Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry (6598 Views)

I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / Dirty Sex Phrases To Turn Your Man On / Why Was She Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shezzyj(m): 1:36am On Mar 17, 2016
We know that out of the heart the mouth speaks and if you make sure anything that comes out of your mouth to your girlfriend is from your heart, then you will see result.

Firstly, these 40 cute sentences work. And they work well in real time just few things you have to keep in mind before using them, use the sentences at the appropriate moment, be truthful about it and use a line only if you really feel it in your heart. Lying or joking about something romantic only insults your girlfriend, especially if she believes you’re telling the truth at first.

You can text your girlfriend these lines or say it to her when you’re cuddling up together. But always remember to feel it before you say it.

1. You make me believe in soul mates.

2. You give meaning to my life.

3. I can’t imagine my life without you in it.

4. How do you look so beautiful all the time?

5. You make me feel so lucky when I’m around you.

6. You always know how to surprise me.

7. You’re the reason my life feels so perfect.

8. You look so cute when you laugh.

9. You brighten up my day every time I see you.

10. I dreamt of you last night.

11. I think of you and kiss my pillow before I fall asleep every night.

12. I could stare at you forever and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.

13. I love the way you smell.

14. You make me feel so happy when I’m with you, my jaws hurt.

15. Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.

16. You are such a good dancer.

17. You understand me so well, it’s like you can read my mind.

18. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

19. I feel so happy just spending time with you.

20. You’re my best friend.

21. You make my sadness disappear with your beautiful smile.

22. No, you’re not fat. You’re perfect and just the way I like it.

23. You could have any guy in the world, and yet you chose me.

24. You make me feel weak in the knees when I touch you.

25. I want to make time stand still when I’m with you but time always finds a way to fly past.

26. I wish I could have met you years ago.

27. Just hearing your voice in the morning makes my day.

28. Your cute smile makes me melt.

29. The way you look every time I say goodbye makes it so hard for me to walk away from you.

30. You’ve made my dreams come true.

31. I haven’t met a person who’s as nice and caring as you.

32.I love you so much I can’t explain it even if I tried.

33. You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.

34. I love the way your skin feels so soft when I run my hands over it.

35. I want to spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy.

36. Don’t ever change, because I love you just the way you are.

37. You make me feel like an excited child at a theme park when I’m with you.

38. It hurts me more to see you sad.

39. Your eyes are so expressive and beautiful I can’t help but get lost in them.

40. You make me want to be a better man just so I can be more worthy of your love.

http://www.entracomic.com/use-40-phrases-make-girlfriend-happy-shes-angry/

1 Like

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by halfricanadian(f): 1:41am On Mar 17, 2016
grin anoda strategy to break a girls heart

una well done

5 Likes

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by okonja(m): 1:45am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin anoda strategy to break a girls heart

una well done

Lol...but truth be told, not all men arethat bad

1 Like

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by halfricanadian(f): 1:49am On Mar 17, 2016
okonja:

Lol...but truth be told, not all men arethat bad

I kno bt d bad men are really bad

The good men are really good

1 Like

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by masagoody(m): 2:12am On Mar 17, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by MrRhymes101(m): 2:36am On Mar 17, 2016
Does it work for Lagos babes??
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 17, 2016
MrRhymes101:
She has to already be your girlfriend first na...
Not just some random girl you're harassing

IMO those phrases are pretty cute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by klexycole(m): 2:58am On Mar 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by EzePromoe: 4:22am On Mar 17, 2016
41. You look more beautiful when you're angry.

1 Like

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by ehix89(m): 4:41am On Mar 17, 2016
boys sha...... how sugar coated lips hv been winning ladies hrt since d beginnin of creation,,,they will neva learn,,those dat mean it barely uses most of doz words

2 Likes

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 17, 2016
masagoody:
undecided Oga all these ones too long to cram.

just sign a cheque or promise her shopping and she go start to dey apologize even if you dey wrong

Keep going with that mindset until u find out that ur fat cheques are paying a caring and hung dude's house rent and allowances.
I will still be here wen u come back screaming dat hoes aiint Loyal. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by Haywhymido(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2016
mineANDurs:

Keep going with that mindset until u find out that ur fat cheques are paying a caring and hung dude's house rent and allowances.
I will still be here wen u come back screaming dat hoes aiint Loyal. smiley
lol,money ova bitches
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by MrRhymes101(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:

of course they are, but an average lagos babe seem to be demanding MORE

1 Like

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by dan9ice(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2016
What if my babe they nairaland.. She'll say, nothing is new under the sun. that's (if I wanna use the phrase that she had already seen)

1 Like

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by banio: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2016
Love songs
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by Sochimaobim(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Me:'Baby I called before and u didn't pick'
She:'I was in class then, that's why am calling back'
Me:' OK, I just transferred small stuff into ur UBA acct, I knw u don't get alert from UBA, dts why I wanted to inform u'
She: starts recounting almost all u listed above trying to make me happy.
My point? Spend some money on the girl u love, she will be the one doing the pleasing.
And for ur info, the conversation above actually took place this morning.

