Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX (38385 Views)

Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem / Bad Experience with FedEx US to Nigeria Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by defman: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
Hi guys,

Could anyone tell me how much it costs to ship a small envelope via UPS, DHL or Fedex from Naija to the US? I'm trying to find the cheapest option. tHANKS
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by GEW: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
call DHS . fedex they will gladly tell u
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by defman: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2009
The problem is that I'm not in Nigeria
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by TheSeeker(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2009
Ask whoever it is to confirm
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by juboye4eva: 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2009
Go to Nigeria section of there website and email there customer care.
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by udokpuenyi(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
I work with ABXWORLD (www.abxworld.com) it is an international courier/logistic company documents from lagos to US is 7300 maximum within 0.5 kg and delivery is within 3 days. our rate is the cheapest among the 5 international gateway courier companies (DHL, FEDEX, UPS and TNT). u can reach me on saincollin@gmail.com
Re: Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX by egonwanne: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please can someone help me with the cost of sending an enveloped document to canada??

(1) (Reply)

ATM Fee: CBN Lied To Us / Danjuma Is Far Richer Than Dangote (proof) / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.