Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri (14074 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nadheer15: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2016
FTC on the 2nd page!

This Boko-are-rams are just bunch of uncivilized lunatics. Their actions are far from Islam and they just Islam as covering for their evil actions. During warfare in Islam, you're not allowed to kill people who seek refuge in places of worship, but this dreaded group does the opposite, in fact they started their bloody evil campaign by bombing churches. This is a very evil thing to do, now they've resorted to bombing of Mosques.

The last time Muslims were killed in bulk in a mosque was over 1300years ago, the Prophet Muhammad(saw) prophesied that this group are dogs of hellfire and they leave Islam just the way an arrow leaves the bow. This people do not represent Islam and they'll never do!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Sijo01(f): 7:44am On Mar 17, 2016
They don't need your sympathy. What they need is for you to fulfill your promise of defeating Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by echomog1: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep typing like you are being chased from your villa!!

Imagine you watching ball in a viewing center, and a someone detonates a bomb in the place!

So it is Buhari's fault shebi??

Go get Job dey Busy, you no gree!! Not his fault at all na Jonathan fault....mumu. as if you didn't blame jojo in his days.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Pascal181: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Is it not the same Boko Haram he told investors has been eradicated? This man will do better as a Cattle rearer
U've said it all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by graciousanita: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2016
May GOD help Nigeria...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
[quote author=echomog1 post=43843066][/quote]

Quote me with Insult again... I will show you why you need sense in your life!!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by cardoctor(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
When will this menace stop?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by kino: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Hypocritical or what. And nothing said about his fellow herds men killing innocent people all over the country

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by luvbeloved(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Pls correct me if am wrong...has bubu condemned the killings of the farmers in agatu?...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by franconian: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Let me ask you a question, and make sure you are frank with me!!

1) Have you seen any Organization publishing something negative about themselves in Public?

2) You watch ball shebi??
Have you ever seen the coach come out in press conference and explain how the club is having problems and fighting in the dressing room??

When you look at all this, you will know that no matter what happens in the economy, Buhari has to show only the positive part of it to the economy.

So as not to create tension in an already tensed environment!

Whether you call it "Lying" or anything, Na you sabi!!

You are missing it Bro, "lie" and "positive" are two different words entirely. This government can decide to be positive without lying, except maybe there is nothing positive about this government to publicize.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by leelong(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Mr President ....No reaction about the herdsmen yet?
u dey mind am? Na only dis one concern am nah, u don't expect him to give a hoot about people he hates. Evil president!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by akee01(m): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the suicide attack on a mosque in Maiduguri, stating that, he is heartbroken by the attack on innocent worshippers.
He noted that the Islamist sect, Boko Haram, are mindless and godless and do not represent true Islam.
“I am dismayed by the news of a bomb attack on innocent worshipers in a mosque in Maiduguri this morning. This attack is yet another sign that Boko Haram is a mindless and godless group that in no way represents true Islam,” a statement on NTA read.
“I sympathize with all who lost family and loved ones in the attack, and with the government and people of Borno State.”
“Nigerians should please not let down their guard. Vigilance should continue to be a priority, especially in public places.”
“The government remains resolute in its commitment to securing Nigeria from terrorism and violence.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/03/16/buhari-reacts-to-maiduguri-blast-says-boko-haram-is-mindless/
I wonder wen ur government go defeat BH physically

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by amtaken(f): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2016
So he only reacts to the attacks when mosques and Muslims are bombed?

This is a man who has never reacted to any Fulani Cattle rearers attack and Boko Haram previous attacks.

Buhari's religious/tribal bigotry is getting out of hand.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by axfix(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2016
No tears for the baboon, the only thing that can bring the dullard to tears is stolen money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by excel101(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Keep typing like you are being chased from your villa!!

Imagine you watching ball in a viewing center, and a someone detonates a bomb in the place!

So it is Buhari's fault shebi??

Go get Job dey Busy, you no gree!!

Nobody is accusing anybody, but others all the while b4 Buhari administration has been Jona's fault. Did u know that Jona has been accused severally on this platform on what he never did. How come u come and defend President Buhari wen he was never accused. U need the job better dan the guy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by femliany(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2016
Every public figures always react to issues in Nija without taking concrete steps
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by macarson2k(m): 8:05am On Mar 17, 2016
APC is the worst political Party in Africa and built with lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Forwetinnah: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2016
..and what happened to the fulani herdsmen attack in the middle belt? Shouldn't that be condemned too?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by johnayo01: 8:07am On Mar 17, 2016
Nadheer15:
FTC on the 2nd page!