1 Like

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shaqhead: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

I kno bt d bad men are really bad

The good men are really good
And ironically I have a whole lot of ladies who have admitted not being comfortable around really good guys who dnt have even a stain of being "bad"...so u ladies end up with the really bad guys, enjoy the momentary excitement of their "(mis)adventurous spirits get heart broken and then come out screaming ALL Men are WICKED!

Actually u gurls want the best of both worlds..a guy with a really good heart and really bad head....doesnt that paint the picture of a monster?

What do i even kno sef abt wat u gurls want in guys sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by halfricanadian(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
shaqhead:

And ironically I have a whole lot of ladies who have admitted not being comfortable around really good guys who dnt have even a stain of being "bad"...so u ladies end up with the really bad guys, enjoy the momentary excitement of their "(mis)adventurous spirits get heart broken and then come out screaming ALL Men are WICKED!

Actually u gurls want the best of both worlds..a guy with a really good heart and really bad head....doesnt that paint the picture of a monster?

What do i even kno sef abt wat u gurls want in guys sef?

Im nt d type dat wants all dat
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shaqhead: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im nt d type dat wants all dat
Nevr said u did lady...anyway forgive my askin..what do u want?
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by Soulz22(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:

You still phyno's SC username ?
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by Soulz22(m): 7:47pm On Mar 17, 2016
It's boys like the OP that makes girls believe every other guy is a player.

NB; Stop wasting word, take action, shower her with money grin

Sochimaobim:
Me:' OK, I just transferred small stuff into ur UBA acct, I knw u don't get alert from UBA, dts why I wanted to inform u'
My point? Spend some money on the girl u love, she will be the one doing the pleasing.

1 Like

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by halfricanadian(f): 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2016
shaqhead:

Nevr said u did lady...anyway forgive my askin..what do u want?

Well an easy going life
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
Akuko #Superstory
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by Oche211(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
These phrases are nt only to appease the goddess when she's angry.
If you love and value ur gf, u'll tell her that at any time.
For me, i think these phrases work more magics whn she's happy nd u want to multiply dat happiness in any folds u pls. She'll love u even more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by klenton(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2016
What about' I will sign u a check.

Take this money for shopping

I still have ur bank account ryt
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shezzyj(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2016
hahahah You are funny I think that will be typical Nigerian Girls who do not love genuinely
masagoody:
undecided Oga all these ones too long to cram.

just sign a cheque or promise her shopping and she go start to dey apologize even if you dey wrong
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shezzyj(m): 5:10am On Mar 19, 2016
yes
MrRhymes101:
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shezzyj(m): 5:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Eze That is the most powerful of all... why? I have seen several men who shared there testimony of that phrase when there wife gets angry.... let that phrase stick to u
EzePromoe:
41. You look more beautiful when you're angry.
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shezzyj(m): 5:15am On Mar 19, 2016
As I said .... You must say it genuinely from your heart when it's needed don't just use it to woo any lady
dan9ice:
What if my babe they nairaland.. She'll say, nothing is new under the sun. that's (if I wanna use the phrase that she had already seen)
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shezzyj(m): 5:17am On Mar 19, 2016
Remember The article is to MAKE HER HAPPY WHEN ANGRY...
Sochimaobim:
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by shezzyj(m): 5:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Thanks for that contribution
Oche211:
These phrases are nt only to appease the goddess when she's angry.
If you love and value ur gf, u'll tell her that at any time.
For me, i think these phrases work more magics whn she's happy nd u want to multiply dat happiness in any folds u pls. She'll love u even more.
Re: Use These 40 Phrases To Make Your Girlfriend Happy When She’s Angry by EzePromoe: 5:30am On Mar 19, 2016
shezzyj:
Eze That is the most powerful of all... why? I have seen several men who shared there testimony of that phrase when there wife gets angry.... let that phrase stick to u
Very powerful. It will certainly restore smile to her face.

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs / Two Beautiful Ladies Fight At Fuel Station In US Till Their Breasts Fall Out - V / How Can this BEAUTIFULL DAMSEL Be Sleeping With a Rugged Guy like (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.