Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) (1444 Views)

Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? / E-Money & A Nairalander: Who Rocked The Agbada Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Pls am not a gay ooo (God forbid). Before some of you will start thinking or saying another thingy.
I just wanna show show d power of all this pix editing app. Cos some of ur friends pix u see on most chart apps aren't really how they look, so be careful.

Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by IamOpemipo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Your bashing will b titanic
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
Make I hide embarassed
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by kingofchess(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
another transgender in the making.
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by lilmax(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Even the flash cannot catch your stupidity undecided

3 Likes

Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
wetin I wan say nw
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by menabae(f): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lol,is this a male or female? grin
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by tempem: 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Your bashing will b titanic
I swear, you can say that again. grin
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by tempem: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
menabae:
Lol,is this a male or female? grin
your answer is in 'It's' [intentional, when the gender is yet to be known, so, it's a thing] nose.
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by osesology(m): 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na wa.
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Am not transgender ooo ... Chukwu ekwena!
My girlfriend used "you cam" app to edit my pix embarassed
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by pyyxxaro: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thunder fire ur left testes

With ur yeye pimples for face

1 Like

Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by babywhite(f): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
This is not your real face ooooo,
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by rheether(f): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lemme me send you danrele number..
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
babywhite:
This is not your real face ooooo,

Nah its not... Photo editing things
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2016
rheether:
Lemme me send you danrele number..
Am not gay! cry

That was just for fun!
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by rheether(f): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Denrele isn't gay either.
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
rheether:
Denrele isn't gay either.
I no want. angry

Rather, give me urs wink
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by cruzita(f): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
undecided which time yaba left go come carry their patient
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by vickkyruby(f): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
You did undecided
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin grin you did

1 Like

Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
cruzita:
undecided which time yaba left go come carry their patient

angry
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin grin you did

I didn't actually wear d wig and those makeups.... It was photo editing app

1 Like

Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by ClintonDal(m): 3:05am On Mar 18, 2016
That my people up there is a homo. Take it from me. #DickSucker
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 18, 2016
first you compare yourself with a girl

second you used makeup

then you don't want us to call you a retarded homosexual

how e wan tey work
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by Harmony92(f): 3:53am On Mar 18, 2016
Speechless cry
Re: Friends Pls Me And A Nairalander Who Wore It Better, The Hair Do - (pics) by vipez(f): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
what is this?

(1) (Reply)

Tyga Becomes Uncle In Law To His Own Son / A Question People Aren't Asking Concerning Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz / PHOTOS: Meet The 9 Yr Old Joan Jeremi, Violin Player From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.