Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,950 members, 7,803,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning (41055 Views)

Big Cobra Killed With A Gun In Toilet In Delta State (Photos) / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Cobra Enters My Father's Fishing Net Today. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by neolboy(m): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2016
At the early hours of today around 5:00am on Thursday morning, we saw a snake crawling under the fridge but with the help of our neighbours we killed the snake.

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by neolboy(m): 6:34am On Mar 17, 2016
more
Some people could be funny sha, for those of u doubting the authenticity of the news, snake do move on tiles but they move at a slower rate. the snake in the last pic is same as other snake if u check very well u will see the torch in the man hand, so stop insinuating dt am trying to make front page with fake news.

2 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Apitch(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2016
How did it move on tiles? Lekwa nu m anya o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by owelle22(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2016
grin grin. Pepper soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by thorpido(m): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2016
Bush dey una backyard?

13 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by olaolaking: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2016
Lalasticlala. No fall hand
As e dey hot
Your favou[b]right[/b]

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by webcalculator(m): 6:47am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm. Inside someone's room. Irritating

8 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by lecturerdabo(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2016
What is it with nairaland and snakes these days?

Would not be surprised if more than one snake stories hit front page today!!!

12 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by tolugar: 6:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Village things.

Just commenting cos this is sure FP stuff.

Wait till he wakes up
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by oppybouy(m): 6:54am On Mar 17, 2016
See FP topic, Op thank you jare. Make I quickly park bus here, like Liverpool go take park am for Old Trafford tonight.

But seriously, snakes everywhere now....does it scare me? Nope!
back then when we moved to our house in Mowe, it was a new site in a developing area. We used to see snakes every other day.
You only have to pray you see it first, if not, OYO is your case.
Kolorun sho gbogbo wa o

9 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by emiwanlee(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Goodluck
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2016
This thread is going places... Only few people understand my parable

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by mrking3(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2016
Dude you need to fumigate your house and surroundings asap! I just pray the snake hasn't given birth already in your Room. That's how snake and my neighbour shared same room for close to 2yrs! She do have the feelings that something strange is in her house! But never believed or imagined it could be snake! She often think its wall gecko! It was her last kid of 6yrs that saw the newly born of the snake and ran to call her mum that she saw something! The mum saw it and shouted till everyone gathered that morning! They killed the Big Giant snake and about 5 of its babies!! What a Testimony!!! God is Good! The Ijebu man that killed it said the snake has been in that house for too long! So guys especially those of us that lives in a nearby bush, be watchful this period and do fumigate your environment from time to time.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2016
Nah on top ceiling the guy wey snap am dey?

The guy fear no be small.

10 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Oche211(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2016
I am on a jolly ride to Front page.

2 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by neolboy(m): 7:10am On Mar 17, 2016
Tallesty1:
Nah on top ceiling the guy wey snap am dey?

The guy fear no be small.

Guy i no fit near snake ooo, na ontop chair me snap am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by seunlayi(m): 7:12am On Mar 17, 2016
@seun osewa, a section for snake is urgently needed on nairaland. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Youngmaster0(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2016
Will this make front page?
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2016
Chai...

Buhari has done it again
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Tallesty1(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2016
neolboy:

Guy i no fit near snake ooo, na ontop chair me snap am
I said it

1 Like

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by kenedy175(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
How is this a cobra?
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by neolboy(m): 9:06am On Mar 17, 2016
kenedy175:
How is this a cobra?

The man who killed it said its a cobra snake.

3 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by dan9ice(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2016
Make them create snake forum na.. The thing must land fp embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Benjom(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
It's rainy season. Everyone must be very careful as snakes are usually found wandering about during this period.

3 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Dinirojones(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
.................Okada stop me here o ....na the place be this, gimme my change.... cheesy

Snake abi.. grin , front page tins na.....

7 Likes

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by henrydadon(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
village people

1 Like

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by McCarlito(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by adonbilivit: 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
Nairaland or snakeland? remind me folks
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
What a WOWTASTIC something!! Me sef go post picture of snake, make i take enter FP...
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by guywitzerogal(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Guy use one strong chemical around ur aus ooo she fit done lay eggs around

1 Like

Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by nbright: 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2016
Snakeland
Re: A Cobra That Was Killed In My House This Early Morning by olaoluwaposi: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2016
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artificial Intelligence Can Now Steal Your Passwords With 100% Accuracy / Huge Python Killed In A Bakery In Mushin Area In Lagos. Photos / 2go 3.7.3 Is Finally Available For All Types Of Phone: Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.