Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) (25495 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Bad construction and bad enforcement.
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Fiwasayo(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2016
INTERMAN:
you don't know the meaning of breaking news. If not u won't be asking of pictures. Something that just happened this evening.Abi rain no reach your side?

We still want to see pictures please smiley
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by 5starmilitant: 9:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Fiwasayo:

We still want to see pictures please smiley

Your own is pictures, my own is videos o. Op show me video or you're a joker. cheesy
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by AceRoyal: 9:36am On Mar 17, 2016
andymofia:

a hostel, not an hostel
The OP is a typical Yoruba man(probably from Ibadan),even in writing......grin
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by AceRoyal: 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
andymofia:

a hostel, not an hostel
The OP is a typical Yoruba man(probably from Ibadan),even in writing......grin
P.S- I love every tribe in Nigeria,even the Fulanistongue
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by pingjosh(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
Wow.. ...after the lekki saga now this.
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by henrydadon(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2016
noting actually work fully to satisfaction in nigeria
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Ijaya123: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2016
maskamdo:
Main campus o, pre degree o, their sha was a collapsing....

And that makes you happy?
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
olaboy33:
OAU and their funny structures......
Not OAU main campus,their pre-degree campus is in another town
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2016
INTERMAN:
Just today an hostel collapsed inside the obafemi Awolowo University pre degree campus. Moro. The name of the hostel is BVER hostel which accomodates the female students living inside the school campus. Injuries was said to occur. This hostel was commisioned for use just about 2 years ago before the evil mischief.

Which way? Where are the photos?
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmmm... The school should arrest the contractor/engineer of that constructed that building.
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 17, 2016
INTERMAN:
an hostel

...an hostel. Really? undecided
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by delightf(f): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2016
INTERMAN:
Just today an hostel collapsed inside the obafemi Awolowo University pre degree campus. Moro. The name of the hostel is BVER hostel which accomodates the female students living inside the school campus. Injuries was said to occur. This hostel was commisioned for use just about 2 years ago before the evil mischief.
Pictur da,
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by delightf(f): 9:47am On Mar 17, 2016
INTERMAN:
Picture da,
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Fiwasayo(f): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2016
5starmilitant:

Your own is pictures, my own is videos o. Op show me video or you're a joker. cheesy

grin grin grin you're just a wicked sombori
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by jaybeekay(f): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2016
it beats me. cos I know OAU's structures are terrific
darmhey:
no be OAU be dat na, oga!
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by chisombenedicta(f): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Here are the pictures

Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by anochuko01(m): 10:37am On Mar 17, 2016
lol...and they were displaying some architectural ''masterpiece'' here the other day! grin
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2016
ignis:

An hostel?

Na Yoruba man. He pronounces it as ostel, so it then becomes an (h)ostel. Unfortunately, he also writes d way he pronounces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by INTERMAN: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2016
chisombenedicta:
Here are the pictures
thank you jare big breast chisom. love you!
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by chisombenedicta(f): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2016
INTERMAN:
thank you jare big breast chisom. love you!
You are obviously drunk undecided
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by INTERMAN: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2016
chisombenedicta:
You are obviously drunk undecided
Anytime I call you this name on OAU group. You don't abuse me buy why is it now u giving me a public disgrace on front page?
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by chisombenedicta(f): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2016
INTERMAN:
Anytime I call you this name on OAU group. You don't abuse me buy why is it now u giving me a public disgrace on front page?
It's getting boring
You can't get my attention dz way
Bye
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by AirstarKane(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2016
What do you know? Run along little boy. I am an alumnus just keep shut if you don't know anything. Some of you just spew rubbish. Read well,make research that's how to learn not compulsory you comment on every thread. Do you understand?
olaboy33:
OAU and their funny structures......
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
d rain whey go collapse oau hostel will remove aso rock roof.... cool cool cool
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by emmasege: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sanchez01:
Pre-degree Campus is not the same as the main campus. Last I recalled, the distance between Moro and Ife is about 30-40 minutes driving distance. They're not the same please. "OAU pre-degree hostel collapses" should be the title of your thread. Interman, do the needful pleasesmiley
In addition, why are OAU students (pre-degree and undergraduates) fond of spreading negative news about their school? Do they know the level of decadence in other public Unis? OAU students should grow up and talk less about their school.
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2016
OP, hopefully you are not a student at a university.
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by arsenal33: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2016
OAU gardens
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Naziff(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Sanchez01:
Pre-degree Campus is not the same as the main campus. Last I recalled, the distance between Moro and Ife is about 30-40 minutes driving distance. They're not the same please. "OAU pre-degree hostel collapses" should be the title of your thread. Interman, do the needful pleasesmiley
Oga Moro and Ife 30 to 40 minutes driving, na wheel barrow or wheelchair you da use. Haba there is God o
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by arsenal33: 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kennydoc:

Na Yoruba man. He pronounces it as ostel, so it then becomes an (h)ostel. Unfortunately, he also writes d way he pronounces.
Na Igbo man, he pronounced it HOSTALE
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by INTERMAN: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
chisombenedicta:
Bye
don't walk away pls. Or don't u wish to marry a medical doctor?
Re: Roof Of Female BVER Hostel In OAU Collapses During Heavy Rain (Pictures) by Kennydoc(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2016
arsenal33:

Na Igbo man, he pronounced it HOSTALE

It's not an ethnic bashing post. Was only trying to suggest a reason why an educated adult will write 'an hostel'. I've lived with Yorubas, so I'm familiar with things like: an (h)ouse, an (h)ostel, an (h)ospital etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition / Whitemoney, Pere, Angel & Liquorose On DELSU Exam Question / 7 Shocking Facts About Afe Babalola University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.