Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun (2706 Views)

FG To Reintroduce Bicycle Riding In Abuja - Rotimi Amaechi Says / Army Court-Martials 6 Soldiers For Adultery, Stealing, Other Offences / INEC Shifts Rivers Rerun To March 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
AMAECHI SAYS "IT'S OUR TURN TO RIG"; SECURES 1,200 SOLDIERS FOR MARCH 19 RERUN ELECTIONS.

Former Governor of Rivers state has assured his supporters in Port Harcourt, today, that he will deploy the complete weight of federal might at his disposal In the coming elections. He told party leaders in Port Harcourt that the Chief of Army Staff, Maj. Gen. Tukur Buratai has approved his request for 1200 soldiers from 6 Battalions in the South be deployed to Port Harcourt.

He also assured them that he had concluded plans to remove the current state commissioner of police. The governor frowned at the way and manner the police commissioner has acted "without deferring to key stakeholders," and went on to blame the CP for the security failure in the state. Amaechi expressed his displeasure with the security situation in Port Harcourt, saying "I have told the IG that I cannot work with CP Musa (Kimo), and we will not work with him. I hope you all know where Mbu (former Rivers commissioner of police) is now?"

"This is our turn to use federal might. We will not be the ones to go to court after the elections, let Nyesom Wike and his people go to court." The former governor, who is now minister of transport said.

He promised to empower only diligent members of the party in the state that have shown commitment to the party even in difficult periods. "I was in a meeting in China when I heard of the Supreme Court judgement, I almost collapsed. This is not justice, and we know those behind it," Amaechi said.

Earlier in the meeting the party elders expressed frustration over the slow pace of federal appointments, but thanked the governor for the appointment of the acting MD of the NDDC and DG of NIMASA. The party chairman, Davies Ikanya, said he would be happy to see a reflection of ethnic diversity in the coming appointments, and pledged the support of the Rivers APC to the Buhari-led FG.

Also speaking, the DG of NIMASA and former governorship aspirant of the APC in the state, Dr. Adol Peterside urged party members not be intimidated by the governor of the state and the PDP. He assured them that what happened the last time will not repeat itself because power has changed hands, "and the power to do that election magic wey dem do for April, it is in our hands. No be so?" He said.

Dr. Peterside lamented the almost near extinction of the party in the Kalabari and Okrika LGAs of the state. He said, "In Asari Toru and Akuku Toru we have lost out completely, what is happening? Otele has not even been campaigning."
He directed them to immediately resume campaigns and promised to release NIMASA gunboats and navy personnel attached to the agency for the elections.

Meanwhile, Gov. Wike continued to lead the PDP campaigns today. He lambasted the former governor and his former boss, Amaechi for saying his English is poor. "I did not and cannot graduate with a Pass, he graduated with a Pass," Wike scorned.

The Rivers rerun is a crucial test of the popularity of both parties. 3 senatorial seats, 7 house of representatives seats and 22 state assembly seats are up for grabs on March 19, 2016.

Source:
Rising Tide Nigeria.
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by Bitterleafsoup: 5:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
Well not surprised...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by kingofchess(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
this senseless thief is on a revenge mission....wike open ur eyes
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by wasco24: 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
angry
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by temitemi1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Rivers pple should stone dis man!
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by delishpot: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Amaechi no dey carry him two yansh sidon for his new duty post?
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin
Best news this year!!!

They will know how Ekiti APC felt when they were Rigged out!!

I can contribute my Quota Mr Amaechi, incase you need me!!

Please use Army, Police, Boys scout, Mopol, Boko haram, Man O'War to achieve the rigging!!!

Amaechi my role model

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by tafabaloo(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by dunkem21(m): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
grin
Best news this year!!!

Please use Army, Police, Boys scout, Mopol, Boko haram, Man O'War to achieve the rigging!!!

Amaechi my role model

Na only zonbies go masturbate ..

I laff i. WIKED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmmm this is getting out of Hand ooo
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
dunkem21:

Na only zonbies go masturbate ..

I laff i. WIKED

Go school you no gree!! You at your post and check who is the real *Zonbie*

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Apc, Buhari and Amaechi are failures when it comes to Rivers state. Enough harm has been done to the country, we don't want them in Rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by oganology33(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Amaechi: The Commander-In-Thief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Obviously, PMB is just the ceremonial Pres. of Nigeria.
Wike: The Commander-In-Chief of the Civilian Armed & Unarmed Forces of the Niger Delta.
Amaechi is an IT Student compared 2 Wike in the DEPLOYMENT of FORCES. Wike is 2nd 2 non, after Dr. Peter Odili.

LET THE VIOLENCE BEGIN. . .

Na only God go punish Amaechi, Wike & Any idiot indigene of Rivers State dat will waste his life 4 politicians.
Politicians make threats cos they know dat foolish ppl are there 2 b used.
If Only We Are Wiser.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by 912(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
lies
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by KissCODE(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
grin
Best news this year!!!

Amaechi my role model
i am qouting u for record purposes... Not cos it makes sense... See u after the election results are announced.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by Macfloyd: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
So any retarded fellow could fabricate any story in his room, and post it here and widout any verifiable source u all wud swallow it and start harassing each other over it.
Politics is a game of intellectuals, but dis days most of our youths r just empty.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
macfarland:
AMAECHI SAYS "IT'S OUR TURN TO RIG"; SECURES 1,200 SOLDIERS FOR MARCH 19 RERUN ELECTIONS.