This Boko-are-rams are just bunch of uncivilized lunatics. Their actions are far from Islam and they just Islam as covering for their evil actions. During warfare in Islam, you're not allowed to kill people who seek refuge in places of worship, but this dreaded group does the opposite, in fact they started their bloody evil campaign by bombing churches. This is a very evil thing to do, now they've resorted to bombing of Mosques.

The last time Muslims were killed in bulk in a mosque was over 1300years ago, the Prophet Muhammad(saw) prophesied that this group are dogs of hellfire and they leave Islam just the way an arrow leaves they bow. This people do not represent Islam and they'll do!

I wonder who u guys r in war it dt d prophet will even permit d killing of innocent life.
I wish d prophet can raise up from d dead to rewrite d errors he has instructed his generation to do

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2016
excel101:
Nobody is accusing anybody, but others all the while b4 Buhari administration has been Jona's fault. Did u know that Jona has been accused severally on this platform on what he never did. How come u come and defend President Buhari wen he was never accused. U need the job better dan the guy.

I hate when people quote me and type trash!!

If you have no counter opinion, shove your reasoning up your rectrum!!

You said people blamed Jonathan!!

Am I people??.... Or do I look like a Nigerian to you??

I only wanted him to see common sense!!

So if they kidnap somebody in your area, you will now blame Buhari because someone blamed jonathan shebi??

Isi aki
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by phemmie06(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2016
Adaowerri111:
OMG!18 months never reach even if 18 month reach grace of 6month still de. In the next two years, another campaign promise don de wait for 2019
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by unongu(m): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2016
Adaowerri111:
You just spoke my mind... We are all still waiting for the day PMB will react to the madness of the fulani herdsmen in Benue and other parts of the country. #CluelessnessRedefined.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by jojothaiv(m): 8:17am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I hate when people quote me and type trash!!

If you have no counter opinion, shove your reasoning up your rectrum!!

You said people blamed Jonathan!!

Am I people??.... Or do I look like a Nigerian to you??

I only wanted him to see common sense!!

So if they kidnap somebody in your area, you will now blame Buhari because someone blamed jonathan shebi??

Isi aki
NOTED!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by laprince(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

1) Have you seen any Organization publishing something negative about themselves in Public?

Have you ever seen the coach come out in press conference and explain how the club is having problems and fighting in the dressing room??

When you look at all this, you will know that no matter what happens in the economy, Buhari has to show only the positive part of it to the economy.

I concur. but when he went out of his way to say that Nigerians are criminals, and that the judiciary is his problem, what do you have to say about those?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:20am On Mar 17, 2016
franconian:

You are missing it Bro, "lie" and "positive" are two different words entirely. This government can decide to be positive without lying, except maybe there is nothing positive about this government to publicize.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by MadCow1: 8:20am On Mar 17, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Is it not the same Boko Haram he told investors has been eradicated? This man will do better as a Cattle rearer

E be like say you dey read newspaper upside down..

He said: Boko Haram no longer controls any region in Nigeria.. Not that they have been totally eradicated.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So when buhari does the bolded, it is ok! But when GEJ did or tries to do the same, he is CLUELESS!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2016
Programmed zombie detected
MadCow1:

E be like say you dey read newspaper upside down..

He said: Boko Haram no longer controls any region in Nigeria.. Not that they have been totally eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:25am On Mar 17, 2016
franconian:

Let's put it this way.....

Abramovic says... "We have given Mourinho our vote of confidence and we have seen him to be the one that will lead us for a long time"

Next News you hear is.......

Mourinho sacked by chelsea!!!

Explain to me what happend and compare it to when lai Buhari said...."Bokoharam is not holding any teritorry in Nigeria"! You wanted him to tell investors that....

"Bokoharam is still strong in Nigeria oo... Don't come and do business here oo"

You expose only the good part of your government and try as much as possible to Cover the bad part, while making sure it is being rectified!!

Common sense in Business Management!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by MadCow1: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
Programmed zombie detected

Perfect!!

Please go online and find me a quote where the president said: "Boko Haram has been Eradicated"..

I will wait..

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/at-work-cookie-monster.gif[/img]
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
WHO THE HELL IS Buhari??

He is the man that gives ipob town cryers real headache. grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:30am On Mar 17, 2016
ilawanson44:

So when buhari does the bolded, it is ok! But when GEJ did or tries to do the same, he is CLUELESS!

Bia listen.... Am not here to play some Buhari vs Gej game!!

When I type, I type with common sense!!

And I am not typing as Buhari's fan of APC supporter!!

So get that idea to your head!!

So both GEJ and BUhari, I don't care about those idiats!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan To Drag EFCC To West African Court / Anambra Election: Soludo Unveils Manifesto / Flash! Ghana Against Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. Nominated Prof. Jeffery Sachs!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.