Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 6" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 6" Written By @saint_haywhy (855 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 6" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE episode 6
As written by @saint_haywhy

Oyin: hello, ayoola kini mose now?

Me: I'm sorry, my phone had being on silent mode since yesterday, I saw all your calls and messages but couldn't call back because I was out of airtime and nowhere to buy. I even saw a message you sent about daddy. I'm sorry for
everything, we'd talk about it when we see. I'm even in the school now for the registration.

Oyin: Okay dear.

Me: Love you

Oyin: Love you too.

Me: (so this girl has fall in love for me. So fast? I think I loveher too).

As I got to the admin, I was surprised by the crowd that I met. It wasn't the crowd that baffled me because we record more than that on a good day, but what really baffles me was that I could meet that kind of crowd at the admin as at that time. I began to wonder maybe some people do sleep over in the school only God knows. Well, I managed to get number 92. we were all sitting down aimlessly waiting for the admin workers.
As I was sitting, I was wondering and seriously meditating over oyin's text message like " this girl would be going through a lot of hardship, she is just a young girl that needs happiness and how would she cope with that kind of atmosphere and stuffs like that". I was seriously developing feelings for oyin even more than ever. Who knows maybe I'm her comforter #winks. Shortly after, a guy came to me and wanted to engage in a conversation with me. At first, I thought he was also at the
admin for registration and maybe he is bored and needs someone to keep his company.

Person: hello

Me: hi

Person: I am comrade muhammed moshood, popularly and politically known as MOSHOOD. May I know you?

Me: (I was baffled at his level of outspokenness) my name is AYOOLA but my very good friends call me saint HAYWHY

MOSHOOD: what department are you?

Me: ND 1 SLT

MOSHOOD: actually, I'm not here to make registrations, only here to ensure that there is orderliness in the course of these registrations

Me: why? And why must you come by this time?, even I that want to make payments still found it very difficult to make it but I just had no choice.

MOSHOOD: well, I just found interest in advocating for peace, uniting the student's populace, ensuring that there is equality and justice amongst the students.

Me: Are you the S.U.G president?

MOSHOOD: I'm not yet, but I'm aspiring for S.U.G president come next session

Me: ooooh wao! Don't worry, I would vote for you.

MOSHOOD: thanks brother, tell someone to tell multitudes. We discussed till 8:00am, when the people collecting dues came. Everybody queued according to there numbers. The crowd had already increased big-time than that of midnight.

The women attended to us according to the numbers and after about three hours, I was able to make my registration.

I was still on the line when Oyin called to inform me she was in school and to know where I was. I told her I'm at the admin and she told me she'd be coming there to meet me so that I could help her to make her payment. She sent her matric number through text message so I helped her to make her payment also....

Immediately I finished the registration, I went to join Oyin where she was standing waiting for me...

Oyin was standing right infront of a red car looking so beautiful, cute and charming. I scanned and accessed her downward with my eyes, she wore a blue skimpy gown with an open cleavage revealing the upper fleshy parts of her jugs.

I scanned downwards and I saw the end of her short gown which managed to be few
centimetres below her ass...

I hugged her and planted a kiss on her lips and she responded very well.

Oyin: (sad face)

Me: what's the problem?

Oyin: you are the problem, why are you ignoring me?

Me: I think I explained things to you now

Oyin: are you sure? Because I called you and my call was waiting, is it not the same phone that you claimed that you don't have airtime On that you used?

Me: oh no! it was my friend (RASHEED) that called me very early this morning to tell me he would be coming to my house...

I showed her the call logs which made her to believe me.

Oyin: okay

Me:I'm very hungry

Oyin: what would you eat now?

Me: I don't feel like eating anything just snacks. And have you eaten too?

Oyin: yes, I've eaten bread this morning.

Me: let's go to SLT biology lab to get kkb and soft drinks

Oyin: what's the meaning of kkb?

Me: kokobilo now

Oyin: (smiled) you are very funny
WATCH OUT FOR episode 7

Meet the author: 2375C830

(1) (Reply)

Corporal Abdulahi / The Dilemma Of A Light Skinned Lady. / Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.