Former Governor of Rivers state has assured his supporters in Port Harcourt, today, that he will deploy the complete weight of federal might at his disposal In the coming elections. He told party leaders in Port Harcourt that the Chief of Army Staff, Maj. Gen. Tukur Buratai has approved his request for 1200 soldiers from 6 Battalions in the South be deployed to Port Harcourt.

He also assured them that he had concluded plans to remove the current state commissioner of police. The governor frowned at the way and manner the police commissioner has acted "without deferring to key stakeholders," and went on to blame the CP for the security failure in the state. Amaechi expressed his displeasure with the security situation in Port Harcourt, saying "I have told the IG that I cannot work with CP Musa (Kimo), and we will not work with him. I hope you all know where Mbu (former Rivers commissioner of police) is now?"

"This is our turn to use federal might. We will not be the ones to go to court after the elections, let Nyesom Wike and his people go to court." The former governor, who is now minister of transport said.

He promised to empower only diligent members of the party in the state that have shown commitment to the party even in difficult periods. "I was in a meeting in China when I heard of the Supreme Court judgement, I almost collapsed. This is not justice, and we know those behind it," Amaechi said.

Earlier in the meeting the party elders expressed frustration over the slow pace of federal appointments, but thanked the governor for the appointment of the acting MD of the NDDC and DG of NIMASA. The party chairman, Davies Ikanya, said he would be happy to see a reflection of ethnic diversity in the coming appointments, and pledged the support of the Rivers APC to the Buhari-led FG.

Also speaking, the DG of NIMASA and former governorship aspirant of the APC in the state, Dr. Adol Peterside urged party members not be intimidated by the governor of the state and the PDP. He assured them that what happened the last time will not repeat itself because power has changed hands, "and the power to do that election magic wey dem do for April, it is in our hands. No be so?" He said.

Dr. Peterside lamented the almost near extinction of the party in the Kalabari and Okrika LGAs of the state. He said, "In Asari Toru and Akuku Toru we have lost out completely, what is happening? Otele has not even been campaigning."
He directed them to immediately resume campaigns and promised to release NIMASA gunboats and navy personnel attached to the agency for the elections.

Meanwhile, Gov. Wike continued to lead the PDP campaigns today. He lambasted the former governor and his former boss, Amaechi for saying his English is poor. "I did not and cannot graduate with a Pass, he graduated with a Pass," Wike scorned.

The Rivers rerun is a crucial test of the popularity of both parties. 3 senatorial seats, 7 house of representatives seats and 22 state assembly seats are up for grabs on March 19, 2016.

Source:
Rising Tide Nigeria.

You are a big liar! You come here and post hate messages! Where is your source? Liar son of Wike!!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by obailala(m): 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
delishpot:
Amaechi no dey carry him two yansh sidon for his new duty post?
Wike no get duty post?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
He is as stupid as wike.
Make them GO DIE there
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
KissCODE:
i am qouting u for record purposes... Not cos it makes sense... See u after the election results are announced.

And if I catch you after election shouting "Rigging", na to force my iphone 6s inside your throat!! grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by delishpot: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
obailala:
Wike no get duty post?

Wike naim dey Rivers state. Wetin Wike do? All I dey read na Amaechi this Amaechi that. Shuoooo! Me no dey carry dey talk na. Na only him one dey? Me I nor dey like that kain tin O.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Wike this, Amaechi that, the media is just having a field day.
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by Hardaysheenar(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Senseless man of d year....if not dt Justice in Nigeria is now somefin else...Amechi and Wike need to b arrested...both ar threatening life of ph citizens!!!!
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by obailala(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
delishpot:

Wike naim dey Rivers state. Wetin Wike do? All I dey read na Amaechi this Amaechi that. Shuoooo! Me no dey carry dey talk na. Na only him one dey? Me I nor dey like that kain tin O.
Amaechi dey the full naija (federal) and rivers na part of naija. And all the rubbish things u dey hear amaechi talk na just response to the rubbish wey wike dey vomit since.
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by Progressive01(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2016
No be only risingtide.com, what about waterfalls.com?
What a useless bunch of liars.
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by KissCODE(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

And if I catch you after election shouting "Rigging", na to force my iphone 6s inside your throat!! grin
grin lolzzzz... Until then... If na u shout rigging na my leg i go force into ur throat...
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by free13: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
macfarland:

Source:
Rising Tide Nigeria.

How can a minister speak this way?

Where is the traveling dull.ard?
Re: Amaechi Says "It's Our Turn To Rig"; Secures 1,200 Soldiers For March 19 Rerun by delishpot: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
obailala:
Amaechi dey the full naija (federal) and rivers na part of naija. And all the rubbish things u dey hear amaechi talk na just response to the rubbish wey wike dey vomit since.

Na wa. Me don wash my hand commot for their matter sef O. Me nor get time for make péople come dey carry dey make my mind dey high. Dia mater nor be today jor.
Anyhoe power dey dia hand, make dem enjoy am.
Wike dey vomit, Amaechi dey response. More akara oil to their blokos

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: Bakassi Militants Issue Stern Warning To Niger Delta Avengers / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi / Super Breaking News! 117 Councillors From 23 L.G Join San. Wammako To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.