Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Dear Psquare, I Want To Ask You Guys Questions.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dear Psquare, I Want To Ask You Guys Questions.. (610 Views)

[video] Rudeboy Psquare - "Somebody Baby". / Paul Psquare "I Made A Serious Mistake" / Psquare Brings Top Nigerian Celebrities To Oke-ira To Shoot "Bank Alert Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Psquare, I Want To Ask You Guys Questions.. by babymi2(f): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYEs * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey ooo and your fans will no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE* in to this matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY * very soon. ‪#‎letpeacereign‬

2 Likes

Re: Dear Psquare, I Want To Ask You Guys Questions.. by tempem: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
I never knew psquare is a nairalander.
Re: Dear Psquare, I Want To Ask You Guys Questions.. by GMan650(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2016
Babymi2 that was jez beautiful

It made me smile a Lil bit

(1) (Reply)

Drake Ft Justin Bieber - One Dance [remix] / Prince Bella Hotel Host Music, Comedy Show / Fans React To Orezi's New Single Art Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.