Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Accused And Detained Falsely - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accused And Detained Falsely (474 Views)

Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accused And Detained Falsely by jesse515: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dear Nlanders

I am currently confused as to what to do, I need all your professional advice and help.

Sum tym around mid February, my cousins were robbed of dia phones by a window thief, the compound close to theirs was also robbed (the owner of the compound n his wwife are lawyers), the thieves somehow got contacted by the lawyer n upon creating / establishing a contact, the thieves started calling , threatening to kidnap n murder the lawyer using my cousins phones/ line to make dis call.

I learnt the lwyer carried out an investigation n discovered the owner of the line is my cousin, he brought in the police n took my cousins to tthe police station sInce Monday at about 4am.

Today makes it 3 dys since he has bin detained, his employer is threatening sack because he has not come to work, the police told us we can't bail him since it's a kidnapping case, the lawyer has refuse to pik his call for us to settle out of court, the innocent young man iis wasting in detention.

Legal practitioners n human right activists wat can we do?

The man n his wife are lawyers n well connected in warri n delta state.

Lalasticlacla pls help move dis for more coverage.
Re: Accused And Detained Falsely by jesse515: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2016
Mind44, seun, lalasticlacla can u pple move dis to d front page? Dis is an innocent man we ar talkin abt. Sumone hu earns a honest living as a cleaner for company, he is wasting away in detention n we av no voice, I av ccoe here n still no voice just cos dia is no snake or olajumoke or tonto ddke?

(1) (Reply)

Father Rapes 12-year Old Several Times, Aborted Her Pregnancy, Leaves Her Lying / Misconduct By A Diamond Bank Staff / Food Meant For Refugees In IDP Camps Now Being Sold In Maiduguri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.