loving marriage you have to be partners learn from each other, I want my children both male and female to grow up with one not feeling entitled to everything than the other. I want my children to grow up protecting each other from the world not enemies of themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A Ghost / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / Couple Before And After Sex Picture, Goes Viral On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.