Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Call Centre Agent Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Centre Agent Test Invite (10971 Views)

Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite / Arik Air Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by AirmirthDY(f): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Prodigee:
Well so far still waiting...ur the guy on red tie abi
Yes sire...
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Prodigee: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
AirmirthDY:

Yes sire...
Okay...cool...well i believe they will get back to us soon
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Gheritage(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Which call center agent is this one? For which company pls::
Prodigee:
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by AirmirthDY(f): 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Prodigee:
Fingers crossed then...
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by exotiqueify(f): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prodigee:

Please, I was sent a message few mins ago, to come for a test at Omole estate, but I was asked to come with my CV and a pen. Just to know, did u guys write a test or it was just an interview? pls revert
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
exotiqueify:

Please, I was sent a message few mins ago, to come for a test at Omole estate, but I was asked to come with my CV and a pen. Just to know, did u guys write a test or it was just an interview? pls revert

i was also sent a message to come on friday.
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dear Candidate, sequel to your application for the role of a CALL CENTRE AGENT, you have been shortlisted for a TEST, Friday, April 1 2016 by 10am at 12 McDonald Akano Street Off Babatunde Ladega Street, Omole Estate Phase 1,Ikeja LAGOS. Please come along with a copy of your cv and a pen. 01-4540519. FACTS LTD. PLS WHO IS WIT ME HERE
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Prodigee: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
exotiqueify:

A test first, and if u pass, then an interview – more like chat.
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by santori: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prodigee:

questions to expect please
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by exotiqueify(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prodigee:

Oh really? plz are d questions in d form of GMAT or just normal questions?...... and u guys that have done interview, how come they haven't called any of u, instead they are sending out more test invites?
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prodigee:

Pls how is the test, i mean is it mathematics or current affairs and after test what next
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Prodigee: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
exotiqueify:

Oh really? plz are d questions in d form of GMAT or just normal questions?...... and u guys that have done interview, how come they haven't called any of u, instead they are sending out more test invites?
Nothing GMAT. Nothing out of the ordinary. They were simple, basic kinda questions plus some customer service personality questions.
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
just got sent the same text as well for April 1st. does anyone know who they are recruiting for and what questions to expect during the interview?
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by shahpour(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
AirmirthDY:
Hi guys, has anybody heard anything from them after the interview conducted last week?
Bro i just got my invite slated for 1st of April. Please what were you asked in the interview and what was the test like? because i was asked to come along with a pen.
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
They are recruiting for spectranet. From what some friends told me,the test is just basic computer questions like computer shortcut keys and their functions plus how to save a doc. Although maybe they might change it but the questions are just basic.
If you pass you will be notified within days. Interview questions shouldn't scare you so long you are confident.
Hope that's helpful to someone

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by bimpnbellmakeup: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Are u sure they are recruiting for spectranet, cuz I got an invite for first of April too n I already did spectranet interview few weeks ago, I need to be sure so I won't be disqualified
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by exotiqueify(f): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Prodigee:
Nothing GMAT. Nothing out of the ordinary. They were simple, basic kinda questions plus some customer service personality questions.

Thank u soo much for ur help, I do appreciate
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by gingger(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
exotiqueify:

Thank u soo much for ur help, I do appreciate

for those dat has written, is gate crashing allowed? and secondly pls where did u send ur cv to? cos i wanna send mine too.....

thanks GOD BLESS U all....................
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by exotiqueify(f): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
gingger:

for those dat has written, is gate crashing allowed? and secondly pls where did u send ur cv to? cos i wanna send mine too.....

thanks GOD BLESS U all....................

I am just going to write their test on Fri. I haven't done the test yet, let alone interview so I wouldn't know if gate crashing is allowed....
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by shahpour(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
danieloy4:
They are recruiting for spectranet. From what some friends told me,the test is just basic computer questions like computer shortcut keys and their functions plus how to save a doc. Although maybe they might change it but the questions are just basic.
If you pass you will be notified within days. Interview questions shouldn't scare you so long you are confident.
Hope that's helpful to someone
Thanks so much for this. Please anyone with info about dress code and all?
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by gingger(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
exotiqueify:

I am just going to write their test on Fri. I haven't done the test yet, let alone interview so I wouldn't know if gate crashing is allowed....

Hw did u apply brother.... Cos I wanna try my luck...
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
gingger:

Try your luck,you fit gatecrash... wink winkyou didn't hear that from me sha
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
bimpnbellmakeup:
Are u sure they are recruiting for spectranet, cuz I got an invite for first of April too n I already did spectranet interview few weeks ago, I need to be sure so I won't be disqualified
Well if that's the case i can't say probably its some other company but like i was told last time it was for spectranet
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by AirmirthDY(f): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
shahpour:
Bro i just got my invite slated for 1st of April. Please what were you asked in the interview and what was the test like? because i was asked to come along with a pen.
There is nothing to worry about, we were just asked few computer based questions. Try to increase your knowledge about different functions on a computer and what certain keys are used for. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by exotiqueify(f): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2016
gingger:

I am a lady, u guys should try reading sometimes now..... I applied by sending my CV to hr@spectranet.com.ng
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by Fadolistic(m): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2016
How do I get to the venue from ikj?thank you
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by nell4: 7:12am On Mar 31, 2016
Call Centre Agent Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) Founded 2002 is an Outsourcing/ Offshoring · with over 201-500 employees . ConSol Limited is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria.
check signatur to apply
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by nell4: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2016
Call Centre Agent Contact Solutions Limited (Consol) Founded 2002 is an Outsourcing/ Offshoring · with over 201-500 employees . ConSol Limited is the leading provider of Contact Centre Services & Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria.
check my signatur to apply
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by shahpour(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2016
AirmirthDY:

There is nothing to worry about, we were just asked few computer based questions. Try to increase your knowledge about different functions on a computer and what certain keys are used for. Best of luck!
God bless you bro. I will get right on it
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by shahpour(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2016
exotiqueify:

Which part of Lagos are you coming from Ma to the venue? Cuz I don't know to get to Omole estate from Ojota. Please help!!!
Re: Call Centre Agent Test Invite by shahpour(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2016
exotiqueify:

Which part of Lagos are you coming from Ma to the venue? Cuz I don't know how to get to Omole estate from Ojota. Please help!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NECO Coordination Start On 18th August 2016-Earn N10,000-N15,000 / Schneider Electric Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources Aptitude Test!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